Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1858

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    They just lost the whole file

I almost gave up on life entirely after ^this post. With you Being an Admin, I couldn't tell if you were serious or not. I may have OS syndrome.

I also just now signed up to say thanks.

Looking forward to checking out the rosters (hopefully) tonight! I'll do my best as a diehard 'Nole fan to offer any advice as far as edits go. I have know idea what all you have done, but after looking at the default rosters over the weekend, it looks like there was a lot of work to be done!

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    This does not sound like you have "good" friends then!
    Because he doesn't belong to a Pack!

Freshman
    Yes in deed this is great news, I feel for you guys doing this, u are appreciated.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger2003 View Post
    Because he doesn't belong to a Pack!
    I know! This lone wolf deal is crap! I'm lonelier than that kid in the Alf shirt

So excited to get V1 tonight. Cannot wait! Thanks for all the hardwork, I'll be sending some team edits to you soon.

@ Block-O/ Gator what rating did you give FIU WR T.Y. Hilton. Not gonna tell you what to rate him as I will do it myself if i'm not happy with his rating, just wanna know to see if any top sunbelt players got any love.

They just lost the whole file

Nicely played JB.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    not funny.
    I have to admit, I laughed. JB's claim of them losing the whole file is a lot more believable then my "they quit" post, as well as it being posted by an admin. I guarantee at least a couple hundred people just started having a seizure when JB made that post.

Freshman
    I'm pretty sure you guys have Ohio State down pat, but Buckeyes02 please a homer and make T.Y. Williams a beast. Also Latwaun Anderson from Glenville isnt on Miami "The U" roster. He has to be one of the fastest players in the country. He played in the Under Armour game. He has Olympic speed, one of the 2 best athletes to ever come from Cleveland, screw an Ohio team and some how end up in Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Tical2399 View Post
    @ Block-O/ Gator what rating did you give FIU WR T.Y. Hilton. Not gonna tell you what to rate him as I will do it myself if i'm not happy with his rating, just wanna know to see if any top sunbelt players got any love.
    Hey, this is a serious request, but can you PM me your thoughts about T.Y. Hilton and his ratings? I'm doing a dynasty right now with FIU, so reading this post has caught my interest and curiosity about Hilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucknut216 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you guys have Ohio State down pat, but Buckeyes02 please a homer and make T.Y. Williams a beast. Also Latwaun Anderson from Glenville isnt on Miami "The U" roster. He has to be one of the fastest players in the country. He played in the Under Armour game. He has Olympic speed, one of the 2 best athletes to ever come from Cleveland, screw an Ohio team and some how end up in Miami.
    LeBron James must be his favorite athlete.

so create a player is stupid. you cannot save a created player separately as its own file. that would make this process about 100x easier for these guys. has to go into all the wishlist and review type threads on all the websites so we can streamline this for them next year (should they decide to take on the rosters again.)

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Nicely played JB.

I have to admit, I laughed. JB's claim of them losing the whole file is a lot more believable then my "they quit" post, as well as it being posted by an admin. I guarantee at least a couple hundred people just started having a seizure when JB made that post.
    I guess the button doesn't ooze sarcasm

so create a player is stupid. you cannot save a created player separately as its own file. that would make this process about 100x easier for these guys. has to go into all the wishlist and review type threads on all the websites so we can streamline this for them next year (should they decide to take on the rosters again.)
    yea. i know mlb the show 11 for ps3 has this feature

I guess the button doesn't ooze sarcasm
    They probably thought it was referring to you and what a giant post whore you are.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    They probably thought it was referring to you and what a giant post whore you are.

Duh, winning!

Freshman
    I've never understood that with EA, granted there is FA to place guys in on Madden, but why not leave those guys off a team until you decide to place them yourself? I mean they know that these guys do the rosters (as evident by the fact they send out the game early) why not have that feature? Not to mention the fact that it would allow people the opportunity to create their player separately from RTG for later importing if they wish to.

every other games besides NCAA has this feature. even madden. these guys could just delete the shitty players from teams and ones that don't exist, and keep opening the template CAP and altering it, saving it as a new file over and over.

c'mon EA, its 2011, step your game up!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    I will be releasing Version 1.0 on Tuesday evening. Dont be suprised to see a good bit of mistakes and corrections still to come on the lower level teams. Atleast if I get them out, fans can come back here and post the exact corrections needed. So I dont have to filter through all the teams we lost edits for.
    I can dig this!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    I will be releasing Version 1.0 on Tuesday evening. Dont be suprised to see a good bit of mistakes and corrections still to come on the lower level teams. Atleast if I get them out, fans can come back here and post the exact corrections needed. So I dont have to filter through all the teams we lost edits for.
    Will be checking and sending edits if I see any. Although, while I go for accuracy, if its not extremely obvious and doesn't affect the play I usually don't notice it.

That being said, great work you guys!