Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Casual PS3 Online Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display
    Yeah the Buckeyes won't feel the real pain until a couple years, they had a good recruiting class and some good ones before this one so they'll be stacked for a couple more seasons. Only good that may come of this is Michigan might get a little better and make The Game a real rivalry again haha. And I agree with you totally on ASU, I hate seeing bad management like that, I had to deal with the same thing here in Virginia with UVA. I'm a diehard tOSU fan but I've got a soft spot for the Cavs.

I am going to change up some games, with me being the only acc team I dont play anyone so I will change that up, i will keep the conference games like they are but i will change the user games from the cupcake teams on ppls schedule. I plan to add 3 more today and start advancing ASAP so we can get it poppin

Okay cool. Waiting on Shab and Mario to finish recruiting and then we can advance into week two.

I've been done since yesterday

It doesn't have a green light by your name on my dynasty but okay cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyes551 View Post
    It doesn't have a green light by your name on my dynasty but okay cool.
    I'm sorry bout that, I thought I hit "Ready to Advance" oops. I will also be able to play by Midnight az time tonight if it's advanced

Ahh okay, then we are just waiting on Shab since Dice said it was fine to advance until he gets back into town.

Casual OD

Hey I'm looking to join if you stil have some positions available

PS3 ID BAMA_boi_0912

Sorry man, I'd love to have ya but we filled all 12 spots already. mmjackson2532 has started a dynasty and there a spot open if you would like to try there.

Hey whats up, signed up and ready to go.

Awesome man.

Quote Originally Posted by mmjackson2532 View Post
    I have a thread on here, but the request have been sent out
    For whatever dang reason my ps3 completely froze right before kickoff!!!!! Ugh, so had to restart it. I am not a restarter and it's a mess up. I'm playing fcs anyway as you will see by my score in a bit

I even took a video with my cell phone for any non believers lol
    Last edited by Mario8267; 07-21-2011 at 02:27 AM.

Its cool, it was just a warm up game anyways. i hope to advance the week today once i get off work so I hope everyone has played their game. Also I think i have one more slot open if yall know anyone that wants in. just tell them to Add me as a friend or give me their PSN ID

Alright, I advanced it to week two in my dynasty.

So I let my buddy play a quick unranked match on NCAA 12 because he wants to get the game. Both guys used teambuilder teams, my buddy was the USSR Sovierts playing against the Team Jordan Flight. It was a really close affair with the final score being Team Jordan 127 and the Soviets 2. My buddy is really good apparently haha.

hey buckeye.... I got some bad news man...My ps3 just died and i got off the phone with sony and i have to send it in to them. He said the whole process will take 10-14 days....I still want to be apart of this OD. I was thinking if you could let the cpu run Oklahoma until i get back....Sorry for the problems and i cant wait to get back....PS...im really pissed!!!....same thing for our other dynasty....if you will tell mmjackson....thanks brother

Damn man that sucks. I'll set you to autopilot hope you get back with us soon man.
    Last edited by Buckeyes551; 07-21-2011 at 07:32 PM.

So i just play the cpu?

Yeah it would seem so. Saw the score and man that must have been quite the defensive struggle. I will be working late saturday so I will advance that week at 11:30pm rather than 5pm, just a heads up.

Man My #5 Oregon Vs #4 LSU game wasn't no joke....Why Me and Shab gotta get Hard games lol wasssup wit that??? But i Pulled it off...wasnt as hard as it seems until i thought i was gonna lose for a sec in the first qtr