Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Playstation 3 Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    What kind of headsets do you guys use? I have a $50 gift card from Dell and I was looking at some of the Bluetooth headsets they had. Do all Bluetooth headsets work with PS3?
    I think almost all Bluetooth headsets work with the PS3. Here are a couple good lists to check: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...&#post10526452

I used the Official Bluetooth headset for a while, but it wasn't comfortable in my ear. Now, on the other end of the spectrum, I use the Turtle Beach Ear Force PX21. Much better than a Bluetooth, imo.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I think almost all Bluetooth headsets work with the PS3. Here are a couple good lists to check: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...&#post10526452

I used the Official Bluetooth headset for a while, but it wasn't comfortable in my ear. Now, on the other end of the spectrum, I use the Turtle Beach Ear Force PX21. Much better than a Bluetooth, imo.
    Cool I'll check those out. Thanks Jeff.

I wish Dell had a better selection of headsets. It seems like the good ones are out of my gift card price range, and the one good that was in the range was only for X360.

3 platinum trophies for $39.99??? I see Beatn & Violator drooling from here....

PlayStation The Sly Collection priced at $39.99! 3 games, 3D, Move support and 3 platinum trophies all at a great price! http://bit.ly/cq5A0H

I've known about that for quite awhile. I was going to buy it regardless of how many trophies it had simply because I never got around to playing them during the PS2 days. Definitely looking forward to it.

Same here. Probably going to pickup The Sly Collection, though it may be after a price reduction. I'm hoping beyond hope that they do a Ratchet Collection. Not for the trophies so much as the fact that I'd really like to get rid of as many PS2 games as possible, and the majority of the games I have left are Ratchet.

Never got into either Sly or Ratchet games in PS2, but will on PS3, like I did with GoW.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Never got into either Sly or Ratchet games in PS2, but will on PS3, like I did with GoW.
    Same here. I'll probably rent this one first.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I'll be the first to admit that I put Ratchet on a pedestal, but I think the Ratchet series is the best series on Playstation, bar none. And the newest game, Crack in Time, was amazing. Well worth it. Ended up selling it back to get store credit, but as soon as it becomes a "Greatest Hit", I will definitely be buying it again to keep long term. Great game.

Firmware 3.41 coming soon.

Hi everyone, the next PlayStation 3 (PS3) system software update is coming soon. Firmware update 3.41 will add recommendations for games and videos on PlayStation Store. When you’re browsing through the details of a particular title, you’ll see a new “You May Like” section on the right-hand side. This section lists additional items based on the purchases of other PlayStation Network members who have purchased the item you’re currently looking at.

You can then click on this section to zoom in on the list and scroll the recommended titles.

This feature is a great way to discover new games that you may not know about, and it’s another step toward making the shopping experience easier and better for you all — similar to the five-star ratings feature we added in the last firmware update. Please note that while the 3.41 update will be released shortly, the recommendations feature on PlayStation Store is slated to go live by the end of July.

In addition to this PS3 update, the next PSP (PlayStation Portable) firmware update (v.6.31) will be coming as well. This is a minor update, and system software stability during use of some PSP format software titles has been improved.

As always, we look forward to your feedback.

I hope this isn't a large sized update. It seems to be a bit on the weak side, but sometimes these updates have hidden gems in them so here's hoping to that.

so,...what changed with that video or photo save update they did a few days ago ?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    so,...what changed with that video or photo save update they did a few days ago ?
    and as soon as I turn it on today, there was another one? what was it for ?

Another what? I haven't seen any system updates in quite a while ...

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Another what? I haven't seen any system updates in quite a while ...
    I just now had to do a PS3 update

3.41 is out now.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    3.41 is out now.
    Hopefully it's already downloaded waiting for me to get home LOL

Downloaded it last night. I'm not big on these updates as I rarely make any use of the new features. What's the "big" feature this time?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Downloaded it last night. I'm not big on these updates as I rarely make any use of the new features. What's the "big" feature this time?
    It's just a small update change to the PSN Store. Going to have suggestions for you when you go into a certain item. I kinda like it since there is a lot of stuff in the store now, there could be things that you've forgot about and could be interested in buying.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I just now had to do a PS3 update
    Hm. Maybe it was because I didn't actually sign off or power off my console at any point last night.