Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Shows Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah but I'm pretty sure I could come close to acing that course in my "prime".
    I agree, i feel like I could/coulda. (still like to think im sorta there) just punish those ppl.

CBS has a new reality show called Same Name that debuts next week. It basically meets up celebrities with a very recognizable name with someone in real life who has the very same name, and after they meet, they switch roles.....Hasselhoff, Mike Tyson, Kathy Griffin, and Reggie Bush are among those in this debut season. Looks pretty interesting.

i forget what i was watching last night, but there was a clip of a new show debuting in a couple of weeks, where 2 people are given a briefcase containing $100,000. if they can hide the briefcase successfully from the cops and detectives for like 2 days or something, then they get to keep it. thats all i caught of it, but it sounds pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    i forget what i was watching last night, but there was a clip of a new show debuting in a couple of weeks, where 2 people are given a briefcase containing $100,000. if they can hide the briefcase successfully from the cops and detectives for like 2 days or something, then they get to keep it. thats all i caught of it, but it sounds pretty good.
    Sounds interesting... I imagine it stems from people always thinking they could outwit the cops if they ever did commit a crime. I wonder if they'll actually choose intelligent people or intentionally choose the lowest of the low to see how dumb they are.

Were there limitations on where they can hide it? Like is it required to be hidden someone on their property or something? If not, damn, let me on that show. They could have a whole year, they'd never find that briefcase.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Sounds interesting... I imagine it stems from people always thinking they could outwit the cops if they ever did commit a crime. I wonder if they'll actually choose intelligent people or intentionally choose the lowest of the low to see how dumb they are.
    I'm gonna guess lowest of the low, like every other "game" show in history. Just look at that Wipeout show. Some of those people seriously make me .

I've seen previews for that show too...that looks good also.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Oh, I didn't think she killed it, just knocked it out like the dude did when he shoved the gun in it's mouth.

That's an interesting turn, I'm pumped to watch the 2nd half of this episode

I only watch the show because of the nurse LOL the show is as dumb a premise as the rest of tv.
    Whats with all these stupid shows? whats with all this fantasy crap in melodrama form? Young looking Vampires and werewolves living like a frat house and youre suppose to care for their poor lives LOL .

what ever the name of that zombie crap is? formula = shoot-run - argue-shoot-run-argue--look at another extra in bad make up - run- shoot- argue..

and all these stupid, politically correct, cop and investigation shows where theres absolutely no violence and the heavy just gives in at the end

and now they want to re-do planet of the apes just because they can make mass amounts of them on a computer screen without having a guy in a suit/make up
    that was dumb too but it was the 70s

YOU DAMN DIRTY APE

Last edited by ram29jackson; 07-22-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Its a tv show = its fake anyway, and they are getting paid to be on the show in the first place.

here's the abc link:

http://abc.go.com/shows/take-the-mon...about-the-show

Mad Men just added to Netflix Instant Stream, been wanting to check out this show.

oops

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    So, nothing about last night's episode of Falling Skies?

Spoiler: show
    I'm very interested to see where this is going now. The new alien threat is definitely interesting and finding out that the skitters are actually the kids is VERY interesting. Sad that next week's episode is the season finale, but it's a two hour finale at least so, hopefully, they really get some interesting stuff happening.

Will be interesting to see if the news of the skitters possibly being people's children will lead to some major character issues (like the doctor killing that skitter in cold blood) and whether or not it will change the whole idea of bringing the fight to them like they plan to do.

I do find it kinda silly that no one had decided to completely dissect the skitters yet. You would think the first thing that someone with at least rudimentary knowledge of biology would be incredibly eager to dissect them and figure out as much as possible about them.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post

I'm very interested to see where this is going now. The new alien threat is definitely interesting and finding out that the skitters are actually the kids is VERY interesting. Sad that next week's episode is the season finale, but it's a two hour finale at least so, hopefully, they really get some interesting stuff happening.

Will be interesting to see if the news of the skitters possibly being people's children will lead to some major character issues (like the doctor killing that skitter in cold blood) and whether or not it will change the whole idea of bringing the fight to them like they plan to do.

I do find it kinda silly that no one had decided to completely dissect the skitters yet. You would think the first thing that someone with at least rudimentary knowledge of biology would be incredibly eager to dissect them and figure out as much as possible about them.
    It's sitting on my DVR to be watched tonight.

It's sitting on my DVR to be watched tonight.
    Same.

take the money and run starts tomorrow night. 9 pm. sounds interesting to me at least.

ok that was interesting. G and I were talking last week about some sort if mutation but didn't foresee them actually being skitters.

I don't see and issues with killing them as they are turned and people already don't like Ben and that other kid.

I take it the other kid is going to run back and spill the plan to fight them.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    ok that was interesting. G and I were talking last week about some sort if mutation but didn't foresee them actually being skitters.

I don't see and issues with killing them as they are turned and people already don't like Ben and that other kid.

I take it the other kid is going to run back and spill the plan to fight them.
    Most definitely. The kid is basically not human anymore anyway. He's constantly referring to everyone else as humans and such.

Yeah, I definitely didn't expect the skitters being humans mutated. It's interesting that Ben isn't being affected like the black kid is (thinking he's part of the skitter collective instead of loose from them and such).

This new alien looks familiar (like I've seen them from something else), but I can't quite put my finger on it.

I'm glad that there have been answers to some of my questions so far with the show:

Why are they harnessing the kids? Because they actually become the ground forces for the aliens.
    Why were the harnessed kids gathering scrap metal? Material to build the aliens' home base.

Of course, there are plenty of questions still left, but, that's what makes the show intriguing, the unanswered questions.

This new alien looks familiar (like I've seen them from something else), but I can't quite put my finger on it.
    They remind me of the Kaminos for Attack of the Clones

TMZ reports the season premiere of 2 & 1/2 Men will start with Charlie's funeral.