Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gameplay - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Chill out on all the rain games. I am in a dynasty where I have had 6 out of 12 of my home games had rain......and I am in Southern California! C'mon now.....everybody knows that it doesn't rain in Southern California......well, not THAT OFTEN! I could understand Florida but Cali? Even in the Midwest there arent THAT many rain games. Maybe 1 or 2 at the most! But not 5-6!

Tone down the game play settings, specifically the aggressiveness of the strip ball setting. In OD's make it so if you're a offensive coordinator you don't have to keep switching your def. zone settings because they default to aggressive randomly. And on the subject of OD coordinators. Don't make us have to sit and watch each play where we're not on the field to alleviate the occurrence of big plays from the CPU.

Fix the fake blitzing with DL glitch.

If you're going to have rocket catching in the game at least let the animations be user-triggered. The CPU should not assist.
    Last edited by Marlowe; 03-07-2012 at 12:05 PM.

This may be nitpicking, but penalize recruits who have 'low', 'very low' or 'least' for academic preference.
    Recruiting this type of player would give them a percentage chance of being academically ineligible for the next year or even force them to leave the school. It happens; 5 star recruits going to big time schools may never see the field because they don't have the grades.

i know its too late for 13, but i'd like to see the size of the zone coverage bubble be affected by the defender playing it.

ex: a mlb with 50 speed, 50 accel, 50 agility ratings should not have the same "range" as a mlb with 99 speed, 99 accel, and 99 agility. obviously, the second mlb would be able to cover more ground than what the first mlb.

this could drastically change up how defense is played, especially combined with custom plays (either created or simply modified)

i'd like to see some sort of quick change mass sub option for specific position groups. lets say that i go no-huddle all game long, i'd like some mass sub option to sub in just my backup wr's or just my backup o-line for one or two series.

this would, of course, need to have an appropriate depth chart that's not limited to just 6 wr slots. even better, would be to combine the depth chart and formation sub interface, that'd allow us to set a mini depth chart for each separate formation. then, you could establish a true slot and outside receiver rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    i'd like to see some sort of quick change mass sub option for specific position groups.
    Would customizable packages fit your scenario, or would that not be enough?
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Would customizable packages fit your scenario, or would that not be enough?
    it some cases, it would. in others, it wouldnt. if, for example, my o-line and wr's are in need of oxygen assistance but my rb and qb are as fresh as ever, i wouldnt want 3 devoted packages to replace the wr's, the o-line, and the wr's and o-line all at once. not to mention similar type of changes on the defensive side (lb's and db's, d-line and db's, etc)

its not a huge thing, but it those certain situations, it'd be a nice time-saver over manually swapping out players on the depth chart.