Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Apps Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    OK, thanks. Now that I see what path to take from Tapatalk to the TGT Amazon search link, that's what I'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    yeah but I was watching movies through Netflix and Touting way before you even dreamed you could
    Something I really don't care about in the first place..... I just want to access my queue on my phone...not stream.

If you're purchasing through the app, I dunno if TGT gets credit regardless of what you do....through the website...then yes if you use the link.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    If you're purchasing through the app, I dunno if TGT gets credit regardless of what you do....through the website...then yes if you use the link.
    Right, but I know where the link is now, so I can use Tapatalk to get to the link page, click on the Support TGT page from there, and then use the search link provided on that page. It's a PITA over using the "one-button purchasing" (or whatever it's called) in the Amazon App, but it's my duty to support TGT.

The Amazon free app of the day is Executive Assistant...that was an instant delete after I installed it. What a worthless program. And normally they charge SEVEN BUCKS for that?

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    The Amazon free app of the day is Executive Assistant...that was an instant delete after I installed it. What a worthless program. And normally they charge SEVEN BUCKS for that?
    And probably make a killing off of it because some dumb ass company actually uses it and therefore makes their employees download and use it (after paying for every one of them to download it).

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    And probably make a killing off of it because some dumb ass company actually uses it and therefore makes their employees download and use it (after paying for every one of them to download it).

Just got Cut The Rope. Very fun game.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Mapquest4 is pretty cool. Turn by turn directions are very good

The My Touchtunes app for Android is awesome, I played I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred as I walked out the door of the bar to go to the Dropkick Murphys show last night it's amazing how fast the app is. While the jukebox wasn't running, I played a Dropkick song and within 3 seconds it was playing.

Old news... it was shown at the EA Summer Showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Old news... it was shown at the EA Summer Showcase.
    Well it's not THAT old of news, and it's still kickass news. Droid phones have needed an official Scrabble game!

Well it's not THAT old of news, and it's still kickass news. Droid phones have needed an official Scrabble game!
    Haha... I know, was kidding. I watched it yesterday and it looked like pretty cool tech, just not my cup of tea. Though now they need to bring cross-platform to NCAA between 360 & PS3!

Haha... I know, was kidding. I watched it yesterday and it looked like pretty cool tech, just not my cup of tea. Though now they need to bring cross-platform to NCAA between 360 & PS3!
    Cross-platform I don't really care, but official Scrabble + free = a happy JB.

Cross platform would be sweet.

I play words with friends with my parents who have Droids and they have a blast. Now my parents are 64 so teaching them anything on a smart phone has been a huge battle. I still get calls at 9 or 10pm about stupid shit all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Cross platform would be sweet.

I play words with friends with my parents who have Droids and they have a blast. Now my parents are 64 so teaching them anything on a smart phone has been a huge battle. I still get calls at 9 or 10pm about stupid shit all the time.
    I'm a big sucker for regular authentic Scrabble, so I'm stoked about this.

I need to enhance my vocabulary lol. I'll be playing some Scrabble next week.

I'm a big sucker for regular authentic Scrabble, so I'm stoked about this.
    My parents will want this as well. I usually have them come over to my place so I can use my wireless because they refuse to get it. I've quit trying to understand them. I try to explain to them things but I just get a blank stare or a why look, I swear I'm talking to my daughter at times with them.

The free Scrabble app is in the Android Marketplace now! If anybody wants to challenge let me know!