Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Distant Echos View Post
    EWU is onto something as their 1st season on the red turf led to a National Championship.
    This subject is off topic. So i threw it in the "spoiler" link.

Spoiler: show
    It's pretty simple really....
    Remeber "Magic Eye" in the back of newspapers? And how if you looked at it for too long you got a little 'dizzy' (to say the least)? Well times that by 100! Your brain is use to seeing green grass (... or just dirt depending on where you live LoL). Having such a drastic, bold color such as red or blue at that magnitude thrown at you is gonna cause a few problems the first few times around it. The home team has a significant advantage, they're used to it. Fist time visitors to a newley colored field should prepare for a very challenging experience. Even more so when you have a talented team on your hands.

Perfect example: We're all use to playing PS3 on tv's ranging anywhere from 20-70 inches. Imagine trying to play games like NCAA 12 or COD on a movie theatre sized screen. Your brain would have serious trouble processing info acurately without some practice.

Make sense?
    Not saying EWU didnt earn and deserve their championship (congratz by the way)... but the field could def be considered a 12th main, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    ...My sole purpose for living is to watch the Gators play on Saturday. Period.
    I am right there with you. I will actually be at Bama-UF this year (can't wait). I assume you used Gator Country as your source for more up to date weights/heights and depth right? They posted it a few weeks back. Anyway, looking forward to seeing this roster once complete.

Quote Originally Posted by holt4mvp View Post
    if ppl cant wait then they should edit just one team and see the time that takes. obviously the work that you guys do is much appreciated and were all more then willing to wait another day if thats needed. if your gonna do something you might as well do it the best you can. and besides the game has only been out for 6 days, we have until next ncaa to play this one
    This is my first post at a site I have really enjoyed reading for months. The other site that has caused such a stir here has always put me off due to the child like posts. However, I am also a big by the rules kind of guy. While I can agree with everything posted above I can also see the problem many are having waiting. Try to see things from both sides basically. These guys work hard at their rosters and owe nobody anything. They did not do themselves any favors however when they stated that they would not sleep until finished. One side needs to grow up and learn some appreciation for favors done the other...well...celebrate after the game is won.

I just wanna give a HUGE thanks to gator and block for their hard work and many hours put in on these rosters thank you very much guys

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    This is my first post at a site I have really enjoyed reading for months. The other site that has caused such a stir here has always put me off due to the child like posts. However, I am also a big by the rules kind of guy. While I can agree with everything posted above I can also see the problem many are having waiting. Try to see things from both sides basically. These guys work hard at their rosters and owe nobody anything. They did not do themselves any favors however when they stated that they would not sleep until finished. One side needs to grow up and learn some appreciation for favors done the other...well...celebrate after the game is won.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    i can see where other ppl are coming from with the whole i cant wait any longer etc. but like you said gator and block o dont owe us anything. they do this for themselves and choose to share with the community, which is much appreciated btw. as someone who has done rosters in the past, as im sure many of us did until we found gator and block o the amount of time that goes into them is overwhelming. and i never did edits/equipment/depth charts etc except florida, theyre doing 120 teams.

Boise, what did u say that got u banned. I left OS for a minute and missed the whole thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Theroarofthecrowd View Post
    Boise, what did u say that got u banned. I left OS for a minute and missed the whole thread.
    Yeah bro, I got Banned at OS.

I was always cordial with everyone there, respectful and all that. Even when I was wrong about something, acknowledged the person that got me on the right path, etc., and went about my business.

So after they closed Buck and Gator's Thread over there last night...I got annoyed and didn't say anything. I thought it was odd because we didn't do anything "wrong," even if we went "Off-Topic" or whatever they want to call it over there.

So like I said though, I just help my tongue and watched it all unfold. I woke up this morning wondering where the new Thread would be (because of the ETA we were given by Buck and Gator), and I saw that someone else had written a Thread entitled "Why is Buck and Gator's Thread closed??"

A few people including myself finally spoke our mind at OS. I said the Mods there were a bunch of overprivileged babies, and that The Gaming Tailgate was more relaxed and had a better atmosphere.

The Thread got Closed, I got a TOS, told the guys here about it, only to Refresh my page and see "You have been banned. Date of ban to be lifted: Never."

That's pretty much the story, and I'm happy to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by CeeGee View Post
    I created the

"why is buckey / gator thread closed"

and they didn't wast any time giving me a "warning"

I'm like dude, really? Your a forum MOD, oh, congrats of achieving something in life

PS - My first post here WOOT!!! Came here when people on OS were saying "we should all go to gamingtailgate" haha... so, here I am

I look forward to having fun with everyone, this place seems allot more laid back..

Buck / Gator, keep it up, donation will be on the way... Gotta see how much love you gave my Toledo Rockets first
    Oh, so I have you to thank for getting me banned at OS?? Haha, just kidding. Welcome aboard here, bro.

Checking in from OS..... Forget those queers over there. Lets meet here next year!

Quote Originally Posted by reubjr View Post
    Checking in from OS..... Forget those queers over there. Lets meet here next year!
    Yeah forget 'em!!

But I have a better idea, why don't we just remain here throughout the NCAA Year anyways??

See I always follow everyone's TOS... but then again I've never been laid

No matter what site we are on.. We need to let these guys finish

Not saying OS is right or wrong, but it's 2 out of 10 of the post that screw it for the rest of us

Please Dear Baby Jesus... please don't let those guys who just got banned or were bitchin' at OS find this place.

Edit: Just read the thread... too late

I have a feeling my team will get worse when these come out.

:: hope gator bait is awake after his much needed sleep::

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers View Post
    I have a feeling my team will get worse when these come out.
    How do you figure?

I am happy they are giving all the teams the right respect.. That is awesome

Arent they editing overalls?

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers View Post
    Arent they editing overalls?
    Not sure on the overalls but I think everything else is getting put to where it needs to be.