Thread: Gameplay and Presentation NCAA 13 Wishlist

• Facebook
  • Display

Gameplay and Presentation NCAA 13 Wishlist

Gameplay- Cutting and not weaving, this means when I turn, it should be a cut, not a super fast turn. Agility ratings could tie in with how fast a player can cut without losing any speed. Also, no more super linebacker. SO FRUSTRATING. Pass trajectory was better in 12, but still isn't perfect. To go along with pass trajectory, more touch on passes. I can't lead a reciever who has a step on a guy because there is a guy behind him, so make it to wear I can get the ball over him at the risk of an overthrow. Maybe they can add a pass touch or precision pass rating.

Presentation- This was so great in NCAA 12. But, it still needs some work. Entrances shouldn't just happen. There does need to be a slight build up to it. And I don't think they show the entrance on T.V so maybe they could add something small like a "tunnel cam" just for a slight presentation improvement. Also rivalry games need a different feel. I should see the Texas State Fair at the OU-Texas game. Or have OSU and Michigan line up and talk smack to each other before the game starts. A pregame, halftime, and post-game show need to be implemented, as well as in game news around the NCAA. A small touch could be to have all NFL Stadiums in the game. Just for a neutral sight addition. I miss playing the big 12 championship at Arrowhead in the cold. When I make a game-winning field goal, I shouldn't have a typical post-game reaction from the players, fans, and coaches. I should hear Nessler scream "HE GOT IT! GAME OVER!" and maybe pan around the crowd or showing the fans just go nuts. And have the team celebrate both on the field and on the sideline, as well as the coach. Small games should not always bbe broadcasted by Nesller and Herbstreit. Maybe have one more group of guys do local games (Fox or CBS). And add ESPN on ABC with Musberger and Herbstreit for the big games.

Just a few ideas, tell me if you agree.

How about the ability to spotlight a defender on offense the way you can spotlight a reciever on defense, example: When running the counter or stretch play have the ability to spotlight that outside linebacker to say 'hey block him first' or 'watch that guy pick himm up on the blitz'. Currently you can change theroute to a blocking assingment on either side, but if you could highlight a guy whose probably gonna come free otherwise that would be and awesome addition.

Quote Originally Posted by dirgit93 View Post
    How about the ability to spotlight a defender on offense the way you can spotlight a reciever on defense, example: When running the counter or stretch play have the ability to spotlight that outside linebacker to say 'hey block him first' or 'watch that guy pick himm up on the blitz'. Currently you can change theroute to a blocking assingment on either side, but if you could highlight a guy whose probably gonna come free otherwise that would be and awesome addition.
    Genius. I could actually see that being in next years game. It really adds to offensive gameplanning. And just to add a little spice to it, have the center point out who to block or adjust to as they would in a real game. Also forgot to mention, College gameday on the presentation side.

Ad better communtators they are so plain. They just say the stupidest things.

cutting

Running style- ive noticed when the players in ncaa 12 be running its like the are hunched forward and in real life the body should be straight and player head should tilted up a little when running full speed also when running full speed there should not be a very fast turn. it should be hard to cut while running that fast so the player should be running in like a curving style instead of straight cut in full speed.
    Last edited by Taebreezy; 12-03-2011 at 11:34 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

Bring back the Pacifier mouth piece
    The Douglas back flap.. Make it so you can show it if you want
    Make the Jerseys fit better their to baggy
    Nike combat Socks
    more sizes in socks

Wink the mechanics need more tuning

Quote Originally Posted by oregonman View Post
    Ad better communtators they are so plain. They just say the stupidest things.
    yes the commentary needs a lot more enthusiasm and i mean a lot like more real life instead of fixed reactions it should be more random and on time . also the scrambling needs to be fixed also the catching and its still a little stiff that also needs to be fixed this year asap!!!!!1

- the ability to create-a-playbook from complete scratch. by only allowing the user to use a school's playbook as a template, it eliminates the aspect of completely customizing your own. additional to that, there are some formations within the playbooks that are unable to remove.

- adding some accessories that were taken out. ex: standard neck rolls, butterfly collars, eye black, over-the-mouth mouth guards

- expanding the depth of accessorizing a player. ex: placement of handwarmers (front or back), towel placements around the hips, different brands of cleats and gloves, black and colored wrist tape, adding more facemasks choices (Revo speed, DNA, IONs, fixing the standard full cage facemasks)

- kind of a random idea but maybe the ability to assign a crowd color theme for games? ex. blackout, whiteout, etc.. just throwing it out there

and just to add some teambuilder suggestions...

- create-a-stadium
    - some default entrance choices?
    - ability to create presets for uniforms
    - choosing a brand for the uniforms
    - maybe one more pants choice?
    Last edited by olyne92; 02-07-2012 at 10:38 AM.