Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanfall (XB1, 360, PC)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Yeah, I already ordered the $250 version. I can't say no to something of that quality and with that kind of attention to detail. Hopefully it turns out to be somewhat limited. If not, I'll just cancel close to launch and get the regular version.

March can't come soon enough.

For $250, that statue better give good head.
    The dude abides.

I'm going to love to see the eBay prices if this thing turns out to be limited and sells out quickly. Guaranteed if they sell out quick there's going to be people trying to flip theirs for a grand.

Yeah IOU 250 is kinda steep! I don't care how much people are asking for it online from other people.

I wouldn't even sell mine, I'm just interested in how high they get if they are indeed limited. I WANT mine.

$250 for a game is just silly. These "limited" editions are like baseball cards in that they are limited to only hundreds of thousands. But hey if that floats your boat more power to you.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I wouldn't even sell mine, I'm just interested in how high they get if they are indeed limited. I WANT mine.
    Hey its your money......you either earned it or stole it so what you do with it is no business of my own.

250.00 for a game is way more than I would pay personally thats all im saying.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    $250 for a game is just silly. These "limited" editions are like baseball cards in that they are limited to only hundreds of thousands. But hey if that floats your boat more power to you.
    In most cases, yes. In some cases, they are actually limited in production, and those often go for big bucks on eBay. A recent one is The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition, or whatever the one with the statue was called. Those things were selling for $500 on eBay all day. There was also some code inside one of the Halo special editions that was going for over $100 on eBay just for some stupid in game armor. No shit.

I don't sell mine, but rather just buy the nice ones for my media room, but they definitely go for a nice profit when they're limited in production.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    Hey its your money......you either earned it or stole it so what you do with it is no business of my own.

250.00 for a game is way more than I would pay personally thats all im saying.
    It's not for everyone. Personally, if they don't sell out of them within a few weeks, I'm going to take that as them not being all that limited, and then cancelling and picking it up later when it goes on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    In most cases, yes. In some cases, they are actually limited in production, and those often go for big bucks on eBay. A recent one is The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition, or whatever the one with the statue was called. Those things were selling for $500 on eBay all day. There was also some code inside one of the Halo special editions that was going for over $100 on eBay just for some stupid in game armor. No shit.

I don't sell mine, but rather just buy the nice ones for my media room, but they definitely go for a nice profit when they're limited in production.

It's not for everyone. Personally, if they don't sell out of them within a few weeks, I'm going to take that as them not being all that limited, and then cancelling and picking it up later when it goes on sale.
    Do you keep the statutes and "props" out as decorations for the room? That might be cool to have a video game man cave but my man cave is full of and Conservative Propaganda so no room for video game stuff in the current setup.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Do you keep the statutes and "props" out as decorations for the room? That might be cool to have a video game man cave but my man cave is full of and Conservative Propaganda so no room for video game stuff in the current setup.
    Yeah, I don't have a ton of stuff, but the stuff that I do have I just display with all my sports collectibles. The only ones I have displayed now are the Bioshock Infinite songbird thing, Borderlands 2 thing, and then the statues for Gears of War and Assassin's Creed 3. I probably have some other stuff boxed up, but I've kind of stopped buying them as much as I used to. The lack of me buying them is mostly due to the trend of them including pure junk. The Last of Us had a REALLY nice one, but that thing sold out super quick and my GS never ended up getting my order shipped in, so I got screwed out of that one.

Man that kills. Like all of you, I really like that statue, I'd love to have that thing sitting on my entertainment center. But for $250? I just can't bite at that price. $500 next month for the Xbox One. At least $240 on four main games in November and/or December. Then to turn around and shell out another $250 just for one game solely to get a statue. My wallet would be crying by that point. Right now, I'm hoping that it won't be a truly limited edition, and going the same route as Beatn, pick it up on sale sometime later down the road.

Well my wifes car just bit the dust so no console for me at this moment now!!!

She as happy as a pig in slop though! She has a new car.

Per Electronic Arts Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call: Titanfall will be exclusive to XB1 & 360 "for the life of the product."

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Per Electronic Arts Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call: Titanfall will be exclusive to XB1 & 360 "for the life of the product."
    Well allot of EA's products have "died" recently so your sayin' there's a chance.....

EA being the EA we all know and love.

Limited Edition Titanfall Xbox One Controller:

That is all sorts of ugly.

I just like the plain black controllers.
    The dude abides.

Likely going to have my XB1 tomorrow, so Titanfall is now on my active radar.

Holy balls. I need that. NOW.

Mm.