Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Paakaa10 Media Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    I have to say this Game is starting to produce in-game pictures on the same level as GT5 which is the measuring stick when it comes to graphics to me. Good job EA and thanks guys for these Awesome shots. And I would like one picture of the biggest hit you've seen preferably a de-cleater type hit. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    This is the one and only mascot game request I'm doing!

Great pic
    and this is the last time I will see multiple Mascots on the field at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by FoleyLions View Post
    I have to say this Game is starting to produce in-game pictures on the same level as GT5 which is the measuring stick when it comes to graphics to me. Good job EA and thanks guys for these Awesome shots. And I would like one picture of the biggest hit you've seen preferably a de-cleater type hit. Thanks.
    Just as a quick note; these are shots directly-captured from the game through a HD PVR device. None of the pictures I'm posting have been utilizing the in-game screenshot feature which you use by pushing "L3" in an instant replay. I'm not saying that the game won't look as good as it does in these shots if you use the in-game screenshot system--because some of the guys here at TGT have posted in-game shots that still look pretty good--but I just wanted to make the distinction here.

As for the picture request, I actually saw a huge hit tonight but the ref was in the way (aren't they always?) so it wouldn't make a good screenshot. I'm turning in for the night but if I see a big hit in my time with the game tomorrow, I'll try and post it.

Just as a quick note; these are shots directly-captured from the game through a HD PVR device. None of the pictures I'm posting have been utilizing the in-game screenshot feature which you use by pushing "L3" in an instant replay. I'm not saying that the game won't look as good as it does in these shots if you use the in-game screenshot system--because some of the guys here at TGT have posted in-game shots that still look pretty good--but I just wanted to make the distinction here.

As for the picture request, I actually saw a huge hit tonight but the ref was in the way (aren't they always?) so it wouldn't make a good screenshot. I'm turning in for the night but if I see a big hit in my time with the game tomorrow, I'll try and post it.
    Yes I understand its not the in-game screen shot I'm just saying that the game is starting to arrive at the upper class of graphics. There is still a few things that bug me graphics wise like the fans but they are stepping that up big time.

I got multiple requests but whatever you can do is fine...

Team(s) in Screenshot: @
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Don't really matter to me but maybe not simple Home & Away, spice it up. Northwestern has purple home jerseys right? But don't do simple white away for Minnesota please.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Ryan Field (Evanston, IL)
    Action in Screenshot: Dan Persa throwing or running, you decide what looks best from the action you get.
    Weather/Time: Heavy Snow, Very Windy, and Night Game.

Cornhuskers’ first Big Ten game
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Don't really matter to me
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Camp Randall Stadium (Madison, WI)
    Action in Screenshot: Any action would do but James White or Ball running the ball would be kickass.
    Weather/Time: under the lights night game, preferentially with snow falling and yes it does sometimes snow in October in Wisconsin.

Team(s) in Screenshot: Whatever teams you think would be in this game, see below.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): The B1G Ten Championship Game at Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis, IN)
    Action in Screenshot: Kickoff with camera flashes would be neat otherwise any action is fine, you have good taste for screenshots.

Pretty cool new jerseys for Maryland; if I get some downtime later on I might upload the red jersey as well, but for now I figured this was good enough.

That's sick! I can't remember which year it was (08' I think) but in one of these NCAA Football games all I played with was Maryland. It was the year Darrius Heyward-Bey was in. Also Da'Rel Scott I can remember was a beast runningback. I think I might go back and use Maryland again this year with these kickass new looks. I really like the turtle shell design on the shoulders. Fun fact: My Minnesota Vikings have a long history with the Terps. If I'm not mistaken we have the most active Maryland players in the NFL on one roster. MLB E.J. Henderson, FS Madieu Williams, OLB Erin Henderson, and TE Jeff Dugan. We also had QB Shaun Hill for awhile back in the day. Hell we even had a former Terp as a head coach in Mike Tice.

