Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    OS has been getting on my nerves lately.

As for OS. Me and Chris Sanner (ChrisS) stil has bad blood since the days of Madden Mania. I am shocked I am not banned yet. I was one of his mods and If you wasn't in his click you was gone. I done writeups for him for playbooks and lucky for one year only got both madden and ncaa free. As for Utopia, its the same thing as OS. I think even wroster. I am banned from Utopia because me and Mr. FluffyBunny got into it and I would kiss his @ss. I love it here and so glad I am joined. Thanks JeffCross for telling me about this site. *hope I got your name right on here*

Thank you for all the hard work guys put into this. This will be my first time using your rosters and the way it sounds you guys dont mess around.

When you post the roster release news on OS, you should tell the community to "Enjoy! But next year, we're taking our talents to TheGamingTailgate."

Looking forward to the rosters. Thanks for all the hard work!

thanks gator and buckeye for all your hard work really appreciated :]

Love the work you do but i was just making sure georgia wasn't being overlooked cause your a gator fan(have to be nice)

I don't understand what OS's problem is??? Wtf! Anyway, good work fellas! Will be donating tomorrow!

OS has the dumbest mods ever. I dont really understand why people go there. You cant have a opinon or post anything. You try to help people out and take the time on a nice post and they close it for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    That isnt a good reason. We were bogged down with those very questions from post #1. OS is terrible. They banned me for no reason, even after I donated. When I asked for a reason, they didnt have one. That Millineum clown basically said that there was no reason and that he didnt need one. So to hell with those guys. They stress their Terms of Service over there like its the consitution, and 90% of the people who post there break the TOS daily. They are just selective on who they ban. Some people just let it go and some people want a real reason for being banned. If I hadnt donated, I wouldnt care at all. I just felt that I was owed an explanation.

Back on the rosters, we are still going through the editing phase. Not sure exactly how long it will take. The time on each team varies and we had a bunch of teams finalized before we started this last phase as well.

I'm going to spoiler the "off-topic" part so everyone won't have to read it

Spoiler: show
    The thread got closed so it wouldn't A) Get redundant with the "Are They Done Yet?" posts that would surely have clouded the thread with some of the people that post on OS and B) To avoid the thread going off the rails even more (for heaven's sake, the thread turned into who people would have intercourse with on the USWNT for awhile).

Stop letting everything OS does bother you. They banned you, you don't agree with it (which I'm sure a lot of people on OS agree with you, me included), so what. You have found a better home for you here and it's time to let it go.

Appreciate all of the work both of y'all do because you really don't have to take the time out to lose sleep for people all over the country just so HB #21 is named LaMichael James.

Gotta go 2 work at 6:30am......o well.....guess no sleep for me tonight :-)

I'll be honest... I know you said it would be done by 6am, but damn I really thought it was gonna be done well before then. Y'all just sleeping, ain't ya?

Quote Originally Posted by jusblaze09 View Post
    I'm going to spoiler the "off-topic" part so everyone won't have to read it

Spoiler: show
    The thread got closed so it wouldn't A) Get redundant with the "Are They Done Yet?" posts that would surely have clouded the thread with some of the people that post on OS and B) To avoid the thread going off the rails even more (for heaven's sake, the thread turned into who people would have intercourse with on the USWNT for awhile).

Stop letting everything OS does bother you. They banned you, you don't agree with it (which I'm sure a lot of people on OS agree with you, me included), so what. You have found a better home for you here and it's time to let it go.

Appreciate all of the work both of y'all do because you really don't have to take the time out to lose sleep for people all over the country just so HB #21 is named LaMichael James.
    Mmmm... Alex Morgan.

Just wondering are they going to start a new thread with te secret ID or will it be in this one?

We COMPLETELY underestimated the time its going to take to do the edits. After naming and making major edits to 120 teams, I guess you forget. Both of us were going on little sleep and were working at a pace that was getting nothing done. Buckeye is going back to work tommorrow, but I will be on it first thing in the morning. Hopefully a fresh body can start knocking down these edits at a faster pace.

