Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 1858

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Butnerthe3rd View Post
    You're not the only one. I wouldn't say quite hard but it offers me enough challenge on 5 minute quarters. Madden last year I adjust the basic sliders (cpu def & off) right below All-Madden (13 or 14) on 5 minute quarters and that was fine by me. I usually dont past online so as long as I have some challenge from the comp I don't care.
    Madden was awful last year... or at least the difficulty was, All Pro was to easy and All Madden was immpossible, and there was never a perfect difficulty even with changed sliders, it was always to easy or way to hard

These rosters will be dissected like frogs in high school. Thats fine with me. I feel like we did our best with what was given to us. Each year is getting harder and harder to make accurate rosters with what EA gives us. Been doing rosters since 2002, and this year we have put the most time and effort into these than in previous years. Im excited for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye02 View Post
    These rosters will be dissected like frogs in high school. Thats fine with me. I feel like we did our best with what was given to us. Each year is getting harder and harder to make accurate rosters with what EA gives us. Been doing rosters since 2002, and this year we have put the most time and effort into these than in previous years. Im excited for you guys.
    I bet they will cause of the timeframe, but you know what, i bet the "missed" stuff will come from nitpicking. So they can fix it themselves.

I almost gave up last night, but I talked my people into waiting, these will be as accurate as possible and that's important when playing dynasty.

To hell with the critics! You guys do the best job year in and year out...HANDS DOWN! Keep it up! Lookin forward to takin the Big Ten wit my Huskers! Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication.

i've been playing on straight hiesman since release - haven't lost a game since Saturday. I play against only top 25 teams. no blow outs. largest margin of victory was 30-7 v. Souf Cakalaki and big bad lattimore.

picks are what they are, but the CPU will throw them to you too if you stick with it. you don't HAVE to run, but you have to be smart. also, use the hot route.

we plan on sending more edits for you guys if you are for sure doing a V2

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by Silogram View Post
    Madden was awful last year... or at least the difficulty was, All Pro was to easy and All Madden was immpossible, and there was never a perfect difficulty even with changed sliders, it was always to easy or way to hard
    Yeah Oakland had a few undefeated seasons hehe, it got to a point where I'd start as a crap team, draft so-so guys and that helped make it more interesting

And Buck, f*** the haters. My only critique will be "awesome!" Thanks again to you guys

Buckeye02 all I have to say is thank you. I waited the last two years for your rosters and if you told me they take one more week to do id wait because there worth it. You and gator put so much work into these that I know I couldn't due so I thank you both for doing this.

Once again Thank you for your hard work

i didnt think heisman was impossible. its hard this year no doubt even just default heisman is a challenge. lots of close games but the thing that irritates me about heisman is the 65+ yd fg attempts. this only happens on heisman so im looking into playing AA with adjusted sliders to play harder

Quote Originally Posted by Badgersfan View Post
    No doubt. I just hope we can keep it simple and organized.

No matter what anyone says, everyone is so thankful to you and gator for doing this... taking time out of your lives and doing this for free just out of the kindness of your hearts. I would donate if I hadn't spent all 62 bucks in my bank account on NCAA 12 with no source of income. Buck you will forever be the only buckeye I will ever respect.

I'm excited you 2 are doing them. I had edited the rosters that Gameroster released because it was JACKED....UP!!! (they need to bring that back btw) and this year it was so damn slow. It was like a slight 2 second delay for everything as you toggle through choices. Horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgersfan View Post
    Hopefully i'll be able to help Gator out with V.2

All he has to do is throw the latest version to me so i can make edits at my house.

Are they going to be under your ID?

Thanks again fellas! Things are looking up.

Quote Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant View Post
    No doubt. I just hope we can keep it simple and organized.
    ive already set up a plan to do half of the mountain west and another guy does the other half...we should try to set up teams to get all edits finished for each conference

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    i've been playing on straight hiesman since release - haven't lost a game since Saturday. I play against only top 25 teams. no blow outs. largest margin of victory was 30-7 v. Souf Cakalaki and big bad lattimore.

picks are what they are, but the CPU will throw them to you too if you stick with it. you don't HAVE to run, but you have to be smart. also, use the hot route.
    Yeah for every pick I threw I've gotten two off the opposing team. I did some football reading over the past few months that has made watching on TV (replays now of course) and playing the games alot more fun. You are exactly right about being able to burn Offenses easily if you keep on it

You guys busted your asses...we are all greatful.

This is my first year hearing about this roster, if it is anything like im reading there is no doubt it wont be my last. You guys have given your best, and there is no shame in mistakes. It all is better the the original. So quit being so critical on yourselves, i gaurentee it will be awsome.

I did some sliders as well here is the link: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lider-set.html

Also I did Nebraska's Roster and it is as authentic as it gets. PSN: Mikael_Wartooth
    Check them both out!