View Poll Results: How are you getting NCAA Football 11?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Already pre-ordered at store

13 37.14%
  • Will go to store at midnight

6 17.14%
  • Ordered online

8 22.86%
  • Will go to store day of

7 20.00%
  • Will buy sometime after release

1 2.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How are you getting NCAA Football 11?

• Facebook
  • Display

How are you getting NCAA Football 11?

Just wanted to get a feel on how most members attain the game.

I'll do what I always do.

About a week before release I'll start trying to find somewhere locally that has unknowingly broken the street date to obtain an early copy. If that fails (it has the last 3 years after a long run of success), I'll go to Gamestop Monday night and pre-order and then come back at midnight and pick it up.

I'll try to find a way to get it early & if that fails I'll pick it up at Walmart on my way to work on release day.

Mom and Pop shop hopefully a week before it comes out.

Pre-ordered it with free overnight at EB Games, but the pre-order bonus isn't the same caliber as last year's TeamBuilder slots:

Reserve NCAA Football 11 and receive a one-time use code to download the GameStop Boost Pack: 5-Star Recruit Bundle. Available online and in-store while supplies lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Reserve NCAA Football 11 and receive a one-time use code to download the GameStop Boost Pack: 5-Star Recruit Bundle. Available online and in-store while supplies lasts.
    Trying to get an advantage any way you can, huh cdj?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    Trying to get an advantage any way you can, huh cdj?
    I don't even know what it does exactly! I probably won't even use it, maybe give it away to someone here.

I have it reserved at Amazon. If I can't find it early, I'll just let that order go through.

probably either Wal-mart or gamestop on release day.

I lied. I voted already pre-ordered even though I haven't. But I will most likely pre-order the game soon and that option matches what I'll do best. I just want to see what pre-order deals are out there. I will definitely pick it up at a store and not online since I don't want it late. You guys have more options in the States than I do in Canada. The pre-order deal through EA was a great one a couple months ago but I don't think it was even available to Canadians. It might have been but I know shipping is a lot more to here since they don't have a Canadian outlet.

The odds of me getting it early are slim and none. Plus NCAA football just isn't that popular over here so it's usually a good idea to pre-order since EB Games usually stocks a set number of games based on pre-orders which means they won't get a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I lied. I voted already pre-ordered even though I haven't. But I will most likely pre-order the game soon and that option matches what I'll do best. I just want to see what pre-order deals are out there. I will definitely pick it up at a store and not online since I don't want it late. You guys have more options in the States than I do in Canada. The pre-order deal through EA was a great one a couple months ago but I don't think it was even available to Canadians. It might have been but I know shipping is a lot more to here since they don't have a Canadian outlet.

The odds of me getting it early are slim and none. Plus NCAA football just isn't that popular over here so it's usually a good idea to pre-order since EB Games usually stocks a set number of games based on pre-orders which means they won't get a lot.
    Best Buy and Future Shop usually have a ton of copies on the left coast anyways...

Pre-ordered at Gamestop probably 2 months ago.

I think I may hold off on getting this, I get hyped every year then let down. Don't think I'll have time to play in any OD's this year so it may be no use to even buy it, since offline dynasty is so unplayable against the CPU AI

Hopefully I'm wrong though and I will buy it on release day. It all hinges on the demo

i hit the wrong button, that's what I get for playing a game and trying to read the board, I will pick mine up the day of release

Pre-ordered from EA store, but free shipping will probably set me back a while in terms of actually getting my hands on a copy.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

If I'm unable to find it early, I'll just pre-order the game a couple of days before and then pick it up at midnight. I used to just rely on Wal-Mart at midnight but a couple of years ago they didn't get their shipment in in-time.

Getting it at midnight at WalMart . last year they had both games at my store a week before they dropped that is the only time I think I ever wanted to steal cause they would not sell it to me early . lol.

I pre-ordered it a while back. I will try and get it early though, as I might have found a place lol.

Recruit
    I have it preordered, but I hope to get it early. If not, I'm sure I'll do the midnight release and take Tuesday off.

I'll probably just get it sometime on release day, hopefully I get paid around that time and have some spare money around.