Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you wait for Buckeye and Gatorbait's rosters next year?

• Facebook
  • Display

Will you wait for Buckeye and Gatorbait's rosters next year?

Fair question, not looking for a shutdown, but this process has been agonizing to the point that I'm getting sick of NCAA without even playing it.

hopefully next year Luv's roster will be done first

IDK, seemed poorly handled this year. I more than likely will there are no better one's. The ETAs didn't bother me until tonight. There is no way you should say you are for sure dropping the rosters tonight, then realize last minute one team hasn't even been named.

As someone else said, they said all teams were named Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by JSHT21 View Post
    IDK, seemed poorly handled this year. I more than likely will there are no better one's. The ETAs didn't bother me until tonight. There is no way you should say you are for sure dropping the rosters tonight, then realize last minute one team hasn't even been named.

As someone else said, they said all teams were named Sunday.
    Totally wait, I have a life and can wait for good rosters to be finalized.

I honestly hope they do not do them next year because of all the whiny, worthless POS children we have on this message board and the other site pretending to be adults. They lost almost a whole dang day due to an unforseen issue and have done more than name the rosters. They have done that, plus take off players that left, they gained, etc, dreads, equipment, etc.

All you goofballs bitching are the same who would bitch if they had had them done Friday with just player names and a few major players(Pryor, Ealy, etc) removed. You guys are an embarrassment.

I hope they do them next year love there rosters worth the wait but I understand of they hold them for them self next year because of all bitching..

come on...you could have played road to glory or any other game...and these guys have had the worst situations with these rosters. all they are doing is trying to make these as accurate as possible

Yes. Their rosters are great. Considering the setbacks they had, releasing the rosters a week after the release of the game is impressive.

Same here I will wait and wait for good rosters or just keep ncaa 12 if doesn't improve.Some people bitch too much I agree with wildcats.I mean no one is paying for the rosters.Play another darn game while you wait or do RTG(sadly it sucks again)But still to complain and complain just wow people.Half of these posters over at OS I bet are immature kids.FYI, this thread might be locked soon.

I'm not mad because they took so long, I could've waited two more weeks. I'm still not mad. I'm just disappointed that they said for sure they would be released tonight, then somehow a major over sight of a team not being even named comes up at last minute.

If you cannot understand why someone would be disappointed over that then you really have no people skills.

Once again I didn't say I was mad, just disappointed a totally different emotion, and I've already stated that I know they don't have to do them or we don't deserve them.

They do the best work, I always use their rosters until about Novemeber then do another dynasty with luvtotha9s (Because he updates his weekly and by that time he will have some key players in that weren't on the original happens every year not Blocks fault at all)

Quote Originally Posted by Badgersfan View Post
    come on...you could have played road to glory or any other game...and these guys have had the worst situations with these rosters. all they are doing is trying to make these as accurate as possible
    But the detail got carried away IMO

If they were getting paid to do this and didn't have anything else to do in their life then I'd agree... but alas...

Quote Originally Posted by JSHT21 View Post
    I'm not mad because they took so long, I could've waited two more weeks. I'm still not mad. I'm just disappointed that they said for sure they would be released tonight, then somehow a major over sight of a team not being even named comes up at last minute.

If you cannot understand why someone would be disappointed over that then you really have no people skills.

Once again I didn't say I was mad, just disappointed a totally different emotion, and I've already stated that I know they don't have to do them or we don't deserve them.

They do the best work, I always use their rosters until about Novemeber then do another dynasty with luvtotha9s (Because he updates his weekly and by that time he will have some key players in that weren't on the original happens every year not Blocks fault at all)

Waited for them for the past 3 or 4 years. Don't see this as a reason not to wait for them next year. These guys bust their butts doing these rosters that they could very well just keep to themselves but they are willing to give them out for free. This is not the worst it has been by far imo waiting for their rosters. Can't remember if it was last year or year before, but people got all up in arms because they were unable to upload cause everyone was hammering their EA lockers to try to download rosters. The OS boards were blown up with people calling Buck and Gator fakes along with every other name in the book and demanding they post a video or something showing everyone on the boards that they do really have the rosters. That alone would have made me say "Screw it, I'll keep them to myself you ungrateful punks", but these guys still uploaded the rosters as soon as they could and I have enjoy them every year.

I mean I understand people being a little annoyed with it getting pushbacked a few times but the 18 hour delay they had the other day was detrimental to their process. If that had not happened we would have had these by Sunday nite or yesterday at the latest.

Buckeye took off a week from work to do these. He spent his vacation doing rosters...that's not fun. He hardly gets anything for it...what we pay them in donations is not a lot total unless each person donates 5 bucks(they won't) and they get like 100 downloads or more(i have no clue how many they get, sure its much more than that lol), but regardless...Gator and Buckeye have worked hard and have come through for us in past years.

I apologize for my earlier post but honestly the complainers deserved every word.

besides you might want to check os anyways...update there...its not good news but i say oh well...they have great rosters...you can read what im talking about

There are some other decent rosters to play with. Obviously I'm waiting to start a REAL dynasty when these rosters drop. It was explained that they lost 18 hours of work and they have tried to rush the rosters out to everyone and have missed some deadlines but its not a big deal and understandable for the delay.

As soon as these rosters drop, people will be waiting around for v 2.0 and 3.0 and luvtotha9s roster set and dreading over when they will be released, its just not worth it to get worked up for.

I will wait. These would've been out literally a day ago, if not sooner had there not had been a save issue (they lost 18-20 hours of work) one night.

On top of waiting for these great Rosters, we will still have to contend with the fact that EA has to release at least one Patch to fix some issues, anyways.

Plus, am I the only person happy that they changed Richard Samuel from LB to HB?? I THINK NOT!!

Recruit
    I will absolutely wait! and if your a college football fan you should! These rosters will be the most accurate rosters available and will enhance the game sooo much! EA Sports should pay these guys. ha jk thats a little too far.

You guys don't get what I'm saying, quit just telling me i'm wrong and defending them to me. I defend them constantly and I still am on any forum where people speak ill of them. I use to name my own rosters before I got internet using magazines. I know it sucks.

I'm just a little confused on how they could not realize a team wasn't even named, either way they will be out in the moring. Gator is pluggin them in tonight either way. I'm not attacking them, I'm just lost on how they didn't realize this earlier.

And once again who cares if they aren't getting payed?? I never said I hated them, just I was disappointed, i donated 10 bucks to them. will i do it again next year yes.

Not evetyone cares about dreads. Just wondering how many will just use an earlier version, that 's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcats302 View Post
    I mean I understand people being a little annoyed with it getting pushbacked a few times but the 18 hour delay they had the other day was detrimental to their process. If that had not happened we would have had these by Sunday nite or yesterday at the latest.

Buckeye took off a week from work to do these. He spent his vacation doing rosters...that's not fun. He hardly gets anything for it...what we pay them in donations is not a lot total unless each person donates 5 bucks(they won't) and they get like 100 downloads or more(i have no clue how many they get, sure its much more than that lol), but regardless...Gator and Buckeye have worked hard and have come through for us in past years.

I apologize for my earlier post but honestly the complainers deserved every word.