Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Uniforms - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    This ought to be interesting. And EA, Navy better have their Pro Combats in next year or you're going to have one seriously pissed off Navy fan! And I have never gotten pissed off about something like a uniform not being in the game.
    Given how it's been handled so far, I would expect that Navy's Pro Combats will be in NCAA Football 13 either as a demo unlockable or as a pre-order exclusive through a specific retailer. I wish that the Pro Combat uniforms could get put in the game for the season that they'll actually be worn, but Nike waits so long to debut them that it would be difficult for them to be added through post-release support.

Why don't they let us a few alternate uniforms for teams? Seems like it would be a simple enough of a feature to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    Given how it's been handled so far, I would expect that Navy's Pro Combats will be in NCAA Football 13 either as a demo unlockable or as a pre-order exclusive through a specific retailer. I wish that the Pro Combat uniforms could get put in the game for the season that they'll actually be worn, but Nike waits so long to debut them that it would be difficult for them to be added through post-release support.
    Oh I know, I fully, 100% expect that all the Pro Combats will be in the game next year, just like the past two years have been. Just giving my "notice" to EA that they'll unleash the full fury and wrath of this Navy fan if for some reason, whatever reason, the unis didn't make it in.

Quote Originally Posted by th3 last tiger View Post
    Why don't they let us a few alternate uniforms for teams? Seems like it would be a simple enough of a feature to implement.
    Create*

How much creative freedom would you want to see for creating alternate uniforms for on-disc teams? Schools are obviously pretty rigid about what they'll permit to have in the game, so having the ability to create an alternate uniform from the ground up would probably make those programs squirm.

For anyone interested in discussing the 2011 Pro Combat uniform announcement--or just the jerseys in general--I set up a thread in the College Sports Discussion forum here: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...Uniform-System

Just being able to use the exsisting team colors to create alternate helmet and jersey's.

Just being able to use the exsisting team colors to create alternate helmet and jersey's.
    But do you mean "create" as in build a new helmet and jersey from scratch like in Teambuilder? Or create as in what the game allows you to do already where you can mix-and-match different uniform combinations to "create" a "new" look?

I don't think the schools would ever sign off on letting people create alternate looks from scratch to tie into the on-disc teams. That said, you could use team logos in Teambuilder and create your own "version" of that school with a different uniform set based on what you can do in TB.

I mean like taking a uniform like Nebraska's for example and simply switching the helmet colors, there would be no wholesale changes to the uniform, just the ability to change the helmet color or jersey color one of the schools offical colors. Another example would be giving Northwestern a black top, when they don't have one. Its not changing the design just the color. Although I understand now that this would create problems for schools like Alabama and Penn State who wouldn't be too please with people giving Penn State Blue helmets

Quote Originally Posted by UCBearcat4ever View Post
    they're already shown on teambuilder and are in the game.

NC State will have STATE in block letters on front of jersey, addias logo moved, and ACC Football logo moved
    Numbers on back of jersey should be bolded more
    NC State Jersey Changes

And another link to the Oklahoma State Uni Combo Creator for easy reference when the dev team starts looking at NCAA Football 13.

Utah new home uni's

well he sure looks happy.

those are sweet like the black the best

Last edited by UCBearcat4ever; 08-05-2011 at 03:13 PM.

WVU's pro combat cleats need to be yellow.