Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Madden NFL 12 from E3 Video Series

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    From MadScientist06's Twitter account:

Looks like once more videos go up, there'lll be some love for the Raiders.
    Great to hear. I look forward to it.

Side note: I LOVE the bit of the video at 55 seconds where it shows the time progression in the stadium; looks just like a real-life broadcast to me.

wonder if theres any thing to the fact that they use an old school approach with a pseudo Lombardi character?

well, at least I dont see a strategy pad,..thats good

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    wonder if theres any thing to the fact that they use an old school approach with a pseudo Lombardi character?
    That guy hits lombardi SPOT ON....love when NFL network uses that guy haha

Pumped me up

PastaPadre Videos: Buccaneers at Vikings in Madden NFL 12 from E3

These videos are a continuation from the earlier video posted of the Buccaneers at the Vikings from Madden NFL 12 at E3.

Miami Dolphins video, please. Thank you.

GAH! Big UPS on posting more VIKES vids!!

Quote Originally Posted by Details View Post
    Miami Dolphins video, please. Thank you.
    Just a heads-up; I didn't attend E3 personally, so this thread has solely been finding videos online from people who recorded footage of the game and just embedding it here. Unfortunately, I've yet to see any footage of the Dolphins.

Quote Originally Posted by Daywalker86 View Post
    GAH! Big UPS on posting more VIKES vids!!
    No problem; that might be the end of Minnesota footage, but videos are still getting online with each passing day, so I can't rule it out completely.

Just a heads-up; I didn't attend E3 personally, so this thread has solely been finding videos online from people who recorded footage of the game and just embedding it here. Unfortunately, I've yet to see any footage of the Dolphins.
    I understand. Just putting in a request to post Dolphins video in case you discover any.

MadScientist06 (MaddenMatrix.com) E3 Videos: Eagles @ Buccaneers in Light Snow

www.Maddennews.com Madden 12 from the E3 booth

Don't know what this video is from--looks like it's direct-feed but I haven't seen it released as a trailer from EA SPORTS officially--but Coach Ruckus of MaddenNew.com just uploaded this.

That halftime show is awful... why give up the extra point for that??? (re: Minnesota vid.).

Got my boy Joe Webb gettin smacked around haha....you know he's not standing there for sacks...he's jettin lol!
    Last edited by Daywalker86; 06-14-2011 at 08:43 AM.

PastaPadre Video from E3: Carolina Panthers at Denver Broncos

MadScientist06 Videos: Oakland Raiders at St. Louis Rams (Throwback Game)

Be sure to visit http://www.maddenmatrix.com!

Rams throwbacks are so classic haha

WOW! Holy Bat *** Batman. I didn't know there was this much footage of Madden NFL 12! I'm excited about looking at everybody's stuff!!!

Okay, I have 23 more games coming. 85-90% of those are full game videos in GLORIOUS HDizzle! Some are bits and pieces of games. 49ers fans will love me--because E3 was held in Cali, a lot of 49er fans used the 49ers, so I have about five 49er games. Looks like 3 Raiders, 2 Steelers and a partridge in a pair tree! LOL!

I'll try to post one per night, so, you'll have some Madden food for next month or so.

Thanks for posting these videos here at The Gaming Tailgate, where there is good food, good folks, good information, good mods, good conversation, good controllers, and DJ JB Huskerony aka DJ "Shake Dat Stuff Gurl!" supplying the music. LOL!

Rock on!

MadSci

Damn I've been slipping didn't know all of these vids were posted. Definitely looking forward to the Steelers vids. So far all I've seen were the bits and pieces of Steelers vs Green Bay and Steelers vs Browns

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist06 View Post
    Okay, I have 23 more games coming. 85-90% of those are full game videos in GLORIOUS HDizzle! Some are bits and pieces of games. 49ers fans will love me--because E3 was held in Cali, a lot of 49er fans used the 49ers, so I have about five 49er games. Looks like 3 Raiders, 2 Steelers and a partridge in a pair tree! LOL!

I'll try to post one per night, so, you'll have some Madden food for next month or so.
    Much appreciated, MadSci; and I know I'm speaking for just about the entire Madden NFL community when I say that. Definitely looking forward to all of the video you captured; you're proving to the be the most prolific E3 movie maker when you consider the footage that is out there so far.