Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Paakaa10 Media Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

For BadPhilanthropy -- Florida State Dynasty Pride Sticker Test

Decided to switch it up and go with Florida State rather than Ohio State since I've posted a lot of pictures of Buckeyes and hardly any--if any--of the Seminoles.

No games were finished with user control. Screenshots taken of Florida State's starting QB on first offensive snap of each game. All game results simmed. Rosters used automatically-generated names by the game.

Week 1 -- vs. ULM

Week 4 -- at Clemson

Week 7 -- at Duke

Week 10 -- at BC

Week 13 -- at Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    Decided to switch it up and go with Florida State rather than Ohio State since I've posted a lot of pictures of Buckeyes and hardly any--if any--of the Seminoles.

No games were finished with user control. Screenshots taken of Florida State's starting QB on first offensive snap of each game. All game results simmed. Rosters used automatically-generated names by the game.
    Wow! Thanks a lot. Looks like the pride sticker progression is done a lot better this year. Still see a bit of glitchyness, but it at least seems to function this year. Thanks again for taking the time to post this.

For cjjr72984 and ram29jackson:

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Actually paakaa you didnt scroll through the uni's enough the 2009 whites are in the game , minus one patch
    Console time set to 6:00AM, Kent State (2009 White) versus Kent State (2009 Blue)

Guess we're not doing sunrise games anymore...

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Am I the only one that thinks that pride stickers look stupid as shit?

Quote Originally Posted by BadPhilanthropy View Post
    Wow! Thanks a lot. Looks like the pride sticker progression is done a lot better this year. Still see a bit of glitchyness, but it at least seems to function this year. Thanks again for taking the time to post this.
    To be honest I never ended up playing Dynasty mode with a team that had pride stickers in NCAA Football 11, so I didn't really have a clear point of reference with regards to the progression; glad to hear that things look better this time around.

Wow that pride sticker progression thing is pretty sweet. I don't play with schools that have them really so I guess I never really noticed a problem in it.

Never mind found it in the thread
    Last edited by ThatSnickelfritz; 07-07-2011 at 10:15 PM.

Console time set to 6:00AM, Kent State (2009 White) versus Kent State (2009 Blue)

thank you very much paakaa, but you are working way too hard, since I found it in teambuilder to show you, that by no means was code to actually do it right, again...take a break, everyone has seen enough to know whats in game, take a breather

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    thank you very much paakaa, but you are working way too hard, since I found it in teambuilder to show you, that by no means was code to actually do it right, again...take a break, everyone has seen enough to know whats in game, take a breather
    Haha this is just the way I work, man. Only a few more days before you all have the game in-hand as well and then this whole thread will be rendered pointless. Might as well do all I can in the meantime.

Haha this is just the way I work, man. Only a few more days before you all have the game in-hand as well and then this whole thread will be rendered pointless. Might as well do all I can in the meantime.

dont tempt me.....

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    yet still its an interesting aspect of helmet histories...and i wonder if they increased the limit that old gen games had in them of only about 40 something stickers ?

I cant believe you just said that...anyways moving on, THATS COOL AS SHIT! I never knew, are the pride stickers part of RTG also?

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
    I cant believe you just said that...anyways moving on, THATS COOL AS SHIT! I never knew, are the pride stickers part of RTG also?
    I don't have the answer to that question; unfortunately I've yet to spend any time with Road to Glory with all of the other things I've been working on. Maybe JB knows?

The damn stickers are NEVER legible enough to know what the hell they are unless your humpin' the dude. Otherwise, they just look like a jumbled mess to me. I get what they are for, but, really, all it does is promote individualism instead of the team aspect of the game. Who gives a fuck how many stickers the MLB has if his team is constantly getting fuckin' killed on the scoreboard because his offense sucks donkey peckers, ya know?

In a world where it's me, me, me, we should be promoting team play in sports as much as possible and worry less about individualist aspects of the game. You got a sack. Good for you. Now do it when it actually fuckin' matters, then celebrate after you won the game.

All right, I'm calling it a night. Thanks for all of the requests today and I'll again encourage anybody who has a request to post it here and I'll try to get to it as soon as I have free time tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be the last really good day for me to fulfill requests, most than likely. Weekends are usually set aside for doing things other than gaming, so I'll be hard-pressed to get any screenshots then. And come Monday, everyone here will be at a fever pitch for release on Tuesday; then you all can stage whatever screenshots you want to see on your own consoles!

The damn stickers are NEVER legible enough to know what the hell they are unless your humpin' the dude. Otherwise, they just look like a jumbled mess to me. I get what they are for, but, really, all it does is promote individualism instead of the team aspect of the game. Who gives a fuck how many stickers the MLB has if his team is constantly getting fuckin' killed on the scoreboard because his offense sucks donkey peckers, ya know?

In a world where it's me, me, me, we should be promoting team play in sports as much as possible and worry less about individualist aspects of the game. You got a sack. Good for you. Now do it when it actually fuckin' matters, then celebrate after you won the game.
    *Stands and applauds*

I'm turning into . I'm starting to agree with every single post you make.

I remember when Louisville ditched the pride stickers. Glad they did, takes the individualism out of the game, even though they looked sweet on the helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    *Stands and applauds*

I'm turning into . I'm starting to agree with every single post you make.
    They always say that great minds think alike.

Hey paakaa could you do a pride sticker test for a team that just had them added this year like SMU or Temple?