Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bugs & Glitches - NCAA Football 12 Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    I thought something was fishy after season 3 and I was still a D+ so I've been paying more attention to it. I JUST played a regional game on TV and I'm still 0-0 regional.

Are you coordinator or head coach? Because if I remember correctly, TV games don't count for your record/grade as a coordinator, only head coach. Just trying to eliminate any known possibilities/reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Are you coordinator or head coach? Because if I remember correctly, TV games don't count for your record/grade as a coordinator, only head coach.
    Which would be a bug itself.

Either way, with the new "dynamic pitches", I'd expect this to be resolved this year. It's nice when a new feature will get rid of bugs because of a redesign
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 05-13-2012 at 11:36 AM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Are you coordinator or head coach? Because if I remember correctly, TV games don't count for your record/grade as a coordinator, only head coach. Just trying to eliminate any known possibilities/reasons.
    I'm a coordinator. Guess that answers that.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I'm a coordinator. Guess that answers that.
    Yeah, that would be the problem then. For whatever reason when EA implemented coaching carousel and coordinators, whether it is a bug or it was for whatever reason intentional, coordinators don't get TV games recorded on their record, only head coaches.

Yeah, that would be the problem then. For whatever reason when EA implemented coaching carousel and coordinators, whether it is a bug or it was for whatever reason intentional, coordinators don't get TV games recorded on their record, only head coaches.
    Like to see this changed, but I also don't see many of the OD's that I'm going to be in again starting out as coordinators.

If the offensive playstyle is based off the HC and not the OC, I'd like for the matchup screen in dynasty to display the correct offensive playstyle. Right now, it show's the OC's style which is misleading.

I've won the NC 3 consecutive times and had the #1 recruiting class in 2 of those years, yet I never got the trophy for winning the championship and getting the top class.