Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    YES! there he is!!!

Gator - i'm going to hit up your paypal tip jar right now just for posting.
    Damn, I posted TWICE today! Can I get a dollar?

First off, welcome to all you new guys.

Secondly, I know it's the nature of forums for threads to go off-topic but do your best to keep conversations on topic. There are plenty of "random conversation" threads in the "Other" section.

Last, even if you have the biggest vendetta against OS and Utopia, keep that to yourself. The admins appreciate you being here but don't use this site to unleash your opinion of the other sites. Good or bad, their business is their business. Keep their business on their site.

Just trying to be respectful and civil. This site is awesome. Please keep it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post

Secondly, I know it's the nature of forums for threads to go off-topic but do your best to keep conversations on topic. There are plenty of "random conversation" threads in the "Other" section.

Last, even if you have the biggest vendetta against OS and Utopia, keep that to yourself. The admins appreciate you being here but don't use this site to unleash your opinion of the other sites. Good or bad, their business is their business. Keep their business on their site.

Just trying to be respectful and civil. This site is awesome. Please keep it that way.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post

Cool. Thanks for the welcome and the info, bro.

Are the people with the Gold Names Mods??

No, donators. Red names are mods

Got you...thanks.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    One of the admins (JB) likes to use the phrase 'dropping a deuce' as well. I tried convincing the admins to make it a bannable offense to no avail. But I ask that you please refrain from using this phrase. Thanks!
    Haha, my apologies good sir. And thank you to you more welcoming donators. I'll keep my feet off the couch
    Last edited by Butnerthe3rd; 07-18-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Good to have you all here! I've heard great things about these guy's rosters.

i've been "labbing" with Notre Dame heavy the past couple of days. I went from losing by 14 to the CPU on Heisman to winning about 10 in a row now, including Oklahoma, Stanford, Wisconsin, Florida and South Carolina. Imagine what this Irish defense is going to be like when I get Harrison Smith and Gary Gray back? Throw in the depth of Lynch, Tuitt and Ishaq.... oh MAN is my OD crew in for a surprise.

I must enquirer Wilson (Buck 'n' Bait) - Did you upgrade Cierre Wood's speed rating? his acceleration is on point, but he has 0 break-away ability and gets run down by all the DBs on the top 25 teams.

Ahhh I'm bouncing up and down in my seat! Can't wait for the d/l go ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Butnerthe3rd View Post
    Haha, my apologies good sir. And thank you to you more welcoming donators. I'll keep my feet off the couch
    No apology needed. My wife calls me a turd all the time. Ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    I must enquirer Wilson (Buck 'n' Bait) - Did you upgrade Cierre Wood's speed rating? his acceleration is on point, but he has 0 break-away ability and gets run down by all the DBs on the top 25 teams.
    Doesn't Wood have more burst than anything?? His skill set is tailored toward blowing off the line not his break away speed in the open field.

first post on here! for the past week ive constantly been on OS trying to get updates, but now that the whole thread is closed ill stick to here! its amazing how this place went to being dead to becoming so popular within the past 4 hours. hahahaha!

GO STATE!

Quote Originally Posted by gostate24 View Post
    first post on here! for the past week ive constantly been on OS trying to get updates, but now that the whole thread is closed ill stick to here! its amazing how this place went to being dead to becoming so popular within the past 4 hours. hahahaha!

GO STATE!

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No apology needed. My wife calls me a turd all the time. Ha ha
    Mine does too! I feel your pain.

And the good things you've heard about these rosters are all well deserved. These guys do an outstanding job, and thats probably an understatement. I started using them last year and was floored at the attention to detail. Not to mention how quickly they get them done. Glad to be here though, you guys have a nice place here. Are these hardwoods floors?

Quote Originally Posted by SDNole View Post
    Doesn't Wood have more burst than anything?? His skill set is tailored toward blowing off the line not his break away speed in the open field.
    his acceleration is absolutely fine, but i've broken some long runs only to be chased down by defensive backs. If it doesn't get changed it's whatever, but it would be nice to have a 3 point bump from an 88 to 91 on speed. but the main thing is that his rating reflects his 40 time. if its an 88 than so be it.

Ok, got everything organized. My head is banging though, time for some pain pills and mountain dew. Might head to Wendys before I get buckeye on the phone to nail out these few missing players before making edits.

Im going to post a list of teams that I need edits for just to help out a little.

EDIT: Prob not going to Wendys. I forgot that me a buckeye went there yesterday and ordered like two combos and it was 20 bucks. I said hold on a sec and drove off due to the insane price. Wendys just gave up competing with MickeyDees I guess. Between that and having to whip an old mans ass at Exxon because of road rage, its been a crazy 8 or 9 days.
    Last edited by GatorBait06NC; 07-18-2011 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    Ok, got everything organized. My head is banging though, time for some pain pills and mountain dew. Might head to Wendys before I get buckeye on the phone to nail out these few missing players before making edits.

Im going to post a list of teams that I need edits for just to help out a little.

EDIT: Prob not going to Wendys. I forgot that me a buckeye went there yesterday and ordered like two combos and it was 20 bucks. I said hold on a sec and drove off due to the insane price. Wendys just gave up competing with MickeyDees I guess. Between that and having to whip an old mans ass at Exxon because of road rage, its been a crazy 8 or 9 days.
    Don't whoop the Old Man's ass, you'll put your gaming hand in jeopardy...and possibly your love-life as well.

Not sure you'll get these in time. If not it's cool. You might even already have them. Thanks for all the hard work. I think it's time for you two to get some must needed R&R.

A few minor Baylor suggestions.

S Prince Kent #1 has been moved to OLB.
    QB Brody Trahan #15 has moved to MLB.
    S Ahmad Dixon #6 should be the starting Nickel Back.
    OLB Elliot Coffey #4 moved to MLB.
    MLB Chris McAllister #31 moved to DE.
    WR Kendall Wright #1 should be the starting Slot Receiver.
    WR Josh Gordon #12 should be the starting Outside Receiver.

RB depth:

1. Jarred Salubi
    2. Terrance Ganaway
    3. Glasco Martin

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post

see this people! THIS Is why i already gave them money on paypal. Buck 'n' Bait are humans who need sustenance and calories and tylonol to get this done. glad i contributed.