Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1858

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by EMU Eagles 1056 View Post
    Thanks, didn't know if i should be concerned about my awful team being the same, or make the few changes to upgrade them to terrible
    if you want you could help with any roster changes...details are first page and first post. I dont think any of us has started to work on the mac as far as correct positions and builds.

Quote Originally Posted by jmel1125 View Post
    one of my friends is an incoming freshman there lol
    On the team? if so i'm sure it can only help

Quote Originally Posted by Badgersfan View Post
    if you want you could help with any roster changes...details are first page and first post. I dont think any of us has started to work on the mac as far as correct positions and builds.
    I'd be more then willing to try, can't say it would be any good.

On the team? if so i'm sure it can only help
    yeah he is a quarterback

yeah he is a quarterback
    Iannotti? thats the QB i know we recruited, (I'm one of the few to actually try and follow the sports here)

i play with eastern michigan every year and always win the bcs championship with them in my 2nd year mostely depending on the other teams play and EA absolutely dogs these guys. Devontae Payne their qb 2 years ago was a 90 or so in speed an accelration now in 12 he is a 68 how does this happen. and i won all them in heisman but 12 is proving to b a pain way to much lag on everything

Iannotti? thats the QB i know we recruited, (I'm one of the few to actually try and follow the sports here)
    haha yeah thats him

I'd be more then willing to try, can't say it would be any good.
    All u really have to do is look on the official roster and check to make sure that everyone on the default roster is on the official team one(I used a downloaded roster with only names to get a better match)...if there is someone who isn't on the official roster then u can suggest a replacement idea. Like I said better details are at page 1 post 1

Quote Originally Posted by BossHawgSwagger View Post
    i play with eastern michigan every year and always win the bcs championship with them in my 2nd year mostely depending on the other teams play and EA absolutely dogs these guys. Devontae Payne their qb 2 years ago was a 90 or so in speed an accelration now in 12 he is a 68 how does this happen. and i won all them in heisman but 12 is proving to b a pain way to much lag on everything
    Last I herd he transferred halfway through last season, and we don't know why he didn't play more (started a chant to try and get him in one game). I also heard that he was recruited by big schools like OSU but had a reading level (or math level) of an 8th grader so we picked him up. Was a big guy, not too impressive

haha yeah thats him
    He looked really good on the tape i saw of the incoming freshman, big guy that can run and throw. Our current QB could apparently start at safety if we could find someone good enough to replace him

i just love michigan football but i hate how EA is so far off on their stats of the players. how you do have a guy 90 or so one year in speed and drop to a 70+ did he get hit by a car in the off season its like they put no effort in even trying to make the rosters legit. and normally from everybody else's rosters ive seen and downloaded b4 they play favorites with their teams boosting their guys stats and all that. gators have always been fair to me. only year that killed me was when tebow was a 98 i think in break tackle OMFG 4TH and 1 Tebow up the middle almost inpossible to stop on heisman exspecally with Eastern Michigan

i just love michigan football but i hate how EA is so far off on their stats of the players. how you do have a guy 90 or so one year in speed and drop to a 70+ did he get hit by a car in the off season its like they put no effort in even trying to make the rosters legit. and normally from everybody else's rosters ive seen and downloaded b4 they play favorites with their teams boosting their guys stats and all that. gators have always been fair to me. only year that killed me was when tebow was a 98 i think in break tackle OMFG 4TH and 1 Tebow up the middle almost inpossible to stop on heisman exspecally with Eastern Michigan
    Everything is hard to stop with Eastern Michigan, but as long as they are in the game and people know who they are I'm happy

He looked really good on the tape i saw of the incoming freshman, big guy that can run and throw. Our current QB could apparently start at safety if we could find someone good enough to replace him
    yeah he's a good kid, smart, fast and has a strong arm, he is better than his bro who i graduated with

has anybody noticed how the computer can throw the ball away in the pocket and not get intentional ground called, or the horrible lag one everything, creating guys, running the ball, nomore jump snap with DE's, changing directions, its like the controls are half broken its really frustrating or on Road To Glory when they snap the ball a 300 OL cutblocks then the HB cutblocks and ive even had the Center run back off the line in the backfeild to block game is crazy sometimes

that was also after he won the heisman as a true soph. first in ncaa history along with other records. not saying he deserves 98 BTK, thats like earl campbell status, but i guess that was their reasoning.

speaking of ratings drop offs, how does the #1 recruit last year (powell, won mvp in the hs army game) go from an 80 something as a fresh w mid 80 spd,acc to a 79 as a soph after playing as a true frosh and 79 spd? that doesnt seem to make any sense to me

yeah he's a good kid, smart, fast and has a strong arm, he is better than his bro who i graduated with
    can't wait to see what they can do this season. I'm sure he will be great in future for the team

ya dont get me wrong Tebow was a stud it just sucked knowing what was coming and you could barley ever stop it. and ya the stats are straight retarded thats for sure

i used to love 3rd and short or goal line plays. qb blast was the money maker with him. until they put in that whole half second delay randomly when you run a wildcat play. i think it was like ncaa 10 they put that in. and madden too cuz ppl were abusing the wild cat.

ya i think EA is killing these games tho the lag is getting so bad now its getting retarded. i get they wanna make it realistic but i think the taclking system in game is stupid my DT will rush the QB on heisman and bounce off him and its the FCS created teams its like they kinda are taking away the big hits i mean some of tackles are cool but why does everything have a lag i mean you can switch tabs in depth chart without lag or change a dudes socks on 12 without lag its kinda sucks

Quote Originally Posted by holt4mvp View Post
    that was also after he won the heisman as a true soph. first in ncaa history along with other records. not saying he deserves 98 BTK, thats like earl campbell status, but i guess that was their reasoning.

speaking of ratings drop offs, how does the #1 recruit last year (powell, won mvp in the hs army game) go from an 80 something as a fresh w mid 80 spd,acc to a 79 as a soph after playing as a true frosh and 79 spd? that doesnt seem to make any sense to me
    I think the game speed changed. Playing with some "slow" QBs...they actually seem quick. Not saying he deserves his drop, but just saying it could explain it a bit.