Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    yall makin samuel out of a joke he can run dat rock though he might be our starter him or crowell

Quote Originally Posted by brayboy12 View Post
    yall makin samuel out of a joke he can run dat rock though he might be our starter him or crowell
    LMFAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseBronco View Post
    LMFAO!!
    there's no jokes. we appreciate the skill it takes to go from hb to lb to hb to lb. last i heard he was thinking bout pushing murray for qb?

Hey Gator,

Just wanted to say thanks for putting in all the hard work for everyone to enjoy the rosters!

Wanna see what FSU and FIU look like. But seeing as how they said they really didn't focus on small school I guess I'll just have to five a few FIU players the boosts they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by brayboy12 View Post
    Word.

hey bray boy - the ongoing joke is from OS where the roster thread had about 2 posts per page that were telling Buck 'n' Bait that Samuel was moving back to RB.

my first post after switch from OS was "if i see one more richard samuel post i'm going to murder someone." its taken off since, and has stayed nothing short of HILARIOUS. my best friend is a UGA fan - they're my go to SEC team of choice.

I'm excited to see FSU, UF, Louisville, USF, UCF and NC State. Louisville and FSU are my OD and Reg. Dynasty teams, respectively and the rest are my members!