Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    utahute528- These rosters are not finish. they won't be finish until at least this weekend, but more likely in a week or so. But that just my guess. They know more about when they finish then i do.

If noone else is doing it, I shall have the Southern Miss roster up sometime tonight/tommorrow.

Just saw the first set of rosters released for the PS3. A rushed version put out by someone with tons of errors. No skin color or dreads fixes. No missing players input and a lot of players not on teams anymore, still on the team.

Checked Florida for example, still have Javeres McRoy on team and QB Brissett's last name spelt Briskett???

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    Just saw the first set of rosters released for the PS3. A rushed version put out by someone with tons of errors. No skin color or dreads fixes. No missing players input and a lot of players not on teams anymore, still on the team.

Checked Florida for example, still have Javeres McRoy on team and QB Brissett's last name spelt Briskett???
    If you're referring to BigWY, it's been well known that it's named changes to the default roster only so they can be used online.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post

I believe BigWY's rosters were meant to just have names for the positions and numbers; it was mentioned in the thread that no edits were going to be made and no depth chart fixes either. Just for people who want to have named rosters online and whatnot.

Virginia Tech roster

VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES
    * = True Freshman

QB 3 – Logan Thomas R-Soph – change height/weight to 6’7 258
    QB 8 – Ricardo Young R-Fresh – change height/weight to 6’0 176 – change to #5
    QB 10 – Mark Leal R-Fresh – change to #6
    QB 12 – Ju-Ju Clayton R-Junior

HB 4 – David WIilson – Junior
    HB 22 –Josh Ogelsby R-Senior – change height/weight to 5’11 210 – change to #2
    HB 21 – Tony Gregory R-Soph – change height/weight to 6’0 187 – change to #22 – change skin to dark
    *HB 27 – Michael Homes – Freshmen – change to #23

FB 25 – change to Dominique Patterson R-Fresh HB – 6’2 223 HB 77 overall
    FB 45 – Joey Phillips R-Junior

*WR 35 – change to Darius Redman - freshmen - 6'5 248 - #84 - 72 overall
    WR 85 – E.L. Smiling R-Fresh
    WR 7 – Marcus Davis R-Junior
    WR 18 – D.J. Coles - Junior
    WR 11 – Dyrell Roberts - Senior – change weight to 207
    *WR 29 - Robert Lockhart - freshmen - 6'2 175 - 74 overall
    WR 19 – Danny Coale – R-Senior (should boost kick power and kick accuracy to 80 each...leading the competition to be the punter this season, no joke)
    *WR 89 – change to Kevin Asante - Freshmen - 6'0 165 - 72 overall
    WR 81 – Jarrett Boykin - Senior

TE 13 - Randall Dunn - Junior
    TE 86 - Eric Martin R-Soph -
    *TE 87 - Ryan Malleck - Freshmen - change height/weight to 6'5 227

LT 54 - Nick Becton R-Junior
    LT 70 - Laurence Gibson R-Fresh - change weight to 299 - change to #60 - change to 76 overall
    LT 72 - Andrew Lanier R-Senior - change weight to 285

LG 76 - David Wang R-Soph
    LG 75 - Greg Nosal R-Senior

C 50 - Kory Gough R-Fresh - change to #70
    C 74 - Andrew Miller R-Soph - change weight to 290

RG 68 - Jaymes Brook R-Senior - change weigh to 307
    RG 71 - Vinston Painter R-Junior - change to right tackle

RT 67 - Michael Via R-Soph - change to center
    RT 73 - Mark Shuman - change to R-Fresh
    RT 62 - Blake DeChristopher R-Senior

LE 33 - Chris Drager R-Senior - change to TE 84 overall
    LE 90 - Duan Perez-Means R-Fresh - change height/weight to 6'4 252
    LE 99 - James Gayle R-Soph - change to 80 overall

RE 46 - Zach Mcray R-Fresh - change height/weight to 6'5 248 - change to #95 - change to dark skin - change to 76 overall
    RE 92 - Corey Marshall - Freshmen - change to 76 overall - change to #59
    RE 42 - J.R. Collins R-Soph

DT 93 - Kwaimaine Battle R-Senior
    DT 91 - Nick Acree R-Fresh - change weight to 275 - change to #92 - change to 74 overall
    DT 98 - Derrick Hopkins - Soph - change weight 298
    *DT 97 - Kris Harley - Fresh - change weight to 291 - change to #91 - change to 74 overall
    DT 53 - change to Nick Dew R-Fresh - 6'2 200 #27 75 overall
    DT 56 - Antoine Hopkins R-Junior

LOLB 51 - Bruce Taylor R-Junior - change position to MLB
    LOLB 58 - Jack Tyler R-Soph.
    LOLB 57 - Telvion Clark R-Soph.

