Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1858

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    lol, I'm too tired to make a cover or else I might have thrown my hat into the ring. Although...it probably would've taken me longer than Gator is gonna take to put out the rosters...even on joke covers I prefer quality haha

oh god not this guy again....

Quote Originally Posted by TheMove View Post
    There were a ton of ETAs given on OS. Its just a estimate nobody is gonna hold anybody to the excat ETA. But when the posts said everything is done and we just have 8 teams left, than 5 teams left, than it went down to 3 teams left. With a promise saying these rosters would be out no later than 6am. There was a countdown with the progress all weekend. There your rosters nobody can tell you what to do with them. And releasing them is a very nice thing to do. But the way it was handled on OS and everyone was mislead was a asshole thing to do. I think more people were counting down the ETA with these rosters this weekend than the game itself. The thing is these rosters dont even seem close to finished so why act like they were?

There was 3 teams left last nite and a post saying it would take about 5 hours after to check that everything was good before they got released. Now 24 hours later the rosters are not close to being done? Alot of people helped out, donated, and put playing on hold. Just was not handled good.
    and afterwards they had said they underestimated the time it takes to complete edits...which to me is understandable

Breaking News

Rischard Samuel has just been inducted into the College Football HOF.

Quote Originally Posted by holt4mvp View Post
    curious as to how gator and buckeye are gonna handle bubba starling. what do the nebraska fans think? would u wana play w him? he did go to summer conditioning
    From what I understand Starling, is taking summer classes in Lincoln. But, almost everyone seems to think he won't end up playing football. Since Martinez is a soph. and Carnes seems decent I don't see the need at QB. Would really prefer the roster space going to a guy committed to football.

id play as him but as soon as i find if he is going pro or playing baseball id change him and make him a FB or TE or OL probably that didnt quite make the cut

Georgia's Athletic Director

Richard Samuels has already been drafted first for next years draft... which ever team gets first pick is required to take him... and they are excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDmo View Post
    lol, I'm too tired to make a cover or else I might have thrown my hat into the ring. Although...it probably would've taken me longer than Gator is gonna take to put out the rosters...even on joke covers I prefer quality haha
    if u ever get the free time please do give it a try. i seen some of ur other covers and i must say great job on every one. most of them look better then the ingram one. but anything looks better then that god awful cover to me... haha

Quote Originally Posted by qpc123 View Post
    From what I understand Starling, is taking summer classes in Lincoln. But, almost everyone seems to think he won't end up playing football. Since Martinez is a soph. and Carnes seems decent I don't see the need at QB. Would really prefer the roster space going to a guy committed to football.
    yea its been said that hes only feigning the interest at neb to drive up the cost for the royals. said to be throwing upwards of 5 mil at him guaranteed. must be nice... kinda makes you wonder what carl crawford woulda been like in ncaa back in the day at neb or adam dunn at tex. football loses some good players to baseball but i cant complain since i love baseball too

Richard Samuels should see all the love he is getting on here.

the thing about bubba starling is i think he would be a beast at football, but i see tim tebow in him. tebow was not the fastest guy on the team but he could just plow right through you and i think he could get in on some package plays pretty early on but he will probably play baseball. although his mom really wants him to go to college. being from kansas city its a win win situation for me though because im also a royals fan

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    Richard Samuels has already been drafted first for next years draft... which ever team gets first pick is required to take him... and they are excited about it.
    i hear the new england patriots are going to try and lose every game just to get him

They tried that when Brady "got hurt" and Cassel took over for the season...

Belly is just too good no matter who is calling the signals
    Quote Originally Posted by domXtheXbomb View Post
    i hear the new england patriots are going to try and lose every game just to get him

Dawg Nation home of the 2012 BCS National Title GO DAWGS!!!!
    WTF STOP TALKING ABOUT SAMUEL!!!!!!! ARGRGHHHh

the thing about bubba starling is i think he would be a beast at football, but i see tim tebow in him. tebow was not the fastest guy on the team but he could just plow right through you and i think he could get in on some package plays pretty early on but he will probably play baseball. although his mom really wants him to go to college. being from kansas city its a win win situation for me though because im also a royals fan
    yeah i think he could push martinez for his job next year if he stayed. but who wouldnt take 5 mil coming out of high school. even if he flames out in the minors he can always come back to football. (example: chris weinke) or he could be the next mike trout and be in the majors at 19. side note, trout lives next to my friends grandpa. kid was a stud in high school. we graduated the same year from hs and he is definitely crushing me in life right now haha

Yeah, 'cause they think it's Richard Seymour and Asante Samuel rolled into 1...just a more versatile rendition, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by bsg3003 View Post
    WTF STOP TALKING ABOUT SAMUEL!!!!!!! ARGRGHHHh
    Who typed that, UGA??

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseBronco View Post
    Yeah, 'cause they think it's Richard Seymour and Asante Samuel rolled into 1...just a more versatile rendition, that's all.
    hahahahaha. this is the best thing said about richard samuel by far.

time for update