Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1858

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Yeah the thing i liked about this site is that it was not like os with all the post whores...its kinda changing now....but at least we dont have as many beggers as os has

anyone remember this?! Im going off topic but staying within the college football borders!

Quote Originally Posted by kc1678 View Post
    None of this bs started until we got some idiots from OS over here and it looks like it pissed off gator and buck so they may be done for the night from what buck told me
    Yea I apologize that we aren't asking for ETA's and if the Georgia LB has been moved to RB yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger2003 View Post
    What are they mad about? Guys having fun while they finish roster? I really don't see the harm in that.
    Neither do I. Gator said those willing to help him to PM him ON HERE with any Templates or Info, whatever it is called.

I offered to help Gator, no answer from him personally. In the meantime, I'm just having fun waiting on these things like the rest of us are.

If that makes me an "idiot from OS," guilty as charged.

Gator, did you get my pm?

I'd say more posters with loose morals rather than full out whores...

Quote Originally Posted by domXtheXbomb View Post
    Yeah the thing i liked about this site is that it was not like os with all the post whores...its kinda changing now....but at least we dont have as many beggers as os has

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick04 View Post
    Wish yall the best up there. I think u can put a little less blame on the kids bc I mean they're college kids with no income (except maybe their parents) The majority should be put on tressell though I said if chizik ever did that I would want him fired too
    Yah I agree....but I never like him from the beginning. Yes he was a great ball player but wasn't a Pryor nut huger like most Buckeye fans.

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseBronco View Post
    Neither do I. Gator said those willing to help him to PM him ON HERE with any Templates or Info, whatever it is called.

I offered to help Gator, no answer from him personally. In the meantime, I'm just having fun waiting on these things like the rest of us are.

If that makes me an "idiot from OS," guilty as charged.
    I think gator was responding to pages back with the two guys being aggravating about the rosters not being done.

how do you think ohio state and auburn will fair this year? im not trying to offend but i saw a deal on espn where people were talking about how last years national champs will not make it to a bowl or they will be at crap bowl. and have no idea how o state will do, they got talent though for sure

He may have been irritated at how passionate the wolfpack got too... it was alittle bromantic for a while there... maybe he felt left out too... don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick04 View Post
    I think gator was responding to pages back with the two guys being aggravating about the rosters not being done.

how do you think ohio state and auburn will fair this year? im not trying to offend but i saw a deal on espn where people were talking about how last years national champs will not make it to a bowl or they will be at crap bowl. and have no idea how o state will do, they got talent though for sure
    for AU im saying anywhere from 8-10 wins

in 09 we were projected to go 3-9 lol

This whole ETA thing is a mass conspiracy. The more times they put up ETAs the more times people are going to be more inclined to donate and the longer they stay in the limelight for people to think about donating to their paypal! First there was 9/11, now there's the great NCAA Football '12 Roster Conspiracy!

Not sure about Auburn but Ohio State always seems to pull something out of their sleeve... granted that may have just been a Tressel thing but I think they will have enough talent to pull out some games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    He may have been irritated at how passionate the wolfpack got too... it was alittle bromantic for a while there... maybe he felt left out too... don't know
    i thought it was understood and common knowledge that gator and buckeye were honorary members not needing initiations or nicknames. the godfathers if u will

I really believe Ohio State will be in the Big Ten Championship game.

Agreed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by holt4mvp View Post
    i thought it was understood and common knowledge that gator and buckeye were honorary members not needing initiations or nicknames. the godfathers if u will

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    Not sure about Auburn but Ohio State always seems to pull something out of their sleeve... granted that may have just been a Tressel thing but I think they will have enough talent to pull out some games this year.
    hopefully they can go on a 4 year downfall like Michigan!

How do you guys think Nebraska will fare in the Big 10?

Eh, you got to contend with Nebraska now j/k I think Neb will have a rough time not having Iowa St., Colorado, Kansas, as three of their games lol