Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1252

Thread: TV Shows Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    A beautiful and fitting end to Sons of Anarchy tonight.
    On DVR, planning on watching it after finishing Hell On Wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    On DVR, planning on watching it after finishing Hell On Wheels.
    Let me know thoughts.
    The dude abides.

Let me know thoughts.
    Will do but it will be awhile. Pretty sure I watched the first few episodes and the rest were recorded.

A beautiful and fitting end to Sons of Anarchy tonight.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    beautiful and fitting ? More like morbid and typical.

I'm never eating pie again either

TV Shows Thread

I have sons in my netflix queue. I have so many shows to watch in queue dunno when I'll get to them all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    I have sons in my netflix queue. I have so many shows to watch in queue dunno when I'll get to them all...

I started watching live with season five, I think I went through the first four seasons in record time it was so good.
    The dude abides.

Watched two season finales last night.

American Horror Story: Coven - I was put off by this originally but once it popped up on Prime I went through the whole season and while it may not be the best in the series, it is not that far off. I thought Kathy Bates was amazingly cruel in Misery. She comes off a sweetheart compared to her role in Coven. I like that they tossed in a famous New Orleans serial killer into the mix. Gabourey Sidibe, who played Queenie had the weakest plot of the batch. She just wavers back and forth between the witches and voodoo groups. Kill Kathy Bates? Show her Roots? Just pick a position on stuff. Terrible writing in her case, so not her fault. Plenty of Stevie Nicks in the show so it is SCClassof93 approved.

Hell On Wheels - Thankfully we are getting out of Wyoming. Should have lasted half a season at most. Just not enough going on this year. No giant clash of the titan ending for the season. Not that the season was bad, just different to what you usually expect from the show. Spending a whole episode on one character was really monotonous and you saw where it was heading before you got to the end. At least there were a couple of plot changes to make the upcoming season interesting. There will be reunion that makes it all worthwhile. Now they just need to look closer at Colin Meaney's character and bring back the evil from the early seasons.

Next up: Sons of Anarchy final season.

Still have the final two episodes of SOA but one thing that really blew me away.

The scene with Tig and Venus.

Spoiler: show

Jaw dropping acting right there. The best part is they took a character that was supposed to be a joke in Venus and made it something spectacular.

Let me know thoughts.

Snitches get stitches my ass... I mean poor Juice just got used like a rag doll toward the end. Forget the pie, the scene where Marilyn Manson is riding him. Yikes. Glad to see Wendy get full redemption this season. Sad to see Unser die but he kinda egged it on. Did not feel one bit of empathy for Gemma, good riddance. Completely understand the ending and why they went that route, yet it did little for me. I would have preferred to see one of the crew actually have to pull the trigger but at least there was closure. Solid season to an amazing series.

Still have the final two episodes of SOA but one thing that really blew me away.

The scene with Tig and Venus.

Jaw dropping acting right there. The best part is they took a character that was supposed to be a joke in Venus and made it something spectacular.

Snitches get stitches my ass... I mean poor Juice just got used like a rag doll toward the end. Forget the pie, the scene where Marilyn Manson is riding him. Yikes. Glad to see Wendy get full redemption this season. Sad to see Unser die but he kinda egged it on. Did not feel one bit of empathy for Gemma, good riddance. Completely understand the ending and why they went that route, yet it did little for me. I would have preferred to see one of the crew actually have to pull the trigger but at least there was closure. Solid season to an amazing series.

The scene with Tig and Venus was amazing.

I'm surprised to see Unser survive past season two

I loved the ending, almost thought it was perfect.

Now give me a spinoff of either the First 9 or Abel and Thomas in the club!
    The dude abides.

Received the first two seasons of Vikings for xmas...still trying to figure out how I missed this one. Pretty good show!

Only 2 months until season 3. Very good show. Floki is my favorite.

Who am I kidding, it is Lagertha.

Yea Lagertha is a badass

TV Shows Thread

If you guys liked 12 Monkeys the movie, SyFy is premiering a tv show remake this friday 9/8c.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/01/12...econd-act-clip

Yes, The Walking Dead returns this coming Sunday. However bigger than that, imo, is the series premier of Better Call Saul. Can't wait!

#TheScriptIsDead

Watched Better Call Saul last night. Thought it was really good. Will be interesting to see how it goes. Loved the ending
    Tuco!!

Yep. BCS (it's nice to be able to say that and not throw up in my mouth a little) is going to be a great show. Saul kicks ass!

#TheScriptIsDead

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Yep. BCS (it's nice to be able to say that and not throw up in my mouth a little) is going to be a great show. Saul kicks ass!

#TheScriptIsDead

Finally caught up and finished Boardwalk Empire, without reading any spoilers months ago after it ended.

Figured that is how it would end for Nucky, would have liked to have seen a non-predictable ending. Typical.

Things were getting crazy building up to the last episode though.

Just watched the Two and A Half Men series finale. I stopped watching the show after Charlie Sheen left but wanted to check out the finale. Was actually decent with alot of jokes toward Charlie.