We are battling the pathetic shape of EAs default rosters and that we want the Memphis and Wyoming fans to be impressed. We want to give the same effort for each and every team. Theres no reason to release a roster set with half of the teams done in detail and half not.

Hopefully I will have a true release time by tommorrow afternoon as I start finishing off some teams at a better pace. The amount of players that shouldnt be on the rosters in insane.

I could barely hold my eyes open as I was attempting to knock out Memphis, which is one of the worst rosters in the game. Then the f*cking power went out for about 10 minutes. I mustered up the strength to turn everything back on and get half-way through Memphis again before I literally fell asleep sitting there with controller in hand.

Got up and wrote this before trying to get a planned 4-5 hours of sleep.

I will make a new post tommorrow concerning corrections templates for anyone wanting to help make their favorite team more accurate. For example: A Washington State fan can make a more accurate Wazzou roster that a diehard Gator fan who bleeds orange and blue.

My sole purpose for living is to watch the Gators play on Saturday. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    We COMPLETELY underestimated the time its going to take to do the edits. After naming and making major edits to 120 teams, I guess you forget. Both of us were going on little sleep and were working at a pace that was getting nothing done. Buckeye is going back to work tommorrow, but I will be on it first thing in the morning. Hopefully a fresh body can start knocking down these edits at a faster pace.

We are battling the pathetic shape of EAs default rosters and that we want the Memphis and Wyoming fans to be impressed. We want to give the same effort for each and every team. Theres no reason to release a roster set with half of the teams done in detail and half not.

Hopefully I will have a true release time by tommorrow afternoon as I start finishing off some teams at a better pace. The amount of players that shouldnt be on the rosters in insane.

I could barely hold my eyes open as I was attempting to knock out Memphis, which is one of the worst rosters in the game. Then the f*cking power went out for about 10 minutes. I mustered up the strength to turn everything back on and get half-way through Memphis again before I literally fell asleep sitting there with controller in hand.

Got up and wrote this before trying to get a planned 4-5 hours of sleep.

I will make a new post tommorrow concerning corrections templates for anyone wanting to help make their favorite team more accurate. For example: A Washington State fan can make a more accurate Wazzou roster that a diehard Gator fan who bleeds orange and blue.

My sole purpose for living is to watch the Gators play on Saturday. Period.
    Thanks for the update!! As the saying goes, "beggars can't be choosers" and we all are waiting for your fabulous work!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMove View Post
    OS has the dumbest mods ever. I dont really understand why people go there. You cant have a opinon or post anything. You try to help people out and take the time on a nice post and they close it for no reason.
    I've also made my way over here. I don't like OS at all. Seems like a bunch of overprivileged babies as Mods over there.
    Last edited by BoiseBronco; 07-18-2011 at 07:22 AM.

We tried very hard to get these out yesterday. 1, i wanted to hit the deadline that we set at the beginning of the week. 2, wanted to start my dynasty just as much as you guys want to.....maybe even more. I have yet to play a single quater of gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye02 View Post
    We tried very hard to get these out yesterday. 1, i wanted to hit the deadline that we set at the beginning of the week. 2, wanted to start my dynasty just as much as you guys want to.....maybe even more. I have yet to play a single quater of gameplay.
    Hey bro, glad to see you Posting here now as well.

I thought about that this morning, wondering if you even got to TRY the actual game at all. I was thinking that you gotta be dying just to play your Dynasty as well (If you in fact hadn't had the opportunity to play, which I see you haven't).

Hang in there, bro. We've all got your back.

I just got a TOS for "Advertising" this place, haha. Said that we should all just come here because the Mods are babies over at OS for closing down Gator and Buck's Thread. Only goes to prove my point.

Correction, looks like I was "banned." LMAO...those guys are losers over there!!
    Last edited by BoiseBronco; 07-18-2011 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Correction...