Maryland is sorta like the Oregon of the East now, which if you think about it is suiting... Oregon's got Nike and Maryland has Under Armour. Maryland is the flagship university of Under Armour or basically the company’s Oregon — meaning new products and innovative uniform designs would be tested out by the Terps as Nike does with the Ducks. While it might not be on par with Oregon’s 2,456 uniform combinations, it appears the Terps might be moving in that direction. "Under Armour has helped us come up with new images to highlight the State of Maryland and the university," athletic director Kevin Anderson said. "I truly believe that when we come out with a Maryland brand, it will be second to none. It will directly compete with Nike and what Nike does for Oregon." I love it! I love all the different uniforms Oregon has and if Maryland has that this year I'll definitely play as them or try to get hired by them in a dynasty.

Wow these are some kickass pictures!
    Last edited by Cipher 8; 07-05-2011 at 02:31 AM.

Buckeye pic
    Awesome! Thanks so much! Really appreciate you taking the time from NCAA to do this. (Don't know if I'd have the will power)

Nobody requested this in a post, but I know you all really wanted to see this BCS National Championship Game rematch screenshot:

see... his knee was down...

"E"

Quote Originally Posted by xGRIDIRONxGURUx View Post

see... his knee was down...

"E"

Even as a Auburn I have to laugh at that! lol

And wasn't his knee that was in question, btw, it was the ankle/leg.

It looks like the duck is biting the tiger's leg. HAHA

So the new Temple helmets really aren't in the game? That sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by FoleyLions View Post
    Even as a Auburn I have to laugh at that! lol

And wasn't his knee that was in question, btw, it was the ankle/leg.
    i know i was just making some fun out of our bad luck in the NC... =\

"E"

Is the Independence Bowl still a generic stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by xGRIDIRONxGURUx View Post
    i know i was just making some fun out of our bad luck in the NC... =\

"E"
    It was a great game that's for sure, lady luck was just on our side that night. Oregon had/still has a great team, hope we get a rematch soon.

im just as much of a malzahn though as i am a ducks fan... gus' story is a thing of beauty...

"E"

Team(s) in Screenshot: Kansas State vs. Kansas
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Kansas State Home Jersey
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Yes, clear weather
    Action in Screenshot: Kansas State Running Back juking a defender

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher 8 View Post
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Don't really matter to me but maybe not simple Home & Away, spice it up. Northwestern has purple home jerseys right? But don't do simple white away for Minnesota please.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Ryan Field (Evanston, IL)
    Action in Screenshot: Dan Persa throwing or running, you decide what looks best from the action you get.
    Weather/Time: Heavy Snow, Very Windy, and Night Game.

Cornhuskers’ first Big Ten game
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Camp Randall Stadium (Madison, WI)
    Action in Screenshot: Any action would do but James White or Ball running the ball would be kickass.
    Weather/Time: under the lights night game, preferentially with snow falling and yes it does sometimes snow in October in Wisconsin.

Team(s) in Screenshot: Whatever teams you think would be in this game, see below.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): The B1G Ten Championship Game at Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis, IN)
    Action in Screenshot: Kickoff with camera flashes would be neat otherwise any action is fine, you have good taste for screenshots.
    Don't think it'll be Penn State versus Michigan State, but wanted to get a screenshot of 'em anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLux View Post
    Team(s) in Screenshot: Kansas State vs. Kansas
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Kansas State Home Jersey
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Yes, clear weather
    Action in Screenshot: Kansas State Running Back juking a defender

Team(s) in Screenshot: FSU vs. Clemson
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters):
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Night at the Cowboys stadium
    Action in Screenshot: A Bull Rush Animation by FSU

Thanks Paakaa10, awesome screens as always!

Team(s) in Screenshot:Temple vs NIU
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): N/A
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Temple
    Action in Screenshot: Temple LB crushing RB

Thanks as always, this thread is great!