Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Illwill10's RTG progress to NFL

• Facebook
  • Display
    I created so many RTGs in such a short time because I like to switch off to keep it fresh. I will do them in a certain order. So I will do OLB next time I play, then RB, QB, and CB.

I might stay away from my OLB for a while. I cant get no pressure. Even if I get pass the OL there is always someone to cut-block me.
    I might recreate my OLB to go to a 3-4 defense who blitz more than Cal.

So I might create a DE and do a HS season today/tomorrow, maybe. DE and WR is the only positions I plan to do left. Both of which I want to do a HS for.
    I will do a 6'1 200 Speed WR that will go to Georgia. I am not sure about the DE because it was unexpected. probably a 6'5 260 Pass Rush RE. Not sure what team though, most likely for the Big 12 because of the Pass-Heavy teams.
    I will only do 7 games HS season on AA. So, there will be the possibilty to be 3rd or fourth in the depth chart. I want to be a 3 or 4 star at the most
    I am picking Georgia because of the Pro-style O and they have one of the top Freshman QB and A.Murray so I can stay there for 4 years. I wont even try to think of a school for my DE. I will go to a school where I start at least 3rd in the depth chart.
    Last edited by illwill10; 07-19-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Probably wont play until Late-Wed to Late-Thurs at the earliest. But I will either continue with my RB or create my WR,

Just created a Speed WR. I will do a 7 game HS season on all-American
    Ray King
    6'2 215
    Speed
    Had a 7-111 game
    Might post a vid in a min or two

Might not finsih the whole season. As soon as I get a scholarship from Georgia, I will sim to Signing day. So, hopefully start out as 4th string
    Last edited by illwill10; 07-20-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Just missed Georgia's Scholarship by 7 points. I lost in the 1st round of the playoffs.
    I will walk-on, but not to Georgia. I will go to Arkansas. With Georgia I would be the 2nd in depth chart. I didnt want to be the starter. With Arkansas,I will be the 5th WR

It was extremely difficult to win a postion battle, With only 85 speed, dropping speed, and not being able to take a hit.

I got my 1st 2 TDs in the same game against Alabama in a losing effort. I will post them shortly

6 games in and finally 3rd string WR. I currently have 11 catches and 3 TDs in the season. Tomorrow I will continue my RB career

I did a few games with my RB. I will post a few vids in the morning

End of my Freshman year for my QB. 13-1(started 10, 9-1) and Rose Bowl Champions(won against #3 Houston).
    Freshman All-American QB, 2569 yards and 22 TDs-2 INTs and 61%. I picked well late in the season(thanks to a easy 3 games)
    I will continue with my CB in the afternoon. I like that I have alot of RTGs created so I wont finish 1 quickly or get tired quickly. I might start my DE in the afternoon

I would post some vids and pics but I am not signed on my online account and I dont want to turn game on for only that

Ive started 2 RTG games. One where im playing HB and the 2nd im playing as MLB.

I have realized that its better not to be a 2 way player as you wont be involved in many plays. You will be subbed out on both sideds of the ball constantly throughout the whole game. My advice is that if you know what position you want to be, then dont select a secondary position when creating yourself.

I'm further ahead in my HB RTG. Went 10-1 in the regular season and won the state championship game. I totaled 1,800 yards rushing with 22 TD's. The college decision was a tough one. Had it narrowed down to 3 schools. Iowa, Florida, Ohio State. I wanted to go to Ohio State so bad, but i would be buried on the depth chart and would've been lucky to see the field in my freshman year. Iowa seemed to be a right fit, but only because i would be the starter right way. I ended up choosing to go to the University of Florida and their new pro style offense. I was 3rd on the depth chart coming into the season. Through the first 3 games (lost to Tennessee) i didnt see the field. Finally got my calling against the #1 team in the country against Alabama. Had over 120 yards rushing and a TD in my debut, but lost the game 24-27.

I just started my MLB RTG. Still in high school, but ive got 3 impressive games under my belt. Each game totaling over 80 xp points. The 3 teams that im hoping to get a scholarship with are: Ohio State. Notre Dame, Virginia Tech.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

I created a DE earlier and currently is on game 2 of FResh Season. I dont know if it is All-American difficulty or just overall gameplay, but it is my least favorite position. Everytime I get past the lineman, another lineman or RB cutblocks me quickly. Using turbo(no auto sprint) causes a ton of sliding.
    I really like that if you walk on that you automatically start around 80(no matter of recruit prestige). My 3 star WR who walked on to ARK started out as 84 and my 2 star DE who walked on to ASU started out 79