Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 12: Essential Stadium Sounds

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    This ought to be good, looking forward to it.
    Ask & ye shall recieve. Just uploaded it so the video quality is still processing. Still gonna play with the volume some & make it so it doesn't fade out at the end of Pelini's speech but you get the idea. Go Skers!

Hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    It's really simple to setup network sharing on the console to make it where you have access to the music over the network.
    I use a program on my PC call TVersity that can stream the music directly to my xbox - I have a folder for all the different teams and the playlists for that team in the folder. I just point TVersity to the that folder and can upload the specific files for the that team...

haha I am a fan of modern music but a college band doing -Basket case- is pathetic

and why hasnt some group sued LSU for Chinese Bandits in this politically correct pussy world yet?

please, no one have a hissy fit, at least this means I read and clicked on stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    haha I am a fan of modern music but a college band doing -Basket case- is pathetic

and why hasnt some group sued LSU for Chinese Bandits in this politically correct pussy world yet?

please, no one have a hissy fit, at least this means I read and clicked on stuff

A man after my heart, a discussion for another thread though.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    A man after my heart, a discussion for another thread though.

sshhh maybe with all the NCAA 12 stuff ,they wont notice my post

that said, I dont think I have necesary stuff to do stadium sounds...and I would like to

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    sshhh maybe with all the NCAA 12 stuff ,they wont notice my post

that said, I dont think I have necesary stuff to do stadium sounds...and I would like to
    LOL I don't think anyone cares I was just appreciating your POV.

Thumbs up

South Carolina has been playing "Sandstorm" before kick-offs the past couple of years at home football games. If you watch the video, you can spot Sir Big Spur a number of times. He is my #1 most requested feature to NCAA Football 13. #sirbigsirinncaa13
    Last edited by NatureBoy; 07-01-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Is there a place where you can teach dummies how to do upload songs to the game? lol

Quote Originally Posted by prime9 View Post
    Is there a place where you can teach dummies how to do upload songs to the game? lol
    either here or the features area/forums I would think

Someone with the copy of the game should record a video of the Virginia Tech entrance with Enter the Sandman playing... I'm not a VT fan but that's an epic entrance!

Quote Originally Posted by prime9 View Post
    On the xbox 360, You just need a usb flashdrive, transfer the files from computer to it, and put it in your xbox then save it and make a playlist. I think you can do it with cd's too but that's more complicated. I got some songs saved on my xbox's harddrive i use every year like Jump Around for the Badgers and such...

all right now isnt the stanford fight song but they play it after touchdowns field goals safties two point conversions etc

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    Ask & ye shall recieve. Just uploaded it so the video quality is still processing. Still gonna play with the volume some & make it so it doesn't fade out at the end of Pelini's speech but you get the idea. Go Skers!

do they really have coaches speaches before the game thats cool

Quote Originally Posted by stanfordfan1 View Post
    do they really have coaches speaches before the game thats cool
    No, they don't. That was just audio of a speech by Bo Pelini that Kwizzy used as the Pre-Game Part 1 (Anticipation) audio, with the music kicking in for the Pre-Game Part 2 (Runout) audio. If you can find audio somewhere on Youtube or elsewhere of a speech by your team's coach, or one of the past coaches, you can use it, just you have to do the work to have the game play it.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    "Temptation" by Michigan Marching Band (Defensive Stop on 3rd Down, Defensive Stop on 4th Down): This percussion feature is one that opponents hope they never hear when playing at the Big House as it means the Michigan D has made another big stop. Much to the chagrin of Wolverine fans, foes have not heard 'Temptation' much in recent years.

Michigan set records for defensive futility in 2009 and then shattered those records with an even worse defence in 2010. That's why it pisses me off so much when Rich Rod whines on TV/radio that he was just another year away. Bullcrap. Greg Robinson was horrible, the scheme was horribly run and the talent was horrible. RR whines about injuries but that was only in the secondary. Where was his excuse for how terrible the front seven was? Freaking ugly.