Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: ESPN Streak For The Cash Group

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by bjrod9 View Post
    Butler at home. North dakota state should make a few threes vs Akron.
    Thanks. I ended up rolling with Butler. Hopefully they don't let me down tonight.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Win streak back to 2 with the Toronto win at home. Time to gamble on Golden State coming to play against San Antonio.

damn soccer prop / Arsenal. Knew I should pass but wanted to get the W5 so I could get women's and for a W8 to start the month out

Nice 9-3 start to the month for me included a W6. Seattle of the MLS killed both mine and 's streaks.

thinking about sitting out today completely. these props are all too close or involve sports i know nothing about so i think i'll pick up Wed after failing to go to sleep due to SimCity; Tomb Raider; and The Show

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    thinking about sitting out today completely. these props are all too close or involve sports i know nothing about so i think i'll pick up Wed after failing to go to sleep due to SimCity; Tomb Raider; and The Show
    Yeah, I'm disappointed with the props today. Not a single mid-major game the entire evening. Indiana-Ohio State is about the only pick I would be interested in making. Plus, I'm not really going to be on Chrome at all the rest of today anyways. Once UPS drops off SimCity and I get it installed, I am literally going to be spending the entire rest of the time I'm awake today doing nothing but playing SimCity (while maybe glancing at whatever is on the TV from time to time).

Going with the law school alma for a W9 and then one more pick tonight hopefully for a W10 and a nice blue star this month.