Thread: BigWY's Named Rosters (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I can verify that BigWY does indeed have a copy of the game.

BigWY, do you need any feedback on any teams? If you don't mind me asking, what is your method for putting the names to the players? Just curious.

Also, do you have any plans on how to release them once completed? Would you be interested in letting us post your roster information our Roster page? Since you're new around here, we use that page as a way to spread publicity about free rosters for the community (hopefully your intent is to share these for free). Let me know any thoughts and we can get something setup.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I can verify that BigWY does indeed have a copy of the game.

BigWY, do you need any feedback on any teams? If you don't mind me asking, what is your method for putting the names to the players? Just curious.

Also, do you have any plans on how to release them once completed? Would you be interested in letting us post your roster information our Roster page? Since you're new around here, we use that page as a way to spread publicity about free rosters for the community (hopefully your intent is to share these for free). Let me know any thoughts and we can get something setup.
    So far we have been able to match up 99% of the players. We aren't making any edits to players, just names. But we are making edits to coaches (look, alma mater).

The only problem we have is that on a coulpe of teams EA has the same guy twice. It's happened where a player started or played last year at one position like RB and then shifted heading into this year to another position like DE. We had to name one of them to a different player to avoid two of the same name on the roster.

Yeah, as soon as we're done we want to spread the word around so people can use these to play online and maybe some will play Dynasty with it until the other guys finished doing edited rosters.