Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1252

Thread: TV Shows Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Two shows that caught my attention that I am currently watching.

Superstore

It's hilarious to me and can't help but think they are partially making fun of Walmart. Watched the first 3 episodes on demand before it officially started this month.

Colony

Believe it premiered lastnight. Seen a preview for it the other night and thought it looked interesting but didn't know when it was coming on. Happened to flip through the channels and catch it when it was almost over but was able to start it over. Has Rick's wife from Walking Dead in it. Was unsure about it initially but it looks like it's going to be interesting.
    You mean the blue vests and name tags aren't a ripoff of Walmart?
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Actually none of that gave it away

The scenes were none of the characters are in it and no lines are being said, are the obvious indicator to me. The one of someone's child just sitting in the middle of the floor. Dude on the toilet (thought Walmart doesn't have those..still lol).

I definitely want to check that show out.
    The dude abides.

They are totally making fun of Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    They are totally making fun of Walmart.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

This summer's annual "let's put USA shows on Netflix/Amazon Prime" can't get here fast enough with Mr. Robot and Suits. Anxiously awaiting both!
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Want to watch the first ep of the new season of the 100. Anyone got any sites to make that possible.

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-100/

Full episode being streamed on The CW.

TV Shows Thread

Fuller House Trailer
    http://youtu.be/CXuGLswn2l0

Who wants to smash Stephanie?

I want to smash Lori Loughlin, still looking hot. Plus she did not go through that two decade long meth and crack faze.

I'm re-watching Season 1 of Better Call Saul on Netflix today to get ready for tonight's start of Season 2. I really like this show (and, of course, Breaking Bad) and I'm much more excited for tonight than I was for The Walking Dead last night.

Last night was a fantastic episode of TWD and I'm hoping to see BCS get off to a good start tonight!

After I finish The West Wing, I'm going to finally watch S3 of Orange is the New Block. Afterwards, I'm gonna watch Daredevil. THEN I'll start Breaking Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    After I finish The West Wing, I'm going to finally watch S3 of Orange is the New Block. Afterwards, I'm gonna watch Daredevil. THEN I'll start Breaking Bad.
    Damn great show! I literally binge watched all seven seasons of TWW in just 13 days last summer, starting July 4th and finishing the final episodes of season 7 on July 16th, the day before I left for Cleveland for a three day weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Damn great show! I literally binge watched all seven seasons of TWW in just 13 days last summer, starting July 4th and finishing the final episodes of season 7 on July 16th, the day before I left for Cleveland for a three day weekend.
    You're an animal. I'm enjoying it but after 3 episodes, I need to watch an episode of Friends as a palate cleanser. The dialogue comes so fast as everyone is so smart that I have to pay attention (it's my 1st run through the series).

You're an animal. I'm enjoying it but after 3 episodes, I need to watch an episode of Friends as a palate cleanser. The dialogue comes so fast as everyone is so smart that I have to pay attention (it's my 1st run through the series).
    Yeah, that's where I was able to speed watch through it so fast. I watched the show WAAAY back when it was new, still airing on TV every week. Since then, I've probably watched through the show at least 5 times over the many years, so I know the episodes well and know the ins and outs of the dialogue and "logic" of what's happening throughout the scenes and what the various characters are doing.

Next time I watch it, I'll probably slow down and actually take my time going through it all. My biggest reason to rush was because I was going to be in Cleveland July 17th-19th, then had an EXTREMELY busy ass week at work that next week after, so I was probably not going to get to watch any more episodes for at least a week or two, so sort of made it into a challenge to watch the entire show before I left for Cleveland.

I'm going to finally watch S3 of Orange is the New Block.
    Be prepared as Piper and another character become even more annoying in season 3. If you enjoy Orange is the new Black be sure and check out Wentworth. All three seasons of it are on Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Be prepared as Piper and another character become even more annoying in season 3. If you enjoy Orange is the new Black be sure and check out Wentworth. All three seasons of it are on Netflix.
    I already hate most of the characters. I only really like Tastee and the hot Latinas. Oftentimes, I wish the show was like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead and people would die.

Game of Thrones "spoiler" but only for people who have never watched the show or read the books
    Spoiler: show
    Sucks that Ned Stark dies in S1 of his show but Piper still lives in hers.

Rectify is a really interesting show for those who want a fictional version of Making A Murderer. Enjoyed the first two seasons on Netflix so much I bought the 3rd season on Amazon.

Mr. Robot won best drama at the Golden Globes

Defeated Game Of Thrones and Empire.
    Started watching season 1 of Mr Robot last night. Enjoying it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happened to be watching NFL network when a ad/commercial came on for a show 'Hap and Leonard'

Has Michael K Williams (The Wire, Boardwalk Empire), James Purefoy (Resident Evil) and Christina Hendricks.

Wouldn't have likely knew about it since it comes on SundanceTV. Pretty good show though, definitely will watch this season