Thread: ARGH!

• Facebook
  • Display

ARGH!

Friggin' gamestores near me are NOT doing a midnight release like they have done in the past. Had the preorder set up of course, but just called and none of the local stores are doing it. Closest one is a ways away downtown in Austin which is BS, because this is Texas, damnit, how is there not enough football interest to do it????

Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    Friggin' gamestores near me are NOT doing a midnight release like they have done in the past. Had the preorder set up of course, but just called and none of the local stores are doing it. Closest one is a ways away downtown in Austin which is BS, because this is Texas, damnit, how is there not enough football interest to do it????
    With that being the case, why not bank $20 credit at Amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football-...afootball12-20

Yep...mine either. I'm just goin to Walmart and Gamestop can move the money I have on NCAA to something else. Screw the pro combat stuff

all I can say is....24 hour Walmart

I also had a Walmart preorder as I was hoping it would show up today as some people said they had gotten theirs on Monday from Walmart last year. Sooooooooooo, I'll check to see if it shows today.......if not, I'll have it tomorrow regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Bomb View Post
    all I can say is....24 hour Walmart
    Already called them and they aren't getting them in until the morning. Although I only bank 50% accuracy on that since it usually depends who you talk to there if they have a clue or not. The lady checked (could hear her talking to the manager) about it though.

Yep...mine either. I'm just goin to Walmart and Gamestop can move the money I have on NCAA to something else. Screw the pro combat stuff
    Exactly.

With that being the case, why not bank $20 credit at Amazon.
    Might as well. And then just return it to Walmart as the Walmart preorder copy when the Amazon copy shows.

Well, keep in mind that you can have release day shipping for $1.

That's surprising...typically Wal-Mart advertises that they'll have it ready at midnight. But being in a college town like Lincoln, NE that isn't surprising as all Gamestops have a midnight deal too.

Might as well. And then just return it to Walmart as the Walmart preorder copy when the Amazon copy shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Well, keep in mind that you can have release day shipping for $1.
    Yep, UPS will deliver it tomorrow for you for $1 if you go the Amazon route.

No need to pay the dollar, see my earlier post.