Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    lol... 5'1? j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger2003 View Post
    Yes sir all 195 of me..

Quote Originally Posted by jwendt79 View Post
    Man, I love these videos. My favorite is when he found out Michael Jackson died.

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    I'd put Durant ahead of Lebron
    Nobody will ever surpass Jordan IMO. His milestones are unreal as well as his clutch factor which is why I said Kobe bc he's the only guy even close to Jordan in the clutch.

I can't anymore, my wife doesn't look kindly on my being pleasured by anyone but her...
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by ju1092 View Post
    Thank you.

I know they will be worth the wait. Thank you to the roster makers again, the number of people who use these rosters is surely astronomical, and they are all using the rosters because of your hard work. Great job.

Caly2020, go f*ck yourself.
    HAHA .. that gave me a good chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by ju1092 View Post
    Caly2020, go f*ck yourself.
    You sir are very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick04 View Post
    LMAO
    He actually made me cry a little... I mean I only come online and talk to people in forums so that they will like me for me and not the way I look... and for him to be so MEAN and irresponsible with his words... I can't even see the screen because I'm crying so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick04 View Post
    Nobody will ever surpass Jordan IMO. His milestones are unreal as well as his clutch factor which is why I said Kobe bc he's the only guy even close to Jordan in the clutch.
    Actually, Kobe is quite terrible...even wayyyyy below League Average when it comes to being "in the clutch."

i must say way more fun on this board tonight. last night it was like a ghost town. actually keeping me entertained and my mind off the roster haha. kinda glad OS is banning people

He actually made me cry a little... I mean I only come online and talk to people in forums so that they will like me for me and not the way I look... and for him to be so MEAN and irresponsible with his words... I can't even see the screen because I'm crying so much...
    THIS just gave me a good chuckle

alright i just took some nyquil, aka my magic time machine to roster release. alarm set for 730am tomorrow. should be up then, no?

Aww look what yall done did. You know Caly is sensitive, you gotta be gentle, he's a fragile soul

Quote Originally Posted by holt4mvp View Post
    i must say way more fun on this board tonight. last night it was like a ghost town. actually keeping me entertained and my mind off the roster haha. kinda glad OS is banning people
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by erod328 View Post
    Aww look what yall done did. You know Caly is sensitive, you gotta be gentle, he's a fragile soul
    That was... um. my wife typed that... I would never cry in a public forum.

lol... 5'1? j/k
    My 4th grade picture...

My 4th grade picture...

HAHA .. nice shirt

Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    alright i just took some nyquil, aka my magic time machine to roster release. alarm set for 730am tomorrow. should be up then, no?
    Oh no!! They're about to be released within the hour!! Now you're gonna be passed out while we're all playing?!?!?

My 4th grade picture...

Impossible to kidnap you know... that is why my mom plumped me up early... no one was ever going to pull me into a car back then.

Thank for the info I could not find the it on the website but thats not saying much I have a history of being lost

Impossible to kidnap you know... that is why my mom plumped me up early... no one was ever going to pull me into a car back then.
    Exactly lol.