Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty & Coaching Carousel

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by illwill10 View Post
    Noob question:
    What is Sparq and how is players rated by it
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPARQ_Training

I'll try to dig into Dynasty a bit deeper tonight or tomorrow but one new addition is that names that were submitted to be able to hear Nessler to announce them during a game a couple of years ago... those are now all added to the database that is used to generate recruits & coaches. So... you might end up recruiting a player with the last name Gschwend at some point

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    So... you might end up recruiting a player with the last name Gschwend at some point
    Lord save us all.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    So 4*or 5* ATHs or 4* or 5* Athletic players will have a high SPARQ?
    So should I stay away from players with low SPARQ

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I'll try to dig into Dynasty a bit deeper tonight or tomorrow but one new addition is that names that were submitted to be able to hear Nessler to announce them during a game a couple of years ago... those are now all added to the database that is used to generate recruits & coaches. So... you might end up recruiting a player with the last name Gschwend at some point
    probably not because the AI will be set so that the Gschwend character keeps going to Ark State no matter what

Freshman
    Are 2 and 3 star players actually viable at Big boy schools?

Quote Originally Posted by illwill10 View Post
    So 4*or 5* ATHs or 4* or 5* Athletic players will have a high SPARQ?
    So should I stay away from players with low SPARQ
    it depends on what you are looking for... for example most positions require a special skill like "catching"... you might recruit player XYZ who has a SPARQ rating of 93 [SPARQ tests sport related athleticism not necessarily skills like "catching"] but XYZ only has a catch rating of 70...so he's big, fast, and agile but has mediocre hands.... meanwhile player ABC has a lower SPARQ orating of 85...but a catch rating of 88...so he's slower, less agile, and not as strong...but has better hands than XYZ

if you are looking for pure athleticism grab the high SPARQ rated players.... if you care more about a certain skill...look at that

Great explanition, Speed Power Agility Reaction Quickess.I wont care for them, then I will only worry about High SPARQ players is for KR/PR or just for athleticism. But I will not pass up on 100+ player if they are intersted.
    So a 100+ SPARQ is a freak of nature

traditionsports big east rosters

big 12 rosters

ACC

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Bomb View Post
    it depends on what you are looking for... for example most positions require a special skill like "catching"... you might recruit player XYZ who has a SPARQ rating of 93 [SPARQ tests sport related athleticism not necessarily skills like "catching"] but XYZ only has a catch rating of 70...so he's big, fast, and agile but has mediocre hands.... meanwhile player ABC has a lower SPARQ orating of 85...but a catch rating of 88...so he's slower, less agile, and not as strong...but has better hands than XYZ

if you are looking for pure athleticism grab the high SPARQ rated players.... if you care more about a certain skill...look at that
    so is it just a different recruiting service type of thing (like rivals, scout, etc)....only instead of ranking the best "football" players (like scout/rivals), they rate the kids with the best athleticism?

Can you edit who your impact players are, or is that done by the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Bomb View Post

Nice, I like this addition.

Ryno has a new video with end of season stats and they look so good. The better RBs are now averaging in the upper 6's and QBs are running for over 1000 yards!

Darron Thomas won the heisman and I went and checked his stats in the game from last years stats and his passing yards were only like 30 yards off from what it was in real life..incredible.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by umhester04 View Post
    Ryno has a new video with end of season stats and they look so good. The better RBs are now averaging in the upper 6's and QBs are running for over 1000 yards!

Darron Thomas won the heisman and I went and checked his stats in the game from last years stats and his passing yards were only like 30 yards off from what it was in real life..incredible.
    Care to post a link to that information?

What is the highest SPARQ rating you can have in the game

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Care to post a link to that information?

Thanks Treadstone, i don't know how to post links. Anyone care to give me a quick rundown?