Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Glitches - NCAA Football 12 Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    ok im in the 3rd year of my offline dynasty(multi team) preseason. i went through all the recruiting, schedules and redshirting and all of the sudden it seems i lost controll of one of my teams(?!) im on the depth chart and i cant move any players...
    "You can not edit the Depth Chart for this team since it is not a user-controlled team." i allready deleted the coach and made a new one but for some reasn i cant reorder this team anymore... all other teams work and dont have this issue

edit:looks like the spot of this particular coach is bugged, i can delete and create a new coach and assign him to any team. redshirting, recruiting and scheduling works... depth chart doesnt. keeps telling me it isnt my team :S
    Last edited by IRaineZz; 08-02-2011 at 05:11 PM.

I'm in my 5th year as an offensive coordinator in Dynasty and I wanted to look at my record (wins-losses). The only problem is, everything is at zero! The only stat that has a value is the number of winning seasons. Has anybody else had this issue? I looked at the Title #2 update and I don't see this addressed anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by themoonisdown09 View Post
    I'm in my 5th year as an offensive coordinator in Dynasty and I wanted to look at my record (wins-losses). The only problem is, everything is at zero! The only stat that has a value is the number of winning seasons. Has anybody else had this issue? I looked at the Title #2 update and I don't see this addressed anywhere.
    That W-L is only showing the record for coaches as a head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    That W-L is only showing the record for coaches as a head coach.
    Oh, thanks. I guess I didn't think about that.

I am surprised I haven't found this glitch posted anywhere. His has happened to me twice, once in Play Now and once in Offline Dynasty and is a game killer.

CPU offense runs to the outside left, my defense stops the play in the backfield. At the tackle, the ball carrier and my defender disappear. The game freezes for a moment. Then the ball appears on the goalline. No players are anywhere on screen. The game gives them the spot and they run it in on the next play.

Edit: on both occasions the original play was at their own 40 or so yard line.
    Last edited by RcSinger; 08-06-2011 at 09:56 PM.

I had a instance where I challenged a long pass that was ruled incomplete. The receiver caught the ball on the three and went into the endzone without contact. The call on the field was overturned, but I was given the ball on the three where he caught the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by roccogator View Post
    I had a instance where I challenged a long pass that was ruled incomplete. The receiver caught the ball on the three and went into the endzone without contact. The call on the field was overturned, but I was given the ball on the three where he caught the ball.
    Thats correct actually. Ball spotted where the play was blown dead. It was blown dead as an incomplete at the 3, so if its ruled a catch that's where the ball is to be spotted.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

ran into one right now. i am the utah state dc and playing hawaii in an od game. currently losing 20-13 since my offense is incompetant.

there's 50 some seconds left in the game, my d-end jumps offsides but i end up sacking the qb on the play. i call a timeout since i see the clock still running. after the ref stops talking, the clock starts running again, basically stealing over 20 seconds from me.

minor thing, but i just ran into it in the tgt 360 od. i'm beating fresno state 31-17 with 1:15 and a running clock, left in the game. its 3rd and 12, so i decide to kneel rather than risk a fumble. chew clock is on. on 4th down and 14 with 36 seconds left in the game, instead of just running out the clock, the cpu head coach for utah state decides to line up for a field goal? the ball ends up being snapped with 25 seconds left and my kicker misses it.

i still won, but its kinda dumb how the cpu wasnt able to identify that it could have waited to snap the ball and ran out the clock to end the game.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    i still won, but its kinda dumb how the cpu wasnt able to identify that it could have waited to snap the ball and ran out the clock to end the game.
    Strange. I've seen the CPU run out the clock plenty of times. Even stranger that it kicked it with :25.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Using Michigan, I threw a 24 yard pass into the endzone (intended for K. Koger) which was ruled out of bounds.
    After review, the play was reversed for a touchdown but they credited J. McColgan with a 6 yard TD run.
    So I looked at the scoring summary, and it scored the play as a 24 yard TD run by D. Robinson.

Couple of things with RTG. Just finished my high school career and after the State Championship game USC offered me a scholarship. I could see them in the college choices screen but when I went to signing day they were not there. I could walk on and be the 2nd string though.

I was also a 5 star prospect but after I picked a school I didn't have that as one of my accomplishments.

I was playing as Indiana, and when they came out of the tunnel, there were two "Rock(s)".

just had a clock issue in the national championship game (year 1) in my offline dynasty. i'm playing as #1 vs #2 . i'm winning 7-0 in the first quarter with about 40 seconds left. i have the ball on bama's 44 yard line, 1st-10, when i come out in pistol trips- curl flat corner. i throw the corner route to my inside slot receiver, he catches the ball out of bounds (ruled incomplete-no issue with that)....however, the clock continues to run- acting as if it was a completion.

A couple of glitches I've noticed lately:

- A long pass downfield was originally ruled out of bounds, but after review, the call was reversed. Neither the QB nor the WR got credit in the passing/ receiving stats on the play-- but the QB was credited with a 48-yard run.

- In a different game, my WR took a crossing route about 35 yards and was tackled inside the 1-yard line- it appeared to be spotted around the 6-inch line. I ran the ball in a play or two later. After the game, the QB and WR were credited with a TD on the play. Also, the scoring summary listed a 35-yard passing TD, and then the short run 20 seconds later. The scoring summary listed 3 TD's for the quarter, but only the 14 points that I actually scored. My team scored 35 points in the game-- but somehow had 4 rushing touchdowns plus 2 receiving touchdowns. It appeared that this play was the phantom touchdown.

- On the audio, in games at Western Michigan, it sometimes refers to Salt Lake City instead of Kalamazoo.

- It appears that not all tackles are registering when you sim plays as a coordinator-- specifically, when playing as the OC, I've had situations where my defense forces a fumble on the first play from scrimmage. When checking the game stats immediately after that play to see who got the fumble, there's a player listed with the forced fumble and the fumble recovery, but no tackles. There's only one tackle listed at that point-- from the opening kickoff.

I've been playing for about a month and I've noticed a few glitches.

1. A few times on successful two point conversions the announcers will say the conversion was unsuccessful.
    2. The halfback walk glitch. I don't know how it's done but the halfback becomes untacklable until he reaches the endzone or goes out of bounds. Pretty much everyone at the top of the online leaderboards uses it.
    3. Linebacker shift glitch. Again, I don't know how it's done, but it prevents the O-line from blocking properly.

I notice sometimes on option and toss plays to the HB, the corner will just sit there and i could run into him and he wouldnt even move

Please refer to the following link as a "replay challenge" glitch that needs to be addressed. http://forums.traditionsportsonline....-2#post-893967

Also when you are deleted from an online dynasty it seems all your trophies and highlights from said dynasty are deleted. Those should stay in your harddrive for the remainder of the game. Otherwise what good is it to save them?

Season 4 of my dynasty. I'm using a TB team in custom conferences on PS3. I'm not getting credit for televised games. My record is 0-0 for both regional and televised games and I've been on tv multiple times. Hell, I've even played in a CCG and a bowl game and neither were counted. My television exposure continues to be a D+ because of this.

Had you gotten any credit for TV exposure before? I don't remember seeing that problem with TB teams, but I may not be remembering it.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud