Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Paakaa10 Media Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Team(s) in Screenshot: vs
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): West Virginia wearing blue tops and white bottoms.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Mountaineer Field
    Action in Screenshot: I'd like to see a good shot of a WVU pass completion.
    Weather/Time: Noon, clear

Team(s) in Screenshot: @
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): WVU wearing all gold, please
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Mountaineer Field
    Action in Screenshot: WVU rushing attempt / big gain / touchdown
    Weather/Time: Night Game Under the Lights, Clear

Team(s) in Screenshot: @
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): WVU in all white
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Lane Stadium
    Action in Screenshot: Any action will do; preferably a defensive shot. Maybe a sack for WVU
    Weather/Time:Midday

Also, I made a request in the media section for WVU's entrance. I need it so I can edit music for it, so I know how long I need to make the clip. Thanks!
    Last edited by MtneerManiac; 07-10-2011 at 10:15 AM.

Is Independence Stadium in the game? Where they play the Independence Bowl. Or is it still a generic stadium?

has anyone asked to see the WSU Cougars New helmets -white with a silver logo, I believe?

please just take a shot of QB and offensive line to see multiple helmets and in clear afternoon daylight

Well, if they don't have Virginia Tech's entrance, that kills any hope of the smaller schools' entrances being in. I guess I'll just have to wait another year for Arizona's.

Also, Wazzu's two helmets are both gray: one with a darker gray logo and the other with a crimson logo. The former is not in the game, while the latter is.
    Last edited by BearDownUofA; 07-10-2011 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MtneerManiac View Post
    Three screenshot requests...

Also, I made a request in the media section for WVU's entrance. I need it so I can edit music for it, so I know how long I need to make the clip. Thanks!
    I can definitely get the screenshot requests by the end of the day. Based on how much time I have, I'll try to capture, render, and upload the WVU entrance as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelNutt48 View Post
    Is Independence Stadium in the game? Where they play the Independence Bowl. Or is it still a generic stadium?
    I believe that it's still a generic stadium, though I haven't played a Bowl Week yet. I'll grab a screenshot of the stadium in-game today for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    has anyone asked to see the WSU Cougars New helmets -white with a silver logo, I believe?

please just take a shot of QB and offensive line to see multiple helmets and in clear afternoon daylight
    Quote Originally Posted by BearDownUofA View Post
    Also, Wazzu's two helmets are both gray: one with a darker gray logo and the other with a crimson logo. The former is not in the game, while the latter is.
    Yeah, the new Washington State helmets are both gray; and as BearDown says, the crimson logo one is in the game but the gray-on-gray is not. I'll grab a screenshot of it as requested if I can.

Well, if they don't have Virginia Tech's entrance, that kills any hope of the smaller schools' entrances being in. I guess I'll just have to wait another year for Arizona's.
    Considering that small schools like Louisana Tech--whose entrance I posted here--and Wyoming got some unique traditions added to their entrances, I don't think it's as easy as just saying that "small schools" get left out and big schools get all the love.

The Wyoming entrance is here courtesy of MCdonnieG of the Game Changers, by the way:

I'd imagine--pure speculation, nothing I know for certain--that a lot has to do with the schedule of implementing entrance traditions and how willing schools and their athletic departments are to help in the process. If you'd like, I can try to record the Arizona entrance or at least grab a few screenshots.
    Last edited by Paakaa10; 07-10-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Team(s) in Screenshot: Tulsa vs ECU
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Tulsa wearing the blue helmets and blue jerseys, ECU it doesn't matter
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Tulsa
    Action in Screenshot: Tulsa receiver catching a TD
    Weather/Time: N/A

Thanks Paakaa!

Yeah they add Akron's stadium, FIU's stadium and LA Tech's entrance and leave out ECU's stadium (best non-AQ team; bump BYU) and our entrance (most unique in college football: homer...but still). I really hope this is EA's doing so I have someone to hate but I have a feeling ECU betrayed me themselves...It really blows my mind and makes no sense to me, still stunned

Screenshots -- MtneerManiac, RebelNutt48, ram29jackson, BearDownUofA, Theinfamous18

For MtneerManiac:

I'll work on the West Virginia entrance video this afternoon.

For RebelNutt48:
    The Independence Bowl--when you select it in "Play Now"--says Independence Stadium in Shreveport, LA. That said, unless the photos I looked at for reference are outdated, the in-game model still looks generic.

Screenshot from game just for the heck of it:

For ram29jackson:

For BearDownUofA:
    Two points: one, Virginia Tech does not have a straight "generic" entrance when you consider the tunnel stuff before the run out. Just wanted to point that out from before.

After playing as Arizona, I can confirm that they have a true "generic" runout. I can post video of it if you'd like me to later on.

"Bear Down" on the field screenshot:

For Theinfamous18:

West Virginia Mountaineers Team Entrance

It is still processing at the moment so the quality of the video should improve over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    For BearDownUofA:
    Two points: one, Virginia Tech does not have a straight "generic" entrance when you consider the tunnel stuff before the run out. Just wanted to point that out from before.

