Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IDAHO DUB RTG Series

• Facebook
  • Display

IDAHO DUB RTG Series

Hey Everyone, this is the first video in my RTG series. I hope you enjoy it.
    Last edited by IDAHO DUB; 07-15-2011 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Link didn't work.

And the second video in my RTG series. Hope you all enjoy!

Love the video recaps....great job!

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Week #2 Oregon St. VS Wisconsin. Trying to pull of the upset! Thank's for watching, and I hope you enjoy!
    Last edited by IDAHO DUB; 07-17-2011 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Error

I slacked on posting my past 3 RTG videos. Using Oregon State and currently ranked #8 in the country. Difficulty is Heisman.

Game 3 VS UCLA
    Game 4 VS Arizona State
    Game 5 VS Arizona

Love the videos man. Thanks for tweeting the site out. It's nice to have a place where I can watch other RTG videos without the hassle of skimming thru YouTube pages and watching videos out of order.

Oregon State VS BYU

3 Interceptions... tough game. I'm working on staying in the pocket.

Week 8 of my RTG

Oregon State VS Washington State. Rivalry Game.

Pretty good. Seems kind of ridiculous sometimes with how many times a game you snap the ball and immediately roll out and scramble for 10 yards on passing plays. You don't even look for receivers, you just scramble to the outside. Prett good overall though.

Quote Originally Posted by cle23 View Post
    Pretty good. Seems kind of ridiculous sometimes with how many times a game you snap the ball and immediately roll out and scramble for 10 yards on passing plays. You don't even look for receivers, you just scramble to the outside. Prett good overall though.
    He's aware of it.... it irks me too

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyReign View Post
    He's aware of it.... it irks me too
    Obviously, it;s his RTG, and he can do that if he chooses, it just makes the game so much less realistic. QBs scramble all the time and I love to do it to. I had about 400 yards with my 70 speed QB with FAU, but mine were on designed runs, or on legitimate scambles, not on gimmick rollouts.

I'm definitely aware of my nasty habit of rolling out of the pocket. I've been playing NCAA for a while, and it's definitely something I have been trying to correct. Old habit's die hard! Thank's for checking the videos out though. I really appreciate it!

Keep forgetting to post my videos here

Week 9 VS Utah

Week 10 VS Stanford

Quote Originally Posted by IDAHO DUB View Post
    I'm definitely aware of my nasty habit of rolling out of the pocket. I've been playing NCAA for a while, and it's definitely something I have been trying to correct. Old habit's die hard! Thank's for checking the videos out though. I really appreciate it!
    Yeah, I understand that. I have one play that I love and can usually get 5 yards or so on, and I over-use it on 3rd and 4 or so. trying to break it too. Great videos though.

Week 11 at Cal.

So much for breaking that roll out habit!

Week 12 VS Washington.

Final game of the Season. The Civil War game against the Unranked Oregon Ducks. Weird that the CPU had them lose so many games.

Recruit
    Watched your videos on YouTube last night, didn't know you were on TGT. I'm about to start a RTG as a QB. Great job tho...

PAC 12 Championship game. Oregon State vs USC.