Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: NCAA Football 12: Week of E3 Recap

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Can't watch it myself since I'm in a conference call but just came across this from Gamespot: NCAA Football 12 E3 2011 Stage Demo (Xbox 360)
    Even though the gameplay footage here is from broadcast camera, the visual fidelity is probably the best we've seen of NCAA Football 12 from E3 so far. Definitely worth a watch. Washington State's new away uniforms on display too!

I agree about watching it, worth it.

Where's the updated Washington uni? and turf?....i mean im not pressed about it, WIP so nbd. They will most likely get it in the game anyways

also, why are the bands SO small? Washington's band fill that WHOLE section at 3:02 mark
    Last edited by OSUCowboyofMD; 06-09-2011 at 05:50 PM.

I know it's "just one guy's opinion," but just saw an interesting post on Twitter from Operation Sports' Christian McLeod:

Bumble14_OS: Played against CPU Baylor in #ncaa12 and got shredded by their option, mobile QB, and run from shotgun. All on All American difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    I know it's "just one guy's opinion,"
    I don't want to incite a riot, but that made me

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I don't want to incite a riot, but that made me
    Oh come now; I'm not really trying to start &%#$. All that we're getting from any preview or impressions or Tweet is "just one guy's opinion" anyway; it just seems like some guys' opinions hold more water than others, which is fine. Given discussion of CPU spread rush offenses and whatnot, I thought it would be worth sharing.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Well, anyone saying that Hellisan's opinions are "just one guy's opinion" are sorely mistaken. Hellisan plays the game straight and not cheesy at all. He's a good guy and goes VERY in depth with his game playing so anything he has to say about the game (good or bad) should most definitely be taken as fact or as if anyone from this website's inside people said it.

Hellisan is very good and so is Christian McLeod from OS. Helli has a longer and well earned reputation from his old Madden forum days but I trust both. Really happy to hear Baylor's spread on AA was doing very well.

The news of TeamBuilder 12 not launching until a week before release is actually quite encouraging to me. Means there may be some big (good) changes! I was just assuming nothing was different.

how did hawaii move down from a 3* prestige to a 2??? we finished 10-4 last year and just outside of the top 25.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    how did hawaii move down from a 3* prestige to a 2??? we finished 10-4 last year and just outside of the top 25.
    I know the feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    I wish I could say the same for WVU. Another mediocre year and another bowl loss. We absolutely deserve to be a program now.... Hopefully we can turn this shit around and actually make something of ourselves in a horribly untalented Big East Conference.

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6318714/

BOOOOOOOOOOOM... snoop rolled with Oregon... nuff said...

first play HAPPENS... trust me... why im getting gray hair as a coach... loved to see the QB tuck it and score...

saw a dude motion through an OT, kind of casper'ish...

not sure whats up with the coverage on both of the deep sideline catches...

"E"

The sideline catches could just be because it is Washington State

NCAA 12 E3 Preview from PlayStation LifeStyle.

An excerpt:

Dynasty fans will be happy to see what changes are in this year’s title. Custom conferences may be done at any time, and rather than having to trade teams in exchange, you can simply move the teams as you want. This will allow you to move teams as you see fit. Another great addition is the fact that you can have accurate representations of coaches if you choose to, this includes customizing their correct offensive and defensive philosophies. Those that also want to only do coaching mode will be find themselves in Dynasty Mode as well, this is for the ones that don’t want to run the plays whatsoever, and would rather just call the plays. Also, you can focus on your coach’s career as well, and start out as a simple coordinator and focus on your specific area of expertise. Depending on your performance, you will then receive job offers at the end of the season, including upgrading to a head coaching position if you happen to be good enough.

One other modification that has been made is that the defensive backs and linebackers now actually cover the ways that they should when dropping back in coverage. No longer does a deep post/corner route always leave a pocket open. Yes it will occasionally be open for the offense, but there were specific routes that seemed to be open on many of the defenses that were presented, but this may have also attributed to the “gliding” mentioned earlier.

The Road to Glory mode will be making a return, but EA Sports said that more things will be announced at a later date. Though they did say it has been completely overhauled.

Last edited by cdj; 06-11-2011 at 08:21 PM.

So do we still not have an answer on whether or not, CONFERENCE PRESTIGE is DYNAMIC... aka changes from season to season? The fact nobody seems to be able to say tells me that it is NOT but I sure hope I'm wrong.