Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1858

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by goosedawg68 View Post
    Are they going to be under your ID?
    They will probably be under an ID that no one knows yet. Once the rosters are uploaded under this unknown name, i will make a thread on OS and im sure Gator will make another thread here announcing that the rosters are available. I'll also be updating on my Twitter account. So as soon as they go live.......everyone will know instantly.

We might try to put the roster in our PSN locker and try to upload them as well. That way there will be 3 different PSN ID's to download from and not just 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgersfan View Post
    ive already set up a plan to do half of the mountain west and another guy does the other half...we should try to set up teams to get all edits finished for each conference
    Well I only feel 100% confident in editing my own school. I'd do the Big XII "old south", but I'm sure a Longhorn or an Aggie would be able to notice things I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeNOut View Post
    I did some sliders as well here is the link: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lider-set.html

Also I did Nebraska's Roster and it is as authentic as it gets. PSN: Mikael_Wartooth
    Check them both out!
    Have you taken into account different adjustment styles or are your sliders Balance based?

Tried to make the game more balanced, good teams are tough, bad teams can surprise. I tried getting it so the most realistic stats are achieved during play. Try them out.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye02 View Post
    They will probably be under an ID that no one knows yet. Once the rosters are uploaded under this unknown name, i will make a thread on OS and im sure Gator will make another thread here announcing that the rosters are available. I'll also be updating on my Twitter account. So as soon as they go live.......everyone will know instantly.

We might try to put the roster in our PSN locker and try to upload them as well. That way there will be 3 different PSN ID's to download from and not just 1.
    Great! Thanks for all your and Gator's work. We appreciate everything y'all have done. MORE COWBELL!!!

It would be nice for EA to allow us to add-on to rosters, like a copy & paste kind through the EA locker the next time around. Instead of very reliable people giving in templates, they can give in the full edited team, Gator and buck can proof read 'em, add 'em in... and viola. Something to think about, EA.

I've been playing with some sliders - I like low QB accuracy and low Kick Accuracy... I don't want to have a guaranteed game winning field goal... I like to pressure to get it right when the time comes... QB accuracy has been interesting, if I try to force passes I get picked... it makes me read the D knowing that I can't ensure a 1st down on 3rd also. I have 20 QB acc and 15 Kick Acc...

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeNOut View Post
    Tried to make the game more balanced, good teams are tough, bad teams can surprise. I tried getting it so the most realistic stats are achieved during play. Try them out.

should i cancel dinner plans? or should i order an entire pizza for the entire night, and take a nap to fuel up for a late night?

Quote Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant View Post
    Well I only feel 100% confident in editing my own school. I'd do the Big XII "old south", but I'm sure a Longhorn or an Aggie would be able to notice things I wouldn't.
    i dont know about that...i follow only the big ten really close (hence my name) but im trying to help with the Mountain West

some douche on twitter acting like buck broke some cardinal rule by not getting the ETA right. some ppl will never understand.

Can't wait to finally begin my dynasty and thanks for all you hard work. I know I wouldn't have the patience to just edit rosters for 15+ hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    should i cancel dinner plans? or should i order an entire pizza for the entire night, and take a nap to fuel up for a late night?
    order the pizza

Quote Originally Posted by bbking34 View Post
    order the pizza
    GREAT IDEA!

My bad just got on here what's the eta for the ps3 rosters?

Quote Originally Posted by bearcats260 View Post
    They will be released before the first game of the season... but that's all we know, all of the files got stolen by the Deceptecons, so they had to start all over again

No ETA, cuz an ETA was missed an ppl got sand in their vagina an threw a fit about it. Be patient, my friend

ask richard samuel

NEVER!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

no seriously there should be a version 1.0 tonight

What position does he play again?

Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    ask richard samuel
    WWRSD?