Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Features - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Would be nice but it won't happen. If memory serves, one of the developers spoke on this issue a few years back. I believe that Madden has the license to use those stadiums but EA would have to purchase an additional license to use them in NCAA FOOTBALL. ???

Yeah, idk. They have Lucas Oil Stadium in-game, though.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsOfTheNorth View Post
    Yeah, idk. They have Lucas Oil Stadium in-game, though.
    Only because its where the B1G championship game will be played

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
    Only because its where the B1G championship game will be played
    Yep. They were able to get the license to use Lucas Oil since the real life B1G CCG will be played there. But to add other stadiums like Soldier Field, Lambeau, etc, they have to purchase the additional licenses as Jaymo said. Which means those stadium will not appear in NCAA, at least not anytime soon.

how bout something that we could set a snap count to, which could help prevent our o-linemen from going offsides in critical situations when we're trying to bait the defense into jumping offsides?

I think pulling offensive linemen would be a REALLY cool option to have. What do people think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vid9L...yer_detailpage
    GENERAL SUGGESTIONS - BRING BACK FEATURES FROM OLDER NCAA FOOTBALL 05-08

More Dynasty Control of Program Money

College football is a business. I would like to see greater control of that business that impacts ability to recruit, hire top assistant coaches, upgrade facilities to help training/etc., and give back to the school to generate more support from the administration. More wins, generates more money - BCS Bowl bids and wins can generate even more - and allow you to invest in the program/recruiting/etc. It would be great to have the opportunity to hire the best talent - either it is a "Athletic Director" Dynasty - that includes hiring the head coach and setting up recruitment - or it is rolled into the standard Dynasty - but either way, it is about the money.

Thoughts?

What about the ability realy recruit somebody. Not just click a little button and be done with it.

I would love to see ways to improve your recruiting pitches off the field and in tangible, editable ways. Build new stadiums, expand existing stadiums, create new alternate uniforms, upgrade facilities, perhaps school presidents or athletic directors that have an impact on academic prestige. Maybe as a successful head coach, you have control over your conference (like commissioner... I know it's not the coach's role, so maybe including AD as a staff position?) to invite teams to join to increase conference prestige.

Quote Originally Posted by oregonman View Post
    What about the ability realy recruit somebody. Not just click a little button and be done with it.
    How? What do you mean "really" recruit?
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Hi whats up im new to this but I would like to see the leap factor where you can jump over.players heads and I would love to see actual Hard hits like a real hit and more realistic dreads .........more in depth scouting and it would be nice if to have to actual break away speed and last but not least in the road to glory can you put like the real high situations like the real sparq training camp and the under armour and u.s army all star games well thats it until next time

how bout a weekly recruiting recap show starring erin andrews? use the whole existing system that's she's featured in for road to glory (that blue studio room thing). she could give a recap of which 4 and 5*'s committed during the previous week, they could bring herbie in and discuss what impact a certain recruit's commitment will have on his new team, erin andrews could also talk about which recruit's stock is rising the most and who's falling the most, as well as maybe providing some insight as to what top recruits arent being talked to yet.

the only thing they'd really have to do would be to record her and herbie saying the audio. otherwise, iirc, that whole studio room is already in the game.

I know a lot of people want pregame/postgame/weekly wrapup shows but the problem with them will always be the commentary. If people complain the commentary is bad now, a show that can summarize everything is gonna be super generic and is going to sound stilted with all the branching that's going to need to be done. I'm not against shows but I don't think they'll ever be "good."

I'd really like a another broadcast team. A B-team for regional games, Brad and Herbie for national games.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I know a lot of people want pregame/postgame/weekly wrapup shows but the problem with them will always be the commentary. If people complain the commentary is bad now, a show that can summarize everything is gonna be super generic and is going to sound stilted with all the branching that's going to need to be done. I'm not against shows but I don't think they'll ever be "good."

I'd really like a another broadcast team. A B-team for regional games, Brad and Herbie for national games.
    i get what you're saying, and maybe the lines would be repeated a good majority of the time, but you'd never get the same show twice, as it would always be about newly committed recruits or who's making the biggest noise. it may not sound fresh from week to week, but it would be new material.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I'd rather they spend the amount of time that it would take to get a B-team in the game on the A-team and get to the point that lines are rarely repeated (except the obvious).

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a second commentary team. But Madden's switching commentary teams has proven just how long it takes to get the audio back up to acceptable levels when you start from scratch. A second commentary team would be just that.

Personally, what I'd like to see is they bring in someone more local/available. Like maybe get some guys that do regional (or radio network guys) from the Orlando area. In theory, those guys would be able to come in for more hours and be less expensive (knowing nothing about how bringing Brad/Kirk/Rece in, this is completely theory). That's the only way, IMO, that you could get a second team up to the right level with speed. Plus, I enjoyed when other games (e.g. 2k) used non-national names, because it seemed to give them more freedom/creativity.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud