Thread: Paakaa10 Media Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by illwill10 View Post
    Team(s) in Screenshot: FSU vs. Clemson
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters):
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Night at the Cowboys stadium
    Action in Screenshot: A Bull Rush Animation by FSU
    This one was quite difficult to get because--despite the fears when the bull rush trailer first came out--the bull rush animation doesn't happen very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Theinfamous18 View Post
    Team(s) in Screenshot:Temple vs NIU
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): N/A
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Temple
    Action in Screenshot: Temple LB crushing RB
    Not exactly as requested--sorry!--but I thought this was a cool shot.

Feel free to keep up with the requests, everyone. Even if I don't find the time to grab screenshots during the day, I typically set aside some time before I go to bed to grab what I can from what was requested that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    This one was quite difficult to get because--despite the fears when the bull rush trailer first came out--the bull rush animation doesn't happen very often.

Not exactly as requested--sorry!--but I thought this was a cool shot.
    Hey, looks great to me! Thanks again!! I wish they had the new Temple helmets though..
    Last edited by Theinfamous18; 07-06-2011 at 04:19 PM.

Team(s) in Screenshot: North Texas vs. SMU
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): North Texas
    Action in Screenshot: You pick

Team(s) in Screenshot: Tulane vs. Rice
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Tulane white helmets w/ all green uniform - Rice with blue pants
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Tulane

Team(s) in Screenshot: TCU vs Boise State
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Pro Combats if possible
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Boise State
    Action in Screenshot: Hiwat (BSU WR #82) making a catch

Quote Originally Posted by razorback44 View Post
    Team(s) in Screenshot: North Texas vs. SMU
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): North Texas

Team(s) in Screenshot: Tulane vs. Rice
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Tulane white helmets w/ all green uniform - Rice with blue pants
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Tulane

Quote Originally Posted by PDDollars View Post
    Team(s) in Screenshot: TCU vs Boise State
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Pro Combats if possible
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Boise State
    Action in Screenshot: Hiwat (BSU WR #82) making a catch
    I have both teams in Pro Combats, but the TCU uniform is their Pro Combat from 2009 because the 2010 Pro Combat is part of the GameStop pre-order exclusive and I don't have access to them. Boise State's Pro Combat in this shot is their 2010 Pro Combat available from sharing the game demo; they do have another Pro Combat uniform--I believe the difference is a blue jersey instead of grey--is part of the GameStop pre-order exclusive as well.

I meant to say Boise PC from the demo share, I thought those were cool! Plus the lighting looks great this year! Thanks

looking for ncaa 12 player ratings

Quote Originally Posted by DCA23 View Post
    looking for ncaa 12 player ratings
    You're looking in the wrong place; we do have a thread set up for that here though: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ings-Questions.

Feel free to keep up with the requests, everyone. Even if I don't find the time to grab screenshots during the day, I typically set aside some time before I go to bed to grab what I can from what was requested that day.
    If you say so...

Team(s) in Screenshot: vs
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Can you have Maryland wear this helmet but the new black jersey with black pants, black socks, and black shoes as well. Notre Dame normal away it don't really matter. I more care about Maryland's looks.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): FedEx Field (Landover, MD) if for some reason that stadium isn't in the game even though that's where they are playing then just do Byrd Stadium (College Park, MD).
    Action in Screenshot: I would like to see Kenny Tate (#6) laying the wood on WR Michael Floyd (#3) but can you get the shot to look sorta like this so we can see the stands and the night sky a little too?
    Weather/Time: Night Game 7:30 p.m. ET

Team(s) in Screenshot: @
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Maryland this time wearing the new white uni's and white socks and shoes and helmet. West Virginia whatever you have but if you got the pro combat use em.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Mountaineer Field (Morgantown, WV)
    Action in Screenshot: Any action would do but I really like the look of this so if you could emulate it somehow maybe have Davin Meggett running the ball.
    Weather/Time: Night Game Under the Lights, Fog

Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Huskies in black.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Husky Stadium (Seattle, WA)
    Action in Screenshot: Any action will do
    Weather/Time: don't matter maybe night game
    Last edited by Cipher 8; 07-07-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks paaka, those look great! I really love the Tulane uniform. Such a good look.

Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): LSU's Nike Pro Combat, South Carolina's all black
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Tiger Stadium (Baton Rouge)
    Action in Screenshot: As long as you can get a decent shot of LSU's Pro Combat helmet
    Weather/Time: Early Afternoon game with overcast skies

Quote Originally Posted by razorback44 View Post
    Thanks paaka, those look great! I really love the Tulane uniform. Such a good look.
    Being from New Orleans, I totally agree. Those white helmets are sick!

Quote Originally Posted by cjjr72984 View Post
    Being from New Orleans, I totally agree. Those white helmets are sick!
    I'm from New Orleans too. What part are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher 8 View Post
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Can you have Maryland wear this helmet but the new black jersey with black pants, black socks, and black shoes as well. Notre Dame normal away it don't really matter. I more care about Maryland's looks.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): FedEx Field (Landover, MD) if for some reason that stadium isn't in the game even though that's where they are playing then just do Byrd Stadium (College Park, MD).
    Action in Screenshot: I would like to see Kenny Tate (#6) laying the wood on WR Michael Floyd (#3) but can you get the shot to look sorta like this so we can see the stands and the night sky a little too?
    Weather/Time: Night Game 7:30 p.m. ET
    Maryland only has two helmet options in the game this year; standard "White" and then the "Wounded Warrior" helmet in white. FedExField is also not in the game.

Tried for pretty much a whole game to replicate what you asked for but couldn't get it; hope this works as a replacement.

Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Maryland this time wearing the new white uni's and white socks and shoes and helmet. West Virginia whatever you have but if you got the pro combat use em.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Mountaineer Field (Morgantown, WV)
    Action in Screenshot: Any action would do but I really like the look of this so if you could emulate it somehow maybe have Davin Meggett running the ball.
    Weather/Time: Night Game Under the Lights, Fog
    Couldn't get Maryland in all-white because West Virginia's Pro Combat uniform is white and the game won't let you do a match-up of two teams wearing the same color jerseys; probably a good thing too, considering how confusing that could get.

You'll notice also that the screenshot coloration isn't close to the Iowa State shot you referenced; this is because of the HDR lighting and the fact that a foggy game has limited natural light sources to work with. The reason that Iowa State image "pops" is because of the positioning of the sun relative to the action when I grabbed the screenshot.

Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Huskies in black.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Husky Stadium (Seattle, WA)
    Action in Screenshot: Any action will do
    Weather/Time: don't matter maybe night game

Sorry if I didn't deliver exactly as "ordered" on this batch, but I hope that you like the images I did get for you anyway.

Sorry if I didn't deliver exactly as "ordered" on this batch, but I hope that you like the images I did get for you anyway.
    No not at all bro those are all sick screens! I understand how hard it is to replicate it based on request.

The only thing I'm disappointed about is that I can't have all black with Maryland because EA didn't add in their black helmets. To me it just looks stupid to be wearing all black and then white helmet. They've worn black helmets before come on EA add that in next year! I'm not usually one to ask for petty things like uniforms and equipment but Maryland is the new Oregon! Some schools just need the too many options :p

I really like how you decided to go with the new red uni's in the WV game though. I'm digging the new Maryland look. Love the turtle shell design on the shoulders and the overall color layout of each jersey, (Black, Red, White) they all look bitchin'

Washington's blacks look sweet as well but I'll never play as them. May schedule them or something though and set it so they play in them. lol

Thanks Paakaa10!

Quote Originally Posted by cjjr72984 View Post
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): LSU's Nike Pro Combat, South Carolina's all black
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Tiger Stadium (Baton Rouge)
    Action in Screenshot: As long as you can get a decent shot of LSU's Pro Combat helmet
    Weather/Time: Early Afternoon game with overcast skies

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher 8 View Post
    The only thing I'm disappointed about is that I can't have all black with Maryland because EA didn't add in their black helmets. To me it just looks stupid to be wearing all black and then white helmet. They've worn black helmets before come on EA add that in next year! I'm not usually one to ask for petty things like uniforms and equipment but Maryland is the new Oregon! Some schools just need the too many options :p
    When it comes to uniform options that are or aren't in the game, one thing to keep in mind is that there is usually an approval process when it comes to how any school, team, or organization is represented in media; whether it's images, movies, video games, whatever. Since Maryland is introducing a whole new uniform set this season--a uniform set I don't believe has been officially debuted in real life--there might have been a request to stick to only helmets that they plan to wear this season.

I can't say whether that's what happened in this case or not because I'm not in that "inner circle" when it comes to approving what uniforms are in the game. Just a thought to keep in mind.

Very nice "pop" in that one... I really like that screen.