Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (Online) Dynasty, DynastyWire, & StoryBuilder - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

(Online) Dynasty, DynastyWire, & StoryBuilder - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

Dynasty Mode (Online and Off), Dynasty Wire, & Story Builder

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to Interface changes or improvements you would like to see in NCAA Football 13.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Full Coach Mode for ODs including usability for User vs User games.

Make the commish have the ability to designate Coach Mode for every user in the dynasty instead of it being something that a user has to setup before each game.

Online co-op mode:
    Players choose between playing as HC/OC/DC or player on the field; the other co-op partner has to take the other option. Could be quite interesting I guess.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Some way to watch other user vs user games in OD's. (instant INSTANT replay uploads... game cast or even just simple drive charts). Preferably all available on console and on the web.

Freshman
    Keep it as is.

I still think my biggest thing is "play now" games in the OD. If they include this user can casually play each other when things start moving slow or even let us save our rosters onto our HD so we can then go back and play old teams, that way you can have sort of a "all-time greats" competition.

So instead of speculating which team in the OD was the best going over numerous years you can prove it by just loading them up and going for it.

This will also let teams do sort of a tournament if they choose to if they are hosting on a website or something. Generally there are alot of possibilities if they let us do "play now" with our OD teams.

Maybe this should go into new features as well.

Improvements to Custom Conferences. Ability to add or remove a conference. Ability to rename a conference. If I bring in the Ivy League I hate having them called the Sun Belt in the game! Custom logos for conferences. Ability to customize rivalries for teams. Ability to modify conference prestige for conferences. Ability to modify conference game schedule. Ability to add new neutral site games. Ability to expand beyond 120 teams.

Add an option for post season playoffs.

Awards ceremonies.

Quote Originally Posted by strattjw View Post
    Improvements to Custom Conferences. Ability to add or remove a conference. Ability to rename a conference. If I bring in the Ivy League I hate having them called the Sun Belt in the game! Custom logos for conferences. Ability to customize rivalries for teams. Ability to modify conference prestige for conferences. Ability to modify conference game schedule. Ability to add new neutral site games. Ability to expand beyond 120 teams.

Add an option for post season playoffs.

Awards ceremonies.
    While there could be a tiny chance, odds are, never gonna happen. As long as the BCS exists, the NCAA will never sign off on and agree to EA putting an option for playoffs in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    While there could be a tiny chance, odds are, never gonna happen. As long as the BCS exists, the NCAA will never sign off on and agree to EA putting an option for playoffs in the game.
    Or allow people to delete conferences. Add? Maybe? Delete? Highly improbable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Or allow people to delete conferences. Add? Maybe? Delete? Highly improbable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately, you may be right. While I would love to dismantle the Big 12 and bring back the SWC and Big 8, I don't know if the NCAA would agree with stuff like completely deleting conferences.

On another note, please EA, finally allow us to have more than 120 teams! Because we are limited to a hard limit of 120 teams, while trying to keep the NCAA layout reflecting real life, I have to leave South Alabama, UMass, and others making the jump to the FBS division in the next few years in the dust because I can't add them without kicking out someone already in the FBS.

put teams in their right timezone, Don't want see USC or Washington or any team from west coast area in dynasty with a noon game eastern time which will have it as a 9 am west coast game they should be 330 eastern time games or later. Only time west coast teams should play noon est game is on the road at east coast school.

other stuff
    The ability for the home team to set times for non-conference game in dynasty (like in real life). have the conference set times, if a high game noon, 3:30, 8pm, bad one, 12, 3:30 7, no tv

add ESPNU Signing Day Special, where top players select choice, show where teams and players final class rankings, have top spaq100 recruits commit on signing day, with players changing choice or deciding at last minute. show top players selecting in cut scene
    Last edited by UCBearcat4ever; 07-18-2011 at 10:10 AM.

make the coaching more realistic when calling timeouts for computer would like see more timeouts called cuz coach might feel he losing his team to the crowd or they called wrong play and had wrong people on field

Still seeing the same issue as last year with the Game Details page. It shows the Quarter Scoring for 1 team and then the correct scoring break down for the actual teams you clicked on. Hopefully this will all be fixed with the update that is coming out - fingers crossed -

How often does that happen? I just went through and checked all the games I've played so far in my single player OD, and all the teams and scoring summaries were correct for each game.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    How often does that happen? I just went through and checked all the games I've played so far in my single player OD, and all the teams and scoring summaries were correct for each game.
    I should have stated this with the original. But it's an issue when viewing games details from the Schedule section. If you are in the stories and click game details it populates correctly.

The other thing is it may only be an issue with multi person ODs. From what I've seen and in this case it usually populates with another user controlled team. If you could check that out that that would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    I should have stated this with the original. But it's an issue when viewing games details from the Schedule section. If you are in the stories and click game details it populates correctly.

The other thing is it may only be an issue with multi person ODs. From what I've seen and in this case it usually populates with another user controlled team. If you could check that out that that would be cool.
    Yeah, I was looking at all the game details from the Schedule section, so at least for me, in my single player OD, it was fine. When I jump online in a little bit, I'll create a multiple user dynasty and see if that issue shows up for me.

i would like to know how you use the dynasty wire? i'm on the website and dont know how to write one. yes i'm wanting this achievment but i can't seem to find out how to get it. i've joined an online dynasty as well. thanks for the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by MKNODE58 ESBA View Post
    i would like to know how you use the dynasty wire? i'm on the website and dont know how to write one. yes i'm wanting this achievment but i can't seem to find out how to get it. i've joined an online dynasty as well. thanks for the help guys.
    Go into the menus for the dynasty that you joined. Click on Stories. Then you'll see right at the very top, on the right side, "Create New Story with Storybuilder".

Here's a picture from my Dynasty Wire OD site to show you what I'm talking about.

is that how you get the achievement? i wrote a story but didnt get it. any other advice? and thanks by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MKNODE58 ESBA View Post
    is that how you get the achievement? i wrote a story but didnt get it. any other advice? and thanks by the way.
    Oh, you're talking about the achievement. I thought you were just asking about where to write stories. To get the achievement, all you have to do is comment on any story, either man-made or created by the CPU. Just comment on one and the achievement should pop right after you submit the comment.