MLB 24 - Tariq Edwawrds R-Soph. - change position to LOLB
    MLB 38 - Barquell Rivers R-Senior - change to #52 - change to 80 overall
    MLB 44 - Chase Williams R-Fresh - change height/weight to 6'1 223 - change to #36 - change to light skin - change to 77 overall

ROLB 43 - Jeron Gouveia-Winslow R-Junior
    ROLB 28 - Alonzo Tweedy - R-Junior

*CB 30 - Kyshoen Jarrett - Freshmen - change height/weight to 5'10 188 - change to #34 - change to 76 overall
    CB 17 - Kyle Fuller - Soph.
    CB 9 - Chris Hill R-Senior
    CB 2 - Detrick Bonner - change to #8
    *CB 31 - James Farrow - Freshmen - change height/weight to 6'0 1179 - change to #25 - change to 73 overall
    CB 20 - Jayron Hosley - Junior

FS 15 - Eddie Whitley - Senior
    FS 36 - Theron Norman R-Fresh - change to #21
    FS 1 - Antone Exum R-Soph- change weight to 225 - change position to SS

*SS 41 - Ronny Vandyke- Freshmen - change height/weight to 6'3 200
    *SS 26 - Boye Aromire - Freshmen - change height/weight to 5'11 195 - change to #30
    SS 39 - Change to Jake Goins - freshmen - 6'4 265 - Right Guard - #73 - 70 overall

K 81 - Cody Journell - change to R-Soph, 5'11 167, #89

P 97 - Ethan Keyserling - change to R-Fresh, 6'2 203, #92

Thanks for putting this together!

First of all, just want to say thank you so much for taking the time to make all of these edits and naming the rosters.

Not trying to rush or anything like that, just out of curiosity though, how long do you think it will take before this roster is up? I understand its going to take a while but it looks like y'all are doing really good so far. I don't want to start a real dynasty until I get a roster with good edits but I may do one just to check it out with the other named roster.

Also, I see that you have Alabama done, but if you need any help with them, I'd be more then happy to help.

Ya I'm also not trying to rush but, I would like to start my dynasty. I could wait if your rosters are as good as I am thinking. Also I could help with the Oregon Ducks if you would like?

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    If you're referring to BigWY, it's been well known that it's named changes to the default roster only so they can be used online.
    No I dont think they were his

Thanks for doing this guys. How far are you guys?

Guys, everyone will know when the rosters are finished. There will be a post on the front page just like there was for BigWY's, just sit tight and use this thread for roster input.

Just a quick question - Will adding the transfers and removing players from the roster affect being able to use these rosters for online dynasties or play? I guess real question is will I be able to use Russell Wilson to make the badgers the dominant team

Quote Originally Posted by badgerpete View Post
    Just a quick question - Will adding the transfers and removing players from the roster affect being able to use these rosters for online dynasties or play? I guess real question is will I be able to use Russell Wilson to make the badgers the dominant team
    Yes they will. Any modifications to players will not be usable online.

Appreciate the hard work, but I saw that ya'll were don with UGA and I was wondering if ya'll added John Jenkins and if ya'll boosted his ratings at all because he's gonna be a huge player this yr

Quote Originally Posted by badgerpete View Post
    You will be able to use them in every game mode except for Online Versus play. You can use them in an OD, the Commish just needs to have them loaded up. For Online versus games I would suggest using, BigWY's. For dynasties and other things I would use these since they are fully edited.

Hey man i just want to thank yall for doing this i have tried to before with a few of my friends but it takes along time and we didnt have the patience so thanks for doing this

Anyone do the Template for FSU that I could peak at? Just curious...and bored.

I downloaded a roster this morning, but I may do it again if you guys are putting so much effort into it. I like that you're doing more than just names. Real props to you guys.

Tumanator9 has the rosters with edits

Quote Originally Posted by cjg225 View Post
    I downloaded a roster this morning, but I may do it again if you guys are putting so much effort into it. I like that you're doing more than just names. Real props to you guys.

Same. I downloaded rosters today just to hold me over until these rosters come out. From what I have heard these are great rosters and I cant wait till they are released.