After playing as Arizona, I can confirm that they have a true "generic" runout. I can post video of it if you'd like me to later on.

"Bear Down" on the field screenshot:
    No thanks, that won't be necessary. It's quite disappointing since we debuted a new team entrance last year, but I guess since there's nothing really special about it, it doesn't warrant getting in when other teams have really traditional entrances to be put in first.

The entrance starts at 2:13.

I do like that they got the changes to our field art right, though, but too bad they still haven't fixed our uniforms and from that screenshot, it looks like they got our crowd wrong again.

Sections 1-9 should be solid red for the student section.
    Last edited by BearDownUofA; 07-10-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Team Entrance for Arizona hosting Arizona State

Decided that--since I had the footage anyway--I'd render and upload it. Still processing at the moment but it should be available in HD 720p before too long.

If there are any leftover requests for either screenshots or videos of about 1 minute to 1:30 in length, please post them here and I'll try to get to them. With the game coming out at midnight Tuesday, I will be taking care of requests today and tomorrow and that will probably bring things to an end for this thread.

Decided that--since I had the footage anyway--I'd render and upload it. Still processing at the moment but it should be available in HD 720p before too long.
    Thanks for the video. The funny thing is that there's no tunnel between the home locker room and the field (things may change in a couple years with the stadium expansion). It's all open-air. To come out of a tunnel like that onto the field, they'd have to come out of the visitors' locker room. Damn you and your lack of effort, EA.

Thanks for the video. The funny thing is that there's no tunnel between the home locker room and the field (things may change in a couple years with the stadium expansion). It's all open-air. To come out of a tunnel like that onto the field, they'd have to come out of the visitors' locker room. Damn you and your lack of effort, EA.
    As far as I'm aware, every "generic" entrance involves the "tunnel scene" before the run out to the field, regardless of whether or not the stadium has a tunnel for the home team to enter from. If you think of these "generics" as place-holders until full traditions can be implemented, it might help a little bit; though I completely understand the disappointment of not having details right for your favorite team.

One of my "presentation"-related suggestions for NCAA Football 13 is having multiple "generic entrance styles"; enter from a tunnel, enter open-air, enter from inflatable helmet, etc. We'll see how things go in the process towards NCAA Football 13.

As far as I'm aware, every "generic" entrance involves the "tunnel scene" before the run out to the field, regardless of whether or not the stadium has a tunnel for the home team to enter from. If you think of these "generics" as place-holders until full traditions can be implemented, it might help a little bit; though I completely understand the disappointment of not having details right for your favorite team.
    Yeah, definitely. The entrance is annoying but the fact that they haven't fixed our uniforms bothers me even more. How hard could it be to fix those little details?

It's been suggested that in the future, they may take the statue of John Salmon from near McKale Center and move it to the football field so we can use it like Howard's Rock or the Play Like a Champion Today sign. If that isn't enough to get EA to put our entrance in, I don't know what is.

Team(s) in Screenshot: Southern Miss vs. Memphis
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Gold Southern Miss Jersey
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Memphis
    Action in Screenshot: HB #22(Memphis) fighting for a TD
    Weather/Time: Fog night

Yeah, definitely. The entrance is annoying but the fact that they haven't fixed our uniforms bothers me even more. How hard could it be to fix those little details?
    I don't want to send this media thread into a discussion of team details since we do have a place for that in the forums here, but I'll put some reference images in a "Spoiler" tag here to see if I understand what is wrong with the Arizona uniforms this year.

Spoiler: show
    Courtesy of Wikipedia, here is the current Arizona uniform set:

Courtesy of Teambuilder's website for this year, here are the same Arizona uniforms:

I know that the facemask of the white helmet is incorrect for what was worn last year and will be worn this year, but am I missing anything else?

Since I live in Baton Rouge, how about LSU's intro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to send this media thread into a discussion of team details since we do have a place for that in the forums here, but I'll put some reference images in a "Spoiler" tag here to see if I understand what is wrong with the Arizona uniforms this year.

Spoiler: show
    Courtesy of Wikipedia, here is the current Arizona uniform set:

Courtesy of Teambuilder's website for this year, here are the same Arizona uniforms:

I know that the facemask of the white helmet is incorrect for what was worn last year and will be worn this year, but am I missing anything else?
    Heh, I actually drew that picture you got from Wikipedia. I'm Wikipedia's main CFB uniform guy.

Anyway, on the real uniforms, the sleeve cuffs are solid color, not two-tone, and there's no block A logo on the pants like there is in-game. As I said, it's the little details, and I don't understand why EA can't fix them.

If there are any leftover requests for either screenshots or videos of about 1 minute to 1:30 in length, please post them here and I'll try to get to them. With the game coming out at midnight Tuesday, I will be taking care of requests today and tomorrow and that will probably bring things to an end for this thread.
    If you could do a trench shot of UCLA's Dline vs Usc's Oline, that'd be great.