Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by BoiseBronco View Post
    I just got a TOS for "Advertising" this place, haha. Said that we should all just come here because the Mods are babies over at OS for closing down Gator and Buck's Thread. Only goes to prove my point.

Correction, looks like I was "banned." LMAO...those guys are losers over there!!
    I see that.....lol

You look pretty in pink.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye02 View Post
    I see that.....lol

You look pretty in pink.
    LOL!! That's pretty sad though, huh? 1st time I had an "Infraction," and I get the "Death Penalty." Can someone change my name to "SMU" please?? (Just kidding.)

I can't believe how childish they really are over at that place though. Unreal.

Freshman
    Not that I'm a huge forums guy or anything, but I signed up for OS just to give my thanks to Buck & Gator for doing the rosters and to keep updated. Although there were some repetitive questions, I still didn't see why the thread was locked. Honestly, from an outsiders point of view, the reason for closing it didn't seem feasible either, but now I'm signed up here, so no bubbles no troubles.

And since I'm here I'll say thanks again to you guys for doing all this work so guys can have the realism they crave from these games (or 4 years of realistic draft classes in my case.) Keep up the outstanding work and I'll continue to wait patiently. I might lose some hair, but still patiently hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Butnerthe3rd View Post
    Not that I'm a huge forums guy or anything, but I signed up for OS just to give my thanks to Buck & Gator for doing the rosters and to keep updated. Although there were some repetitive questions, I still didn't see why the thread was locked. Honestly, from an outsiders point of view, the reason for closing it didn't seem feasible either, but now I'm signed up here, so no bubbles no troubles.

And since I'm here I'll say thanks again to you guys for doing all this work so guys can have the realism they crave from these games (or 4 years of realistic draft classes in my case.) Keep up the outstanding work and I'll continue to wait patiently. I might lose some hair, but still patiently hehe.
    They're just being jerks, to be quite honest about it all. I personally think that they're jealous. Reason being is because these Mods over there have 30,000+ Posts (some of them), and I can assure you they didn't ever get the attention that Buck and/or Gator are getting...from the "Thank you's" to the "How can I donate to your PayPal??" etc., etc.

Just jealousy...plain and simple.

Recruit
    I only started doing the RIG because I am patiently waiting for the roster release. Thank you guys so much...you are working your tails off and it is appreciated!

Freshman
    They're just being jerks, to be quite honest about it all. I personally think that they're jealous. Reason being is because these Mods over there have 30,000+ Posts (some of them), and I can assure you they didn't ever get the attention that Buck and/or Gator are getting...from the "Thank you's" to the "How can I donate to your PayPal??" etc., etc.

Just jealousy...plain and simple.
    I wouldn't be surprised. It would go along the "if you're not respected on the innerwebs nobody respects you in real life" template that some people seem to follow nowadays.

I wouldn't be surprised. It would go along the "if you're not respected on the innerwebs nobody respects you in real life" template that some people seem to follow nowadays.
    Haha...oh man, that's funny.

They banned me last year because i said EA had too many white players as recruits at the skill positions. It was a factual statement.

I'm just wondering who else got banned today because of that simple Thread of "Why is Buck and Gator's Thread closed?" A few of us in there were saying how lame OS is.

Quote Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant View Post
    When you post the roster release news on OS, you should tell the community to "Enjoy! But next year, we're taking our talents to TheGamingTailgate."
    LMAO!!!!!! Please do this. That would be classic!

I just moved over here from OS. As for the rosters, I know there are a few others with PS3 rosters available. But I'm holding out for these.

Quote Originally Posted by SpUniqueChild View Post
    LMAO!!!!!! Please do this. That would be classic!
    Oh man...PLEASE DO THIS, guys!! LOL!! We'd get all the cool people from OS over here with us for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCowboy View Post
    I just moved over here from OS. As for the rosters, I know there are a few others with PS3 rosters available. But I'm holding out for these.
    Welcome, Bama...

Freshman
    Haha...oh man, that's funny.
    Thank you, I try my best hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Parker66 View Post
    They banned me last year because i said EA had too many white players as recruits at the skill positions. It was a factual statement.
    You took a step toward racial conversations and they were afraid of a South Park, Cartman induced race war. I noticed that though in my brief time with recruiting last season. I didn't really pay due attention to NCAA last year. I'm just getting into College ball (please don't crucify me) and felt that the game deserved more of my attention this year, rather than trading it as soon as Madden drops

just came over from OS - really really really looking for some updates here - is gator awake? or are looking at like a 4pm release?

I'm just getting into College ball (please don't crucify me) and felt that the game deserved more of my attention this year, rather than trading it as soon as Madden drops
    No problem. I noticed you're in West Virginia...you plan on doing a Dynasty with the Mountaineers??

Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    just came over from OS - really really really looking for some updates here - is gator awake? or are looking at like a 4pm release?
    Hey Duff...glad to see you also made it over here.

Looks from what I've read, is that possibly tomorrow they will be available. It's killing me as well with all the anticipation. I just fired up the PS3 and did a Hawai'i vs. Boise in 14 degree weather with heavy snow...made me want to get my Dynasty going even more, haha.

whoa whoa whoa - what?

TUESDAY? are we seriously waiting until tuesday?

Yeah bro. I'm not kidding. Looks as though Buck's got work tomorrow, and Gator is catching about 4-5 hours of sleep. Tomorrow is what Gator said.

i'm not mad at them - i'm literally surprised - seemed to me like they were moments away at times yesterday.

btw if i see one more post about flipping richard samuel on UGA i'm going to murder someone.