Thread: Road to Glory questions

• Facebook
  • Display

Road to Glory questions

hey guys, new to the forums - sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I have a couple of questions about RTG.
    -I'm in my junior season as a speed HB with Texas A&M. I've got my stats pretty high and i've reached the highest coach trust level. Afterwards I see how your meter goes up to 200 on the coach trust, what exactly does that do? I see how it goes up until 200 then stops, but will go down if you have a negative play.
    - also, I'm trying to win the heisman with my guy, and I'm having decent games 100-150 yds rushing usually with 50-100 yards receiving. I was the preseason All Big 12 HB but thats about it. Any tips on how to get in the heisman race, other than just performing better in games?
    -this brings me to my next question, can you transfer schools? I though maybe how much you win/how well your school does might have some to do with getting in the hesiman race.

Thanks for any help, and also direct me to any threads with good info on RTG please

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Nope, can't transfer schools.

As for Heisman stuff, it's really just going to require you to have a ridiculously good season to guarantee it. Something like 1,500 yards and 20-25 TDs.

As for the coach trust stuff, it's my understanding that with it, you can choose more than just the normal whatever play that they give you access to at the beginning. As for it going down, not entirely sure on that, so I'll leave that for someone else.

yeah ive gotten to the "team legend" level, but afterwards theres a 200 points meter and i've gotten to the end of it and nothing really happens. I thought maybe you get more plays called utilizing your player if that is full or something.
    Also it says you can "flip the running play" after reaching certain coach trust levels. I try to flip the play like in a normal game but that doesnt work. does anyone know how to do this or does this mean something else?
    Thanks for the help man. Has anyone else won the heisman with further tips for me?

I had a problem with Heisman. I had 2000 Yard 20+ TD season, but had a losing record as a JR. I wasnt even a Finalist
    But I started my Senior season as the frontrunner(1st time on the list). I have yet to start my SR year. But I plan on winning the Heisman, but will end up with a 7- season with really bad talent around me. No OL over 80, some under 70, QB 77 OVR

Quote Originally Posted by illwill10 View Post
    I had a problem with Heisman. I had 2000 Yard 20+ TD season, but had a losing record as a JR. I wasnt even a Finalist
    But I started my Senior season as the frontrunner(1st time on the list). I have yet to start my SR year. But I plan on winning the Heisman, but will end up with a 7- season with really bad talent around me. No OL over 80, some under 70, QB 77 OVR
    I couldn't tell you the last time I won a Heisman award. I was in it till week 12 in our powerhouse dynasty here on NCAA 11. My HB got injured and crushed my dreams, .

While not remembering the last I won one, I never really go stat whoring to get one which could really be my problem. I tend to really spread the ball around and get players into the games as fast as I can to avoid injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I couldn't tell you the last time I won a Heisman award. I was in it till week 12 in our powerhouse dynasty here on NCAA 11. My HB got injured and crushed my dreams, .

While not remembering the last I won one, I never really go stat whoring to get one which could really be my problem. I tend to really spread the ball around and get players into the games as fast as I can to avoid injuries.
    Unless a player on your team/RTG puts up crazy stats and your team has a great record, It is hard even to get on the list. Best bet to win is your player starting the season as the frontrunner/on the list. I think from there as long as you put up good(doesnt have to be great) consistently, I think you would have a shot.
    But, I did see a QB from Northern Illinois win the Heisman in my JR RTG season. He didnt really have a great statistical year. I think he had 3400+ Yards 37 Total TDs. I didnt check his team record. But it must of been very high.