• Dislike it

2 3.45%
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,441 to 1,449 of 1449

Thread: NCAA Football 12 is here! Share Your Thoughts & Impressions

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    It is funny, because this has been possibly my best season as far as offense, and my worse when it comes to defense. In the gameplay vid for the Heisman Challenge, I liked how Desmond looked for the ball as well as the defenders on the picks. Hopefully this year it will be balanced enough where you can win with offense or defense.
    That was really nice, and I want to go back and rewatch that vid again

I really hope so, seems I can't catch a break and force way way to many balls. My conservative play calling hasn't been to my advantage that is for sure.

10-3 my first season as HC at Southern Miss. Lost to Alabama, Auburn, and Mississippi St. Beat Nevada in the Holiday Bowl. #14 recruiting class. I also convinced my star RB to come back for his Sr. year after rushing for over 1,000 yds. I also have a much faster QB (though I wouldn't say he's "fast") so now I can get rid of all the formation-sub-created-wildcat-formations I made and just use my QB full time to run some option (which I got kinda good at). We're not at Auburn/Alabama/LSU level yet but let me get another 2 recruiting classes under my belt and we're gonna be sick.

NCAA 13 better have some defense in it... I just played possibly my last user vs user dynasty game for the year after playing madden so much and had no faith in any of my defenders. You have to call the perfect play every time or its a huge gain. In madden , I can trust my defensive line in Madden to at least do something positive.

it appears Jasper's last online team builder bowl game will be against... Nebraska !

So, not including a conference championship game or bowl game, I had 8 games in dynasty left of the season I was playing pre-demo. I figured, with 2 weeks to go, I'll go out with a bang. I put the difficulty on Freshmen and had my most enjoyable 10 games of NCAA 12. It was Hakuna Matata all the way through the season. I ended up beating GA Tech in the BCS Championship 59-0 or something like that. I ended up with the #3 recruiting class as well.

So now that I brought a crystal football to Hattiesburg, I can now let the Mark Ingram edition of NCAA football retire and make way for the RGIII/Barry Sanders edition.

hopefully ncaa13's dynasty player progression model allows for more stat based progression. there's no reason for my 99 ovr fullback, who's only had 2 carries in his entire 4 year career, to have a 98 carrying rating.

Coaching Carousel, you amuse me sometimes. This JUST happened in my dynasty:

Bringing the tactical advantage BACK to South Bend!

Oh My God! It doesn't stop there!

...if its in the game...