Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Casual PS3 Online Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display
    Haha well Oregon plays LSU in real life anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyes551 View Post
    Haha well Oregon plays LSU in real life anyways.
    I have a buddy in another dynasty that is playing with Oregon as well and LSU gave him a run for his money until the last second..... Lucky for me he lost!! lol

Haha well lucky you! I actually want to play a good team now haha but I left my schedule the same so next week I get Miami...woo.

So my buddy got on my PS3 and decided he wanted to play NCAA and he gets on my OD and plays my game agaisnt Toledo while I was out. He restarted...TWICE. I want to be kicked on prinicple alone from Jackson's dynasty.

What's up everybody. I'm looking for a good Online Dynasty to Join.

Hey man I'd love to have you but we filled up all 12 spots already. mmjackson though has started a dynasty similar to this one if you'd like to join it.

Ok, Thanks.

whats up guys.... hey buckeye im dying over here fore some info on how the league is going....If you could update me on not only my Sooners, but how everyone is doing would be great man.!!! this is horrible without a PS3!!! Thanks bro

Hey guys, advancing to week four now.

Damn it, I wasn't able to advance the week due to a storm in my area. I will advance it first thing when I wake up tomorrow.

Deke I will PM you a season update tomorrow as well when I am able to get all the teams records, scores, and ranks.

Alright I advanced the dynasty to Week 4. We have Shab92 vs MrGetFresh and AmishWarrior vs Diceinthemirror this week as far as PvP games go.

Okay Buckeyes551 I'm knockin people out of the top 25 so yu can make yo way up...Im tryin to go to the BCS with yu!

Haha, I'll do my best to see you there buddy. Sorry for the slow advancement so far, been really busy with work, more than usual.

Okay just waiting on Amish and Dice to play their game. Bamachick is playing her's against North Texas now.

I added diceinthemirror last night , we have to play our game by tonight right?

Yeah that'd be good but I can give you two and extra day if you have work or something comes up.

well i was on most of last night, if Dice is not on tonight should i play the game vs cpu?

I've texted him and I'm trying to set the game up for tomorrow. If he's not tomorrow go ahead and play the CPU. I'll be advancing the week tomorrow regardless.

i have till 2pm, maybe 4pm cst to play this game :/ Wont be on tonight.

Im on everynight after work, and my neb vs wisc game got played without me :/ , I think this dynasty started to fall apart. I have to retire, just join some better dynasties.