Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA 2012 Custom Play Book discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Dont think I'm using a CPB. Since Tuesday I have had nothing but issues. The game has either froze multiple times, disconnected or couldn't start it at all. Not saying this all has to do with CPB but it's getting annoying. Out of the 2 online games that I've been able to finish only used my def CPB once.

I've tried to play atleast 15 games and they have either froze or disconnected. Guess I'll try without my defensive playbook.

Don't have this issue when I play Madden

Quote Originally Posted by RcSinger View Post
    Does anybody use the Prima Game Guide and if so do you find it useful at all?
    This year's is better than the last two years have been. They basically took the best (in my eyes) from the NCAA 10 version, combined it with the best from the NCAA 11 version, and you get NCAA 12. However, there is considerably more "data" (rosters, formations for offensive playbooks, "top plays" for Top 20 teams) this year than in previous years. So much so that the team previews are over half of the book.

So if you're looking for strategy ... probably not worth it. If you're looking for information while your PC/laptop is away ... may be worth it. I summed it up as gschwendt's Playbook spreadsheet plus Solidice's team info spreadsheet, plus a little bit of in-game strategy.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud