Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden NFL 12 Playbook #4: Dynamic Player Performance

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    The problem, in my opinion, is doing that without feeling like it's applied at random or getting close enough that people scream "wrong" when a player doesn't match their own opinion. The sheer number of players in college football, combined with the lack of tape for the NCAA team, makes this a daunting task to consider.

All that said ... I sure as hell want it.
    i completely agree with you there....but i think an easy way to get around this, would be to bring it in, and then not even touch it.....obviously people will bitch that players arent customized but ea obviously knows that a large number of people use the roster share feature and a ton of people are going to wait for various community sites/people to come out with rosters anyway. they wouldnt even have to spend time in researching players' traits, acknowledging that the community is going to change them anyways.

basically, if they brought this feature in and didnt touch any player traits by setting everything to no, it wouldnt change the game from how it currently plays without it. it'd be up to the user to customize the players as they see fit....which is what we do anyways. or is doing this not possible?

sidenote- looks like at least 4 different styles of shoes...