Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Will you wait for Buckeye and Gatorbait's rosters next year?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    LOL @ this thread, I can't believe I just read the first page and somehow managed to read the last 6 pages. Well that's time of my life I will not get back.

If I were whoever these two guys are I wouldn't piss on you guys if you were on fire! Get it.

Who knew rosters were so important. If I were a roster person I would tell you guys to STFU though in all seriousness.
    Lol, I did the same thing!!!

As usual, perception is not reality. This thread was created just to gauge whether people will wait next year or start their dynasty with a lesser roster quality. That's all. No knock on gatorbait and block-o. I donated to them before they were out and will be sending another donation as well. Take a deep breathe people.

Why would anyone who thinks highly enough about someone's body of work to donate (allegedly) not wait? The entire thread is useless. It's simple you either wait or don't wait, either use them or don't use them, or you make your own rosters. Simple as that. I was in the process of naming some of the top players myself when I happened to look here and found the first set of named rosters and used them. I could care less if some one had a air xp helmet and was supposed to have a revolution helmet. Doesn't matter to me. What ever edits I wanted to make to my team I made and moved on. All it is going to take is one of these lawsuits to actually hit a nerve with ea and there will be no roster share anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Parker66 View Post
    As usual, perception is not reality. This thread was created just to gauge whether people will wait next year or start their dynasty with a lesser roster quality. That's all. No knock on gatorbait and block-o. I donated to them before they were out and will be sending another donation as well. Take a deep breathe people.
    guess what....its still a pointless forum,childish thread of OS quality