Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 11 Demo Match-up #2 - Florida vs. Florida State

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA Football 11 Demo Match-up #2 - Florida vs. Florida State

The second of four playable match-ups available in next week's NCAA Football 11 demo has been revealed - Florida vs. Florida State. Several screenshots of this match-up have been posted in the NCAA Football Facebook product page and they confirm that FSU's Nike Pro Combat uniforms will be in the game. Florida State vs. Florida joins Miami vs. Ohio State as the two announced demo match-ups. Expect the next two pairings to be announced Wednesday and Thursday.

I really like the FSU Pro Combat unis.

Pretty awesome... this demo is going to have a bunch of lasting appeal. 4 match-ups! I sure do hope Texas v. Bama at the Rose Bowl is included... I guess we'll wait and see

major props to EA for having more than 2 teams....this should be a good demo.

Here's hoping for Bama.

Not only do I get to play as the Gators, but I get to repeatedly curb stomp Florida State? Hell yeah. Best. Demo. Ever.

On another note, player models look so much better than last year. They've definitely made some huge strides in the graphics department.

I think I'll spend my time trying to injure every Gaytor around.

Quote Originally Posted by Coachdenz View Post
    major props to EA for having more than 2 teams....this should be a good demo.

Here's hoping for Bama.
    Yep ... good guesses for the guys thinking there would be multiple teams for the different styles in the demo.

I guess they are not going for 8 different styles. I think FSU and Ohio State are both "multiple offense" in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
    I guess they are not going for 8 different styles. I think FSU and Ohio State are both "multiple offense" in the game.
    Yeah IIRC when I saw the demo in April, there were a couple of styles that are not represented in the demo. But you will have a great variety.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah IIRC when I saw the demo in April, there were a couple of styles that are not represented in the demo. But you will have a great variety.
    I was hoping that an Air Raid offense would be in the demo, but now that it seems they are going for "big" schools, I doubt it. The only match-up would likely be TTU/UT, but if UT was there, it would be against OU.

based of the trend so far of the teams, the Pistol, Air Raid, and Run & Shoot will not be in the demo. I guess it's not a surprise really, there are not many that run those exclusively. The triple option might not, unless GT is in(or if they go wild and do Army vs. Navy).
    Last edited by Solidice; 06-08-2010 at 12:35 PM.

Here's a good picture of what will happen if you overuse the hit stick

I'm glad they toned that shit down. I got so tired of noobs running up full speed and only pulling off a hit stick because it sucked my offensive player right into the defender. Can't wait to put those guys on their asses. Of course, I use the hit stick a good bit, too, so I better learn to lay off myself.

Quote Originally Posted by IOUaBeatn View Post
    I'm glad they toned that shit down. I got so tired of noobs running up full speed and only pulling off a hit stick because it sucked my offensive player right into the defender. Can't wait to put those guys on their asses. Of course, I use the hit stick a good bit, too, so I better learn to lay off myself.
    I 2nd that!

whats the other button to tackle, I've used the hit stick so much I forgot which one it is. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Keontez View Post
    whats the other button to tackle, I've used the hit stick so much I forgot which one it is. lol
    I'm in the same boat. I typically hit Square (dive), X, or just run into the player if not trying a Hit Stick.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I typically hit Square (dive), X, or just run into the player if not trying a Hit Stick.
    I think we need to add 360 and PS3 smileys.

cant wait for demo

Love the multiple matchups! Hopin they changed it to 1, 5 minute qtr instead of 4, 1 min qtrs... if they did that, even the demo will be a home run this year ! Either way, lookin forward to it!
    Last edited by Kwizzy; 06-08-2010 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keontez View Post
    If I'm not big hitting, I usually strafe to break down and then just run into them or dive at them.

Player models do look really good. Is it just me or does the ball still look GIGANTIC in some of those pics?