Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: NBA 2K12 Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    I havent put game in,in a while and now hear there are ps3 freezing issues..now, I dont want to put game in LOL...Will this be fixed ?

You have to delete the data the game installed back when you first bought the game....then re-start it and it will download it again....worked for me earlier this week....sadly after I deleted a 60 game My Player :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Papa LoneStar View Post
    You have to delete the data the game installed back when you first bought the game....then re-start it and it will download it again....worked for me earlier this week....sadly after I deleted a 60 game My Player :-(
    I'll wait.....

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Holy fuck this game is such a piece of shit. I get tired of waiting for 2k to get around to not being a bunch of assholes and actually release a fuckin' patch for the PC version of this pile of shit, so I get the 360 version since I found it on the cheap and it's worse off then the fuckin' game pre-patch. My Player is still a pile of shit. Now, instead of trading half your team away after 20 games, they just don't pass you the fuckin' ball or take the dumbest fuckin' shots imaginable while running the same 5 plays over and over again. So, I get tired of that shit and turn off the run plays shit (since it's the absolute worst part of this game anyway because 75% of the plays take 40 seconds to run because the player collision system is fucked) and then, it's even worse. Everyone turns into Carmelo Anthony (aka black fuckin' hole) where I can be posted up in PERFECT position and basically have to go smash them over the head to get them to pass me the fuckin' ball. Then, after slamming on the button 30 times for them to pass me the damn ball, they pass it to me and I immediate pass it to the next moron as soon as it touch (can't tell you how much I fuckin' HATE that "feature").

So, long story short, I fuckin' hate you 2k. How can you possibly fuck EVERYTHING up from 2k11?

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Holy fuck this game is such a piece of shit. I get tired of waiting for 2k to get around to not being a bunch of assholes and actually release a fuckin' patch for the PC version of this pile of shit, so I get the 360 version since I found it on the cheap and it's worse off then the fuckin' game pre-patch. My Player is still a pile of shit. Now, instead of trading half your team away after 20 games, they just don't pass you the fuckin' ball or take the dumbest fuckin' shots imaginable while running the same 5 plays over and over again. So, I get tired of that shit and turn off the run plays shit (since it's the absolute worst part of this game anyway because 75% of the plays take 40 seconds to run because the player collision system is fucked) and then, it's even worse. Everyone turns into Carmelo Anthony (aka black fuckin' hole) where I can be posted up in PERFECT position and basically have to go smash them over the head to get them to pass me the fuckin' ball. Then, after slamming on the button 30 times for them to pass me the damn ball, they pass it to me and I immediate pass it to the next moron as soon as it touch (can't tell you how much I fuckin' HATE that "feature").

So, long story short, I fuckin' hate you 2k. How can you possibly fuck EVERYTHING up from 2k11?

A- youre a spaz

B- its not that bad really,players have alot of signature shots and ratings do matter in certain areas that you see..the old school players seem to move like they really did..all video games are flawed..but this is waaaay better then their basball game

This is going to seem like a completely random question (and it basically is), but did anybody here get the game pre-order and currently has whatever-you-need to use the 2001-02 Kings? I'd be very appreciative if anyone was able to PM me the ratings for Lawrence Funderburke, the 63 OVR PF on the 2000-01 Kings. I'd like to create him if I end up getting 2k12 at some point.

EDIT: Got it. Thanks, Smooth.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 03-18-2012 at 01:42 PM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    This is going to seem like a completely random question (and it basically is), but did anybody here get the game pre-order and currently has whatever-you-need to use the 2001-02 Kings? I'd be very appreciative if anyone was able to PM me the ratings for Lawrence Funderburke, the 63 OVR PF on the 2000-01 Kings. I'd like to create him if I end up getting 2k12 at some point.
    If I get a chance later tonight after college basketball, I can get that looked up for you.

What exactly did this last patch change? After the last patch causing the freeze and me having to reset some data, chris paul now has half white, half gray shoes because I lost all the custom shoes and colors that were previously downloaded over the holidays like Kevin Durant's custom colors and LeBron's christmas edition shoes.

You sure that was the Patch? That sounds like something Living Rosters would